Donald trump fever may be breaking

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Yup...Youngkin gave the repub party the blue print on how to keep trump from becoming the focal point for a campaign. I think you will see more repubs pushing away from the toxic trump. Heck! The party could become the real GOP again....instead of the party of trump.

Yup...Youngkin gave the repub party the blue print on how to keep trump from becoming the focal point for a campaign. I think you will see more repubs pushing away from the toxic trump. Heck! The party could become the real GOP again....instead of the party of trump.
Youngkin did everything he could to distance himself from Trump. Trump endorsed Youngkin at two events in Virginia. Youngkin did not organize or attend either event.

Trump's giant ego thinks the Virginia election was about him, but it was about the people's disappointment with Biden.

It's not breaking with you....You have Trump fever worse than any of the Trumpsters do.

Dreams.jpg

Let us get this straight: so now you want to ally with republicans who might not be "Trumpsters" anymore? You people are broken.

Get your oversized rectal thermometer out and check your temperature. Let's us know. Trump's policies are what people want. Trump does not have to come with those policies. Now check under your bed and closet to make sure Trump is not in your house.

Apparently you don't know much about Youngkin, or any of the other Republicans who took Democrat's places. All of them have the same core principles, beliefs, and policies of Donald Trump.

See if you can fathom this: The Democrats are not going to be facing Donald Trump in 2022. They're going to be facing thousands of Donald Trumps.

Apparently you don't know much about Youngkin, or any of the other Republicans who took Democrat's places. All of them have the same core principles, beliefs, and policies of Donald Trump.

See if you can fathom this: The Democrats are not going to be facing Donald Trump in 2022. They're going to be facing thousands of Donald Trumps.

Yupp!

TRUE STORY!!

I predict that trump's ego will get the best of him. He will DEMAND that repub candidates embrace him. He will force his way into their campaigns and the results will not be good for the repub party. The trump political brand is failing.

Let's pretend there's some merit to the idea that Trump and Republicans are exclusive or should be.

Name a Trump policy or action we Republican's can't get onboard with. For every example you provide I'll provide three why we support him, but if you ask nicely I'll offer five to one. I could do 20-1, but, you know.

Yup...we will be calling out the Liar in Chief until trumpism is no more....Count on it Curly!

We will resist trump until he is no longer among the living.
And unfortunately, it's not really about him to begin with.

This ugliness was bubbling under the surface all this time. He just let it out because it (and they) served his damaged self esteem.

This isn't going away for quite some time, sadly.

Forum List

Back