Donald Trump has run the worst campaign in modern history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything pointed to a GOP win if a generically sound candidate could pivot to right of center to get women and minorities included in a consensus with white men. Donald Trump has run the worst campaign in modern history

Donnie Two Times simply went the other way.

"Many Republican-minded voters were desperately waiting for the pivot and would have lapped up any small words or gestures. Instead, Trump alienated potential supporters from these new groups even more than he had during the primaries.

Or take the way he has managed his staff. In a few months, he went through two teams at the top and is now on his third campaign manager. He has fewer than half as many field offices as Clinton, limited fundraising, and consistently weak and poorly produced ads. The two biggest innovations in campaigning in recent years have been “get out the vote” efforts and big data. Trump’s campaign is underinvested in both. Yale University political scientist Alan Gerber, who has pioneered research in this area, notes that converting potential voters into actual voters requires “volunteer phone banks and face-to-face canvassing, tactics that require planning, supervision and sustained effort to undertake at scale.” The Trump campaign scores very poorly on this front, he said.

Everything is pointing to a Trump win, shill. Stop spinning. You'll lose your balance.
Nothing of the sort points to a Trump victory except the point on your head. You need to grow up and face the music.
You need to stop lying shill. Then, you need to prepare for your court appointed attorney.

Whenever that whore screws up big time, like now, you shills pour on the lies. No one believes your crap anymore. If they ever did. The fact is, the evidence that Trump will win is clear and out there for anyone to see. At this point if you can't see it then you don't want to.
hope burns eternal for the insane like you

And, I promise you, you will have an opportunity to clearly explain yourself.

I guess I've touched your shill nerve huh crybaby? I'll never explain anything to a shill like you. The reason for that is that no matter what is "explained" you'll just spin and lie more. That's what you are paid to do.

Everything pointed to a GOP win if a generically sound candidate could pivot to right of center to get women and minorities included in a consensus with white men. Donald Trump has run the worst campaign in modern history

"Many Republican-minded voters were desperately waiting for the pivot and would have lapped up any small words or gestures. Instead, Trump alienated potential supporters from these new groups even more than he had during the primaries.

Or take the way he has managed his staff. In a few months, he went through two teams at the top and is now on his third campaign manager. He has fewer than half as many field offices as Clinton, limited fundraising, and consistently weak and poorly produced ads. The two biggest innovations in campaigning in recent years have been “get out the vote” efforts and big data. Trump’s campaign is underinvested in both. Yale University political scientist Alan Gerber, who has pioneered research in this area, notes that converting potential voters into actual voters requires “volunteer phone banks and face-to-face canvassing, tactics that require planning, supervision and sustained effort to undertake at scale.” The Trump campaign scores very poorly on this front, he said.
This is probably the best Internet post in modern history as well.

Thanks.

Congrats.

Judgement isn't your forte is it?

]You need to stop lying shill. Then, you need to prepare for your court appointed attorney.

Whenever that whore screws up big time, like now, you shills pour on the lies. No one believes your crap anymore. If they ever did. The fact is, the evidence that Trump will win is clear and out there for anyone to see. At this point if you can't see it then you don't want to.

You're a fucking idiot if you think Trump is even close to winning. He is toast. All polls indicate he is toast. Had one of biggest GoP pollsters on TV last night. Supported and polled for every GoP nom in the past 30 years. He says Trump is toast. Even Trump knows he's toast. It's you Kool Aid morons who got this fuckwit to this position in the first place who can't see it

Everything is pointing to a Trump win, shill. Stop spinning. You'll lose your balance.
Nothing of the sort points to a Trump victory except the point on your head. You need to grow up and face the music.
You need to stop lying shill. Then, you need to prepare for your court appointed attorney.

I guess I've touched your shill nerve huh crybaby? I'll never explain anything to a shill like you. The reason for that is that no matter what is "explained" you'll just spin and lie more. That's what you are paid to do.
You are the paid poster not me. Far right homers like you will be explaining after the election who were your masters.

You are the paid poster not me. Far right homers like you will be explaining after the election who were your masters.

Your desperation keeps on leaking out. Now, your shilling is desperately trying to take your lying off you and place it on someone else. That is called deflection. Typical dim shill tactic.

]You need to stop lying shill. Then, you need to prepare for your court appointed attorney.

