Donald Trump Headed to New Hampshire After The Iowa Caucus is Over to Deliver Remarks

And I'm guessing that it'll be about the caucus results. Which I'm sure that he'll win in a landslide.

What happened to greiving over Melanias mother?

I'm sure Judge Engoron is paying close attention. And all of the other judges to.

70% for Trump. Haley is a distant 3rd no matter how hard the media tries to push her.

With no election fraud the numbers are really telling of how many Trump supporters there actually are. The caucus is pretty much over now.

LOL Faux News trying to spin this. Rove is saying it’s really important to know who second place is. Is he going to break 50%? As if he doesn’t that is somehow going to be a “loss”.

Poor Faux, Ronnie and Nikki are being kicked to the curb.

What happened to greiving over Melanias mother?

I'm sure Judge Engoron is paying close attention. And all of the other judges to.

Oh? Make legal decisions based on politics?

That's ILLEGAL, dumbass.

LOL Faux News trying to spin this. Rove is saying it’s really important to know who second place is. Is he going to break 50%? As if he doesn’t that is somehow going to be a “loss”.

Rove is a fucking scumbag.

Always has been, always will be.

He'll win outright in IA by a large margin but less in NH. Then he'll embarrass Haley in SC..and it will be over.
I expect Ron to bow out tomorrow. :)
The orange cat turd king desperately needs at least a little good news to ride on this week.....what, with U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia soon to issue it's denial of his ridiculous presidential immunity appeal, Arthur Engoron about to bankrupt his sorry ass and put him out of business in NY for the the rest of his life, and more skull-fuckery coming soon for him in the E. Jean Carrol rape trial.
We'll let the sorry POS have at least ONE good night this month.
:laughing0301::dance:

That's funny! I just watched Fox News and that is exactly what happened! How do you explain that?

The orange cat turd king desperately needs at least a little good news to ride on this week.....what, with U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia soon to issue it's denial of his ridiculous presidential immunity appeal, Arthur Engoron about to bankrupt his sorry ass and put him out of business in NY for the the rest of his life, and more skull-fuckery coming soon for him in the E. Jean Carrol rape trial.
What rape trial? It is for defamation! Idiot!

Bookmarked for posterity, so I can ride your ass in 2025.

Forum List

Back