Donald Trump: Born-again Christian?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America

James Dobson: Trump recently accepted 'a relationship with Christ'

The presumptive Republican nominee captured a significant number of evangelical voters during the Republican primary, and that may be due to recently accepting “a relationship with Christ,” according to evangelical leader James Dobson.

Trump met with hundreds of evangelical leaders in New York earlier this week, and while some well-known figures — such as Liberty University president, Jerry Falwell Jr. — have endorsed the candidate, others are more hesitant to do so.

However, Dobson, a Christian psychologist and founder of the Focus on the Family group, said he knows “the person who led [Trump] to Christ. And that’s fairly recent.”

“I don’t know when it was, but it has not been long,” Dobson said in an interview with Pennsylvania megachurch pastor Michael Anthony following that meeting in New York. ”I believe he really made a commitment, but he’s a baby Christian.”

More: James Dobson: Trump recently accepted 'a relationship with Christ'

Bottom line: Trump would do/say anything to win the White House. How can true Christians swallow his con man drivel? Trump may be a baby - but certainly not a "baby Christian"...

Last edited:
Out of one side if your yap,you blabber Christians are bad.
While the other side trys to make some kind of point,that Trump couldn't have been born again,because he's to bad to be a Christian.

No integrity what so ever.

The presumptive Republican nominee captured a significant number of evangelical voters during the Republican primary, and that may be due to recently accepting “a relationship with Christ,” according to evangelical leader James Dobson.

Trump met with hundreds of evangelical leaders in New York earlier this week, and while some well-known figures — such as Liberty University president, Jerry Falwell Jr. — have endorsed the candidate, others are more hesitant to do so.

However, Dobson, a Christian psychologist and founder of the Focus on the Family group, said he knows “the person who led [Trump] to Christ. And that’s fairly recent.”

“I don’t know when it was, but it has not been long,” Dobson said in an interview with Pennsylvania megachurch pastor Michael Anthony following that meeting in New York. ”I believe he really made a commitment, but he’s a baby Christian.”

Bottom line: Trump would do/say anything to win the White House. How can true Christians swallow his con man drivel? Trump may be a baby - but certainly not a "baby Christian"...
Bottom line: Trump would do/say anything to win the White House.
so now he is just like hillary and any other politicians running for president.....im shocked...........

so now he is just like hillary and any other politicians running for president.....im shocked...........

Are you honestly suggesting that Hillary would do/say anything to win the White House?

Donnie was born to make sure the Democrats win the next two general elections and make Clinton the first WOMAN President.

While the other side trys to make some kind of point,that Trump couldn't have been born again,because he's to bad to be a Christian.

Trump would be a illegal alien Mexican Muslim woman if there was money in it. No integrity what so EVER.

Trump would be a illegal alien Mexican Muslim woman if there was money in it. No integrity what so EVER.
So why hasn't he done that yet?
You claim to know so much about him,so help the world out,why hasn't he tried that angle?

Are you honestly suggesting that Hillary would do/say anything to win the White House?
Just like Trump.

is this like Donald's relationship with the jesus?

79c8aec70a379c9c012ea92da5e821c1.jpg
Could be,but you sure don't know.
It's funny for a thing that hates Christians so much,you spend alot of time chasing that around.not much rationality in those methods.

yes....she already has....are you saying she would never?....

Aw, the ole deflection technique. No, I never said never...but I did imply not always or anything...

Just like Trump.
yep....

Aw, the ole deflection technique. No, I never said never...but I did imply not always or anything...
how am i deflecting?.....you asked a question which i answered,and then i asked you one...where is the deflection?......

Forum List

Back