Donald Trump--Alfred Hitchcock and the Twilight Zone entrance

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
Last night looked like a blast out of the past. I thought it was very familiar--and then a friend reminded me of it. It comes from the 1950's--1960's a very popular show on T.V. called the Twilight Zone. Alfred Hitchcock would walk out turn sideways--you would see his shadow only, then he would turn sideways for his Silhouette then back to front and walk out and talk about the "scary" theme of that nights show--LOL In fact, it's very fitting for the Trump Campaign.

So other than his wife's Plagiarism there was so much more going on last night. Side shows everywhere.

Last edited:
Last night looked like a blast out of the past. I thought it was very familiar--and then a friend reminded me of it. It comes from the 1950's--1960's a very popular show on T.V. called the Twilight Zone. Alfred Hitchcock would walk out turn sideways--you would see is shadow only, then he would turn sideways for his Silhouette then back to front and walk out and talk about the "scary" theme of that nights show--LOL

So other than his wife's Plagiarism there was so much more going on.

Uhm, that would be "Alfred Hitchcock Presents", not "Twilight Zone". Rod Serling <> Alfred Hitchcock.

Geeze Louise.

I thought the 'WWF' entrance was fine . On the plagerism , I think it is BS , don't really care . As El Rushbo asks how many different ways are there to make common statements that have been made by countless people over the last hundred years . . ------------------------------------- last comment , man you boys are like little gurlz talking about things that are so unimportant Guno and Oreo .

Last edited:
Last night looked like a blast out of the past. I thought it was very familiar--and then a friend reminded me of it. It comes from the 1950's--1960's a very popular show on T.V. called the Twilight Zone. Alfred Hitchcock would walk out turn sideways--you would see is shadow only, then he would turn sideways for his Silhouette then back to front and walk out and talk about the "scary" theme of that nights show--LOL

Too bad your moronic immature brain only goes as far as describing an adult event with a child imagination Opie.

first the trump pence logo now this! cannot wait until the rest of the freak show
--------------------------------- yeah , that Trump - Pence logo issue is really exciting as I roll my eyes Guno .

. As El Rushbo asks how many different ways are there to make common statements that have been made by countless people over the last hundred years .
Of course, notorious plagiarist MessiahRushie is going to defend a fellow plagiarist!

Uhm, that would be "Alfred Hitchcock Presents", not "Twilight Zone". Rod Serling <> Alfred Hitchcock.

Geeze Louise.

Nope it was called the Twilight Zone--and that is exactly what Hitchcock did for the opening to the program.

I thought it was an awesome entrance! You shuld've seen the faces of the CNN panel when it happened. :wtf:

I am certain they had looks on their faces--LOL If you didn't you'd have to be brain dead.-LOL

They were probably pondering the same familiarity as I. "I know I've seen this before, but where was it"--LOL

Geeze Louise.

These libs are dumb as a brick.

not going to argue , i'll just put up my evidence and you guys decide . Trump certainly identifies with WRASSELING more than he identifies with Alfred Hitchcock , imo Oreo .

Forum List

Back