Donald Trump Denied Ohio Rally

I believe venues got stiffed on security, parking, concessions, and pretty much everything else. There is evidence of this found with a simple search on the Inn3rt00bz.

But those facts get your jimmies all ruffled. So you do your pathetic magaturd dance of denial.

Read post #61. It's from one of your very own, NBC news; not Fox, not Breibart, not the Heritage foundation--NBC news.

image_9ee73a93-e508-4e7f-a460-57411a2d5e40_590x.jpg

Cities angry with Trump over millions in unpaid rally expenses​

https://www.ctvnews.ca › world › cities-angry-with-trump...

Jan 15, 2021 — U.S. President Donald Trump owes millions in unpaid rally expenses to cities across America, accounting for a small sliver of the looming ..

14 U.S. Cities Still Waiting for Trump Campaign to Pay Nearly ...​

https://www.newsweek.com › ... › Trump campaign

Aug 17, 2020 — The unpaid money was used to cover public safety and police costs related to the president's campaign rallies.

Report: MAGA Rallies Cost These 14 Cities $1.82 Million. But ...​

https://www.forbes.com › marleycoyne › 2020/04/17

Apr 17, 2020 — Without this money, we cannot help our most vulnerable, and I guarantee we do not have enough money to prevent lives lost and homes lost,” ...

Trump Campaign Bill Sent to Mar-a-Lago, Referred to ...​

https://www.businessinsider.com › Politics

Apr 23, 2021 — Albuquerque, New Mexico, is one of more than a dozen cities that have struggled to get the Trump campaign to pay its bills.

Why the Trump campaign won't pay police bills - Center for ...​

https://publicintegrity.org › politics › donald-trump-pol...

Jun 13, 2019 — “Do we love law enforcement or what?” President Donald Trump asked a cheering crowd during his “Make America Great Again” political rally Oct.

As Trump campaign challenges election results, El Paso has a ...​

https://www.texastribune.org › 2020/11/19 › el-paso-tr...

Nov 19, 2020 — El Paso is one of several Texas cities facing budget shortfalls because of the COVID-19 pandemic, which has disproportionately affected the ...

City of Albuquerque refers $211K Trump campaign bill to ...​

https://thehill.com › homenews › campaign › 549974-c...

Apr 23, 2021 — The city of Albuquerque has referred a $211175.94 bill for former President Trump's reelection campaign rally in 2019 to a professional debt ...

City leaders to Trump: Pay your bills, help us fight ... - NBC News​

https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › donald-trump › c...

Apr 16, 2020 — The campaign says it's not responsible. President Trump Holds Campaign Rally In Minneapolis. Minneapolis police create a blockade after a ...

image_9ee73a93-e508-4e7f-a460-57411a2d5e40_590x.jpg

Cities angry with Trump over millions in unpaid rally expenses

https://www.ctvnews.ca › world › cities-angry-with-trump...

Jan 15, 2021 — U.S. President Donald Trump owes millions in unpaid rally expenses to cities across America, accounting for a small sliver of the looming ..

14 U.S. Cities Still Waiting for Trump Campaign to Pay Nearly ...

https://www.newsweek.com › ... › Trump campaign

Aug 17, 2020 — The unpaid money was used to cover public safety and police costs related to the president's campaign rallies.

Report: MAGA Rallies Cost These 14 Cities $1.82 Million. But ...

https://www.forbes.com › marleycoyne › 2020/04/17

Apr 17, 2020 — Without this money, we cannot help our most vulnerable, and I guarantee we do not have enough money to prevent lives lost and homes lost,” ...

Trump Campaign Bill Sent to Mar-a-Lago, Referred to ...

https://www.businessinsider.com › Politics

Apr 23, 2021 — Albuquerque, New Mexico, is one of more than a dozen cities that have struggled to get the Trump campaign to pay its bills.

Why the Trump campaign won't pay police bills - Center for ...

https://publicintegrity.org › politics › donald-trump-pol...