You're a fucking idiot if you think Trump is even close to winning. He is toast. All polls indicate he is toast. Had one of biggest GoP pollsters on TV last night. Supported and polled for every GoP nom in the past 30 years. He says Trump is toast. Even Trump knows he's toast. It's you Kool Aid morons who got this fuckwit to this position in the first place who can't see it

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the polls, like you, lie. The GoP are liars as well. The people are putting Trump in the white house. The people are a big big part of why he is winning that you don't seem to want to get. Kaine draws 30 to a "rally" and Trump draws 20000. Deny that, like you will, but let me make it clear, you and your kind have lost.

[

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the polls, like you, lie. The GoP are liars as well. The people are putting Trump in the white house. The people are a big big part of why he is winning that you don't seem to want to get. Kaine draws 30 to a "rally" and Trump draws 20000. Deny that, like you will, but let me make it clear, you and your kind have lost.

Actually polls are very scientific. There is a reason Trump's biggest supporters are non-college educated white males. Many examples on this board of that.

[

Actually polls are very scientific. There is a reason Trump's biggest supporters are non-college educated white males. Many examples on this board of that.

Typical lib lies. Claiming that non college grads are not smart enough to tell who is a lying skank and who is not. I've seen clinton lie, and for decades the clintons have been under investigation, and guess what? She is again! Surprise!

I'd say you got your CNN talking points down good, but you are failing here, so you may as well go and report to jake that you are not able to deflect me either.

Typical lib lies. Claiming that non college grads are not smart enough to tell who is a lying skank and who is not. I've seen clinton lie, and for decades the clintons have been under investigation, and guess what? She is again! Surprise!

I'd say you got your CNN talking points down good, but you are failing here, so you may as well go and report to jake that you are not able to deflect me either.

And how many of those investigations have stuck? Of course you're not smart enough. You're a Trump supporter. Trump lies every time he opens his mouth.

Anthony Weiner

The wonks are saying already that this will have little effect on the election.

I am not so sure.

And how many of those investigations have stuck? Of course you're not smart enough. You're a Trump supporter. Trump lies every time he opens his mouth.

You must have Trump mistaken for Clinton.

Libtard ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth you are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection, smear people, attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

63285618.jpg

Right here, this is all you need to read to know they are unreliable.

Everyone knows, after reading the Wikileaks that Hillary wants open borders. Trump called her out on it.

What does Politifake say?

Says Hillary Clinton "wants to have open borders."

Donald Trump on Wednesday, October 19th, 2016 in the third 2016 presidential debate
tom-mostlyfalse.gif

Donald Trump wrongly says Hillary Clinton wants open borders

wikileaks-hillary-open-borders-575x253.jpg

Bias, flat out bias.

IOW, they can't be trusted worth shit. Stop letting the media do your thinking for you. Derp.

So why does Trump argue she is FOR the wall and brings up example of her VOTING for it in the debate? (the answer is because he is stupid, but also because she is not for open borders)

Trump: Hillary Clinton wanted, fought for the wall

What you say is bullshit, the speech was about ENERGY TRADE. That is the COMMON MARKET she is talking about.

"MOSTLY FALSE" is a kind rating from Politico for your argument.

Anything else?

[

You must have Trump mistaken for Clinton.

Libtard ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth you are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection, smear people, attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

I'd just settle for some evidence. I note in your ramblings you have presented none. No surprises there.

As for attacking people, that is all that Trump has done. He has offered nothing. And dumb arse uneducated white trash like you believe him. Nothing surprising there.

I think he has run an excellent campaign. If the media didnt work for hillary then he would be well ahead now.

Ramblings huh? LOL! Shill. I'll provide your sorry spinning hide with nothing. I don't have to because it's all out there. All you have to do is not ignore it. Shill.

What else are they? There is no evidence? You've just made a list. Whoop-de-doo. We can all do that. If it's 'all out there' then produce it or STFU. Shouldn't be that hard.

It amazes me how many Republicans still maintain party loyalty

There is nothing Trump can say or do to dissuade them

I would argue there is no amount of filth the clintons can wallow in that would dissuade dumbasses from voting for her. the clinton foundation alone is a criminal enterprise designed to put money in the clintons pockets. pay to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back