Donald Trump Goes on Bizarre Rant Against Electric Cars

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2019

"Over the weekend, former US president and noted reality TV star Donald Trump went on an unhinged rant about electric cars, presumably to pander to a group of diehard followers in Pennsylvania."

"As has always been the case, attempting to decipher Trump's latest outbursts into coherent thoughts is probably a fool's errand."

"Besides, Trump himself was a fervent supporter not too long ago."

""I’m OK with electric cars, too," he said during a 2020 presidential debate before losing to US president Joe Biden. "I’m all for electric cars. I’ve given big incentives for electric cars. What they’ve done in California is just crazy.""

One more example of trump's hypocrisy and dishonesty; in rallies and off the cuff comments to the press The Donald rants confusion in a long, tedious and ludicrous speech delivered in a high-flown and pompous manner.

President Reagan said Trust but verify, in this case, don't trust until verified.

LOL the guy complaining about that, voted for this
1662491969973.png

:rofl:

"Over the weekend, former US president and noted reality TV star Donald Trump went on an unhinged rant about electric cars, presumably to pander to a group of diehard followers in Pennsylvania."

"As has always been the case, attempting to decipher Trump's latest outbursts into coherent thoughts is probably a fool's errand."

"Besides, Trump himself was a fervent supporter not too long ago."

""I’m OK with electric cars, too," he said during a 2020 presidential debate before losing to US president Joe Biden. "I’m all for electric cars. I’ve given big incentives for electric cars. What they’ve done in California is just crazy.""

One more example of trump's hypocrisy and dishonesty; in rallies and off the cuff comments to the press The Donald rants confusion in a long, tedious and ludicrous speech delivered in a high-flown and pompous manner.

President Reagan said Trust but verify, in this case, don't trust until verified.

Gavin won't even let you charge your little Prius, smart move eh?

Just last month in AZ a home was lost due to a fire from over charged solar panels while charging a chevy volt and several Amazon fulfillment centers have had roof fires from solar panels.... they announced today they are turning off all solar panels....
Worth a rant?.... I'd say it was....

Gavin won't even let you charge your little Prius, smart move eh?
My son bought a Prius and sold it for a profit 3 years later. Now he has a 2017 Chevy Bolt EV that has kept the value; he has told me that he put his name on his next car, The Chevy BLAZER EV and will buy it in 2023.

This year my wife and I sold our 2021 Model 3 Tesla for a profit, and purchased a 2022 Model Y. My son and I took the Y to Oregon and Washington to watch NW League high A away games near Portland, OR and Tri Cities, WA.

Guess how much money was saved when we stopped to charge up, and didn't need to worry about wearing out brakes, oil changes and tune ups.

My son bought a Prius and sold it for a profit 3 years later. Now he has a 2017 Chevy Bolt EV that has kept the value; he has told me that he put his name on his next car, The Chevy BLAZER EV and will buy it in 2023.

This year my wife and I sold our 2021 Model 3 Tesla for a profit, and purchased a 2022 Model Y. My son and I took the Y to Oregon and Washington to watch NW League high A away games near Portland, OR and Tri Cities, WA.

Guess how much money was saved when we stopped to charge up, and didn't need to worry about wearing out brakes, oil changes and tune ups.
Define the profit.

When you charge up make sure you get all passengers out of that vehicle. IN the event of a fire....whoever is in that car is a dead man/woman/child. Oh..and i hear that california has restricted gas powered vehicles after 2030? 2035? then the next week told the EV owners not to charge their cars for lack of energy.
You DO know that you need oil to power the charge of your car right? but hey...what does your side care when you've accepted those solar panels that are worthless in so many years and a hazard in landfills...same as the EV's. LOLOL that's not a step forward for your information.

When you charge up make sure you get all passengers out of that vehicle. IN the event of a fire....whoever is in that car is a dead man/woman/child. Oh..and i hear that california has restricted gas powered vehicles after 2030? 2035? then the next week told the EV owners not to charge their cars for lack of energy.
You DO know that you need oil to power the charge of your car right? but hey...what does your side care when you've accepted those solar panels that are worthless in so many years and a hazard in landfills...same as the EV's. LOLOL that's not a step forward for your information.

"You DO know that you need oil to power the charge of your car right?"

Well, now that's not true. You need electricity. Electric generation comes from water, wind, solar, and fossil fuels. Any one will do. Heck, you could get a hand crank generator and charge your car. It would be hell of slow but you could.

So, no...you don't.

"You DO know that you need oil to power the charge of your car right?"

Well, now that's not true. You need electricity. Electric generation comes from water, wind, solar, and fossil fuels. Any one will do. Heck, you could get a hand crank generator and charge your car. It would be hell of slow but you could.

So, no...you don't.
no it doesn't buddy. THAT generator is powered by OIL. PURE and SIMPLE. NOT solar, not wind LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOL and not Water.

Which of course has nothing to do with the fact Gavin doesn't want you to recharge it.

Not only did idiot Governor Hair gel Newsom prohibit charging EVs but he told everyone to keep gas tanks full in case of evacuation.

Teslas have brakes.
Almost half of gas price is road tax.
EVs will have to pay up soon.
ICE has been tune up free for decades.

Teslas have brakes.
Almost half of gas price is road tax.
EVs will have to pay up soon.
ICE has been tune up free for decades.
When you take your foot off the throttle the car stops; it does have brakes, but if the driver is responsible, it is never used; and in some EV's the brake system charges the battery. I drove from the CA. Bay Area to Eastern Washington State and never once put on the brakes.

You Mr. Rigby5 are out of touch with reality. My son has a 2017 Chevy Bolt and in five years has not paid for gas, a tune up or brakes. He charges the batteries from the panels on our roof, and this year had the batteries replaced for free.

I sold our Model 3 Tesla one year old for $58,000 early this year (I paid $50,000 new) and bought a Model Y SUV with 20inch wheels and other upgrades.

Let me repeat, you are way out of touch with reality.

Forum List

Back