Jun 13, 2019 — “Do we love law enforcement or what?” President Donald Trump asked a cheering crowd during his “Make America Great Again” political rally Oct.

As Trump campaign challenges election results, El Paso has a ...

https://www.texastribune.org › 2020/11/19 › el-paso-tr...

Nov 19, 2020 — El Paso is one of several Texas cities facing budget shortfalls because of the COVID-19 pandemic, which has disproportionately affected the ...

City of Albuquerque refers $211K Trump campaign bill to ...

https://thehill.com › homenews › campaign › 549974-c...

Apr 23, 2021 — The city of Albuquerque has referred a $211175.94 bill for former President Trump's reelection campaign rally in 2019 to a professional debt ...

City leaders to Trump: Pay your bills, help us fight ... - NBC News

https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › donald-trump › c...

Apr 16, 2020 — The campaign says it's not responsible. President Trump Holds Campaign Rally In Minneapolis. Minneapolis police create a blockade after a ...
Notice that none of these articles can produce an invoice that was dated prior to the event occurring.

It's all a Dim scam.

As an Ohioan myself this really surprised me and disappointed me. Ohio is a pretty conservative state all and all.

Why does Rump continue to hold rallies, anyway?

I mean... what's the point?

It's not like he's ever going to hold high office again.

-------

Oh, wait... I keep forgetting... he's the consummate Con-Man... fleecing the Sheeple for their cash by telling them what they want to hear...

Fools and their money are soon parted... so ya'll go right ahead and Sheeple-away... enjoy getting shorn...

Never mind... dumb question... my bad... :laugh:

-------

Oh, wait... I keep forgetting... he's the consummate Con-Man... fleecing the Sheeple for their cash by telling them what they want to hear...

Fools and their money are soon parted... so ya'll go right ahead and Sheeple-away... enjoy getting shorn...

You funny. Trump is going to be reelected in 2024.

You funny. Trump is going to be reelected in 2024.
It seems highly unlikely.

America-at-large gives short shrift to Insurrectionists and Seditionists and Traitors like your Orange Baboon-God.

But you just keep right-on shoveling money at that Loser.

-------

Trump is having rallies for congressional candidates he supports, and he has nearly a 100% success rate.

Forget about Trump, a kangaroo could run against Dementia and still win. People have about had it and it shows in the polls in spite of how tilted they are for the Communist party. Trump obviously has the support of people in his own party, and Dementia stands zero chance at getting reelected unless he goes back to the successful Trump policies which he won't. And if Whorris runs? That should be a comedy show, especially the debates.

Trump is having rallies for congressional candidates he supports, and he has nearly a 100% success rate.
That's nice...
Forget about Trump, a kangaroo could run against Dementia and still win.
January 6, 2021, makes it impossible to "forget about Trump".

But if you run darned-near anybody else for President in November 2024, you'll almost certainly win - agreed - and, believe it or not - I'd welcome that.

People have about had it and it shows in the polls in spite of how tilted they are for the Communist party.
Yep. Folks knew they were in for a bad time when they voted (D) in 2020... but your choice of candidates back then didn't leave 'em much choice.

Not if they had any interest in preserving the Republic and the Rule of Law, anyway.

Trump obviously has the support of people in his own party
Yes and No. A great many Republicans wish he would leave his (largely righteous) agenda to others, and step aside to give someone better a crack at it.
and Dementia stands zero chance at getting reelected
I grant you that he has little chance of getting reelected UNLESS you characters are foolish enough to run Trump again.
unless he goes back to the successful Trump policies which he won't.
Agreed.
And if Whorris runs?
Hell... I might even consider voting for Trump (yes, I said that) IF they're stupid enough to run Harris.
That should be a comedy show, especially the debates.
Hopefully that will not come to pass.

-------

Yep. Trump has another $124 million in donations.

That's nice...

