Donald Trump Claims That He Can "Handle" DeSantis If He Runs

If the GOP were to try to steal the nomination away from the Trumpster, it would actually be a winning strategy for Trump to run as a 3rd Party. The Republican candidate and Sleepy Joe would split the Anti-Trumpster vote, and the Donald would plow right up the middle of the road for the easy victory.

Democrats draw over 50 percent of the vote with Trump and the GOP candidate splitting the rest

If the GOP were to try to steal the nomination away from the Trumpster, it would actually be a winning strategy for Trump to run as a 3rd Party. The Republican candidate and Sleepy Joe would split the Anti-Trumpster vote, and the Donald would plow right up the middle of the road for the easy victory.

Sure...............go ahead..............think that................

Yanno....................I could actually see something like that happening. And if it did, it would cause the GOP to implode from the weight of their own partisan bickering and stupidity.

I don't think it would cause the GOP to "implode " at all. The Republican Party establishment has been trying to expel the millions of Little Trumpsters for many years and The Donald would be doing them a service to be like a Pie Eyed Piper leading them out of dodge.

The Cheneys , Bushes and Romneys are embarrassed by the Deplorables and want to get back to the status quo.

DeSantis is going to be the nominee and Trump, out of spite, will launch an independent run splitting the Republican vote and dooming any chance the GOP might have had for The White House OR controll of Congress.
That's what Democrats are praying for anyway

Regardless, Trump will not go quietly if he loses the nomination

He is not a Team Player

This story is a nothing burger.
See? This is why I'm not as big of a Trump supporter anymore. Trump was a great president, but he's not anywhere near being a team player. I don't think that DeSantis will run, but it still doesn't give him the right to speak against a member of his own party. Especially the way he did.

This story is a nothing burger. I think Trump's candidacy is a legal maneuver more than an actual campaign.

See? This is why I'm not as big of a Trump supporter anymore. Trump was a great president, but he's not anywhere near being a team player. I don't think that DeSantis will run, but it still doesn't give him the right to speak against a member of his own party. Especially the way he did.

As long as the economy doesn’t worsen trump won’t beat biden

Yep, those Team Player Presidents sure have done great things for America! :laughing0301:

Trump will siphon enough money off of Republicans to mount an independent campaign.
When he loses the GOP nomination he will claim the nomination was stolen and the GOP nominee is not legitimate.
He will ask “Real Republicans” to vote for him and call his opponent a RINO

Those who believe his lie will send him money….just like last time
You forgot to mention that Joe Biden is the Greatest American President Evah! :laughing0301:

I don't get it. Trump and DeSantis are both Republicans. What's the big deal? :dunno:

Trump is only for himself and will go against anyone else who challenges his "authority" in the GOP.

DeSantis is a team player and will work with other members of the GOP, even if he has to be second for the good of the party.

Trump will NEVER do that. His ego won't let him (as we've already seen on numerous occasions).

I don't get it. Trump and DeSantis are both Republicans. What's the big deal? :dunno:
DeSantis, who I would vote for, was absolutely unknown before his first Florida victory, won, in part, due to Trump's support.
I will not stab Trump in the back.

DeSantis, who I would vote for, was absolutely unknown before his first Florida victory, won, in part, due to Trump's support.
I will not stab Trump in the back.

My point was that it should be about whoever winning doing their best to help out America. If DeSantis even runs that is, but I highly doubt he will so in that aspect I really hope that Trump wins.

Trump is a loser. He will never return to the White House. And you’re in a cult

I don't think he's a loser, but unfortunately although I hope he would I don't think that he would win another election. I'm not going to lie and say that I don't believe that he isn't in a cult,.. BUT Trump was a great president so I can see why he's addicted to him. I think he just needs to be a little bit open minded. Trump, DeSantis, I don't care all that much who will be the person to save and turn our country around anymore, but somebody has to do something.

Well, apparently Trump was willing to steal his "make America great again" slogan from Reagan, but wasn't willing to remember Reagan's 11th Commandment:

"Thou shalt not speak ill of any fellow Republican".

But, in the shitshow we saw during his campaign for president where he repeatedly badmouthed fellow Republicans, as well as the way he spoke ill of his fellow Republicans as president, guess we should have seen this coming (yet again).

Trump is only for Trump, not his fellow Republicans or even his followers. Trump's 11th Commandment probably reads "Thou shalt not speak ill of ME!"
The Republican party is not unified at all. It hasn't been for quite some time. One of the commandments you speak of should be: "represent thine own constituents". Unfortunately it seems as though 80% of Republicans quickly forget that commandment once they take their seats. The reason Trump was so popular in the first place is because he reached right over the party and straight to the constituency and them gave them what he promised he would give them. Nobody expected him to be the Pope. He never once came across that way and certainly didn't disappoint anybody with his behavior inasmuch as we got more or less what we knew was coming. He's the right man for the job. It takes an asshole to get that job done correctly.

He never once came across that way and certainly didn't disappoint anybody with his behavior inasmuch as we got more or less what we knew was coming. He's the right man for the job.

Trump was the wrong man for the job.

He lacked the emotional, intellectual and character capabilities to be President.

The country suffered

Forum List

Back