Donald "Pot" Trump has the nerve to call any kettle black. Really?

Was Trump employed, perchance, at the time in a Presidentially appointed cabinet position?

Is the exhibited behavior somehow ameliorated by the nature of one's employment? Is there some credible basis for thinking that "the leopard will alter his spots?"

Bowie correctly responded to the first question. As to your second question, with Trump, maybe; as regards Hillary, no way. Criminals like Hillary keep committing crimes the longer they are not caught, as that's just the way criminal behavior works.

Red:
Oh, does he speak for you now?

Blue:
Perhaps then you'll share with us what be that credible evidence. I don't see any, not in considering human nature and not in considering past behavior, and not in consideration of his being the only candidate who's been found guilty of having broken a law.

And one is a settled case while the other one is still open on possibly what could be our next Prez! Democraps hate America!! (and will be responsible for relegating us to become the only banana republic superpower out of which no good can come).

Don't delude yourself. Trump has some 70+ pending cases. That a given writer discusses just two of Trump's cases may very plausibly mean that those two cases' worth of information will later appear as one or two chapter sin a multi-volume tome. There's certainly enough shady stuff in Trump's background for that. One need only read official biography about him to discover a