January 6, 2021, makes it impossible to "forget about Trump".

But if you run darned-near anybody else for President in November 2024, you'll almost certainly win - agreed - and, believe it or not - I'd welcome that.

Yep. Folks knew they were in for a bad time when they voted (D) in 2020... but your choice of candidates back then didn't leave 'em much choice.

Not if they had any interest in preserving the Republic and the Rule of Law, anyway.

Yes and No. A great many Republicans wish he would leave his (largely righteous) agenda to others, and step aside to give someone better a crack at it.

I grant you that he has little chance of getting reelected
UNLESS you characters are foolish enough to run Trump again.

Agreed.

Hell... I might even consider voting for Trump (yes, I said that)
IF they're stupid enough to run Harris.

Hopefully that will not come to pass.

Most people who are politically informed understand that 1/6 was not Trump's doing. In fact he offered to have the national guard there since the morning hours, but was refused by the Capital police chief because Piglosi felt it would be bad optics. If voters are overwhelmingly electing Trump's hand picked candidates for Congress, you bet he has the support of people in his party.

Trump would have won the last election if not for mail-in voting, and the Communists won't have that going for them this year which is why there is going to be a political blood bath. The lazy welfare types would have just stayed home. But when somebody hand delivers ballots to their kitchen table, they vote even though they have no idea WTF they're voting on.
People miss the days of reasonable fuel prices, a much more secure border, normal inflation rate, affordable groceries, a leader that our foes feared so they wouldn't start a war in places like Ukraine. They want a leader that puts Americans first, not the illegal mothers who are springing out babies like a toaster. They can only have that by reelecting President Trump and they know it.

Notice that none of these articles can produce an invoice that was dated prior to the event occurring.

It's all a Dim scam.

Trump has never paid his bills. He's famous for stiffing contractors, vendors, bankers, lawyers.

Trump has never paid his bills. He's famous for stiffing contractors, vendors, bankers, lawyers.

They're not his bill if he didn't agree to pay them in the first place. As my NBC post points out, all but one city was paid in full when the terms of the rally were discussed and contracted. The one that was not paid is in dispute because Trump' people believe they did not get what they were charged for. That's up to a court to settle if they wish to challenge it.

Most people who are politically informed understand that 1/6 was not Trump's doing.
Feel free to stick to that story... it's not going anywhere, beyond his own base.
In fact he offered to have the national guard there since the morning hours, but was refused by the Capital police chief because Piglosi felt it would be bad optics.
Indeed. He knew how dangerously he had inflamed his minions. And he had become afraid of what they were capable of.
If voters are overwhelmingly electing Trump's hand picked candidates for Congress, you bet he has the support of people in his party.
Here's the thing... the GOP cannot win without Indies and Reagan Democrats. And for them to stand with you in 2024, you cannot run Trump.
Trump would have won the last election if not for mail-in voting
So long as the lion's share of mail-in voting was valid then the medium doesn't make the slightest bit of difference; especially in the midst of a pandemic.
, and the Communists won't have that going for them this year which is why there is going to be a political blood bath.
No. There will be a political blood bath because of Inflation and Skyrocketing Energy Prices and a tsunami of Illegals and unwelcome Social Reengineering.
The lazy welfare types would have just stayed home.
But they didn't, did they? And they have just as much right to vote as you or I, don't they?
But when somebody hand delivers ballots to their kitchen table, they vote even though they have no idea WTF they're voting on.
Feel free to continue deluding yourselves that this is the case... in truth, they voted against a Tyrant-in-the-Making, and in their own interests.
People miss the days of reasonable fuel prices, a much more secure border, normal inflation rate, affordable groceries
True.
a leader that our foes feared so they wouldn't start a war in places like Ukraine.
Newsflash... neither Putin nor Xi feared Trump in the slightest... and our own friends and allies knew him for a crude, boorish, low-brow con-man.
They want a leader that puts Americans first
True. Sleepy Old Uncle Joe also does that, for the most part, it's just that he doesn't do it well, and in areas in which the Pubs are not in agreement.
, not the illegal mothers who are springing out babies like a toaster.
Irrelevant dogma-vernacular.
They can only have that by reelecting President Trump and they know it.
Incorrect.

