Donald Trump comes out in support of Roy Moore, could campaign next week

Those who defend child molesters are hell bound, yes.

I must have missed Roy Moore's actual legal trial and conviction. Or are you the spokesperson for the lynch mob? Apparently now upholding 'innocent until proven guilty' is tantamount to supporting a child molester in some twisted political-hack minds.

Last edited:
Trump was (is?) a molester, and you are startled by this?
I could say you are a molester. :dunno:
You could, and before God, angels, and all witnesses, you would be wrong.

In Moore's case, there are Nine Women who accuse him who have nothing to gain from telling the truth other than the truth itself.

protectionist is engaged in criminal libel, which is actionable under the law.

Multiple women said Billy Boy Clinton raped them shouldn't you convict him as well?

Last edited:
Those who defend child molesters are hell bound, yes.
OFF TOPIC - There is nothing here to talk about anyone being a child molester.

upload_2017-11-25_16-49-59.png

In Moore's case, there are Nine Women who accuse him who have nothing to gain from telling the truth other than the truth itself.

Multiple women said Billy Boy Clinton raped them shouldn't you convict him as well?
That is a lie you pathological loon.

What a disgusting orange sexual predator he is. I expect nothing less.

You judge without a shred of hard evidence, and all the circumstantial evidence clearly pointing to a political hit job, employing a bunch of women actors, some good enough to turn on the tears.

upload_2017-11-25_16-55-49.png

I love it that republicans admit they'd rather vote for a conservative pedophile than a progressive liberal.

And then fake outrage over Franken
Do you also love to make deranged, moronic things up, and then try to pass them off as reality ? That's a rhetorical question. I'll supply the answer.

YUP! That's what you do, all right. :rolleyes:

Well, Clinton WAS accused of rape. That is NOT a lie. My point is, are you going to personally convict him like you do Moore? I am not defending Moore just defending the right of being innocent until proven guilty. If Moore is convicted, I say, hang him. Otherwise all you are doing is being part of a lynch mob. None of that makes me a 'pathological loon.'

I love it that republicans admit they'd rather vote for a conservative pedophile than a progressive liberal.

And then fake outrage over Franken
Do you also love to make deranged, moronic things up, and then try to pass them off as reality ? That's a rhetorical question. I'll supply the answer.

YUP! That's what you do, all right. :rolleyes:
They said it about Roy Moore. And they say it with their votes. This state needs to be taken off the government dole. If you look you'll see red Alabama is a fucking welfare state. They take more from the federal government than they do pay. It's insane. Why are we or our federal government heavily funding an anti government red state? Makes zero sense

Last edited:

Well, Clinton WAS accused of rape. That is NOT a lie. My point is, are you going to personally convict him like you do Moore? I am not defending Moore just defending the right of being innocent until proven guilty. If Moore is convicted, I say, hang him. Otherwise all you are doing is being part of a lynch mob. None of that makes me a 'pathological loon.'
You've personally convicted not only bill but Hillary remember you paint her as the wife who slanders her husbands victims

Fallacy of false equivalency in that Clinton is not running for the AL seat, where the alleged predator, Moore, is so running.

You've personally convicted not only bill but Hillary remember you paint her as the wife who slanders her husbands victims

No I didn't Billy Boy was accused of rape that's what I said. And Hillary did trash the accusers. You ignorance is astounding.

No I didn't Billy Boy was accused of rape that's what I said. And Hillary did trash the accusers. You ignorance is astounding.
Funny you don't see yourself hypocrite

Forum List

Back