They can have that if they can choose someone pushing much of the Trumpian Agenda, but without the stigma of Insurrection and Autocracy.

Desantis, for example, might be able to pull that off.

The White Vote in this country is split.

You routinely need Indies and Moderates and Reagan Democrats in order to retake the White House.

You will
NOT get them to side with you in 2024 unless you push the Trump Agenda WITHOUT Trump.

Anything else is mere delusion, and a failure to appreciate just how profoundly damning that January 6, 2021, was to your Orange Baboon.

I've said it before... I'll say it again... when it comes to the Trump Agenda, you are now dealing with a case of Right Message, Wrong Messenger.

It seems highly unlikely.

America-at-large gives short shrift to Insurrectionists and Seditionists and Traitors like your Orange Baboon-God.

But you just keep right-on shoveling money at that Loser.
You confuse your prog friends with America-at-large. I doubt you know a single Republican.

Feel free to stick to that story... it's not going anywhere, beyond his own base.

Indeed. He knew how dangerously he had inflamed his minions. And he had become afraid of what they were capable of.

Here's the thing... the GOP cannot win without Indies and Reagan Democrats. And for them to stand with you in 2024, you cannot run Trump.

So long as the lion's share of mail-in voting was valid then the medium doesn't make the slightest bit of difference; especially in the midst of a pandemic.

No. There will be a political blood bath because of Inflation and Skyrocketing Energy Prices and a tsunami of Illegals and unwelcome Social Reengineering.

But they didn't, did they? And they have just as much right to vote as you or I, don't they?

Feel free to continue deluding yourselves that this is the case... in truth, they voted against a Tyrant-in-the-Making, and in their own interests.

True.

Newsflash... neither Putin nor Xi feared Trump in the slightest... and our own friends and allies knew him for a crude, boorish, low-brow con-man.

True. Sleepy Old Uncle Joe also does that, for the most part, it's just that he doesn't do it well, and in areas in which the Pubs are not in agreement.

Irrelevant dogma-vernacular.

Incorrect.

They can have that if they can choose someone pushing much of the Trumpian Agenda, but without the stigma of Insurrection and Autocracy.

Desantis, for example, might be able to pull that off.

The White Vote in this country is split.

You routinely need Indies and Moderates and Reagan Democrats in order to retake the White House.

You will
NOT get them to side with you in 2024 unless you push the Trump Agenda WITHOUT Trump.

Anything else is mere delusion, and a failure to appreciate just how profoundly damning that January 6, 2021, was to your Orange Baboon.

I've said it before... I'll say it again... when it comes to the Trump Agenda, you are now dealing with a case of Right Message, Wrong Messenger.

Trump is the only one that can deliver on his messages. It's why we elected him in the first place. We got sick of politicians on the right telling us what they are going to do, and once elected, don't even do half of what they said. During the primary debates every other Republican talked about immigration reform or path to citizenship. We didn't ask for either. We asked for a closed border to illegals and that was Trump's stance.

Welfare voters do have the right to vote unfortunately, however it doesn't mean we have to bring a ballot to their front door. This next election they will have to drag their lazy asses out to vote which half who voted last election won't do.

DeSantis could do well but he already stated he's not interested in the presidency. He's happy running his state or taking a job of something similar. Dementia is losing Independents faster than he's losing his mind. That's why Trump would be a great choice for Republicans. During his second election he increased his minority vote, actually double of blacks that voted for him the first time. Dementia and the Communists are bleeding the Hispanic vote and those are easy pickups for Donald Trump. It would be a sure win against Dementia or Whorris

Forum List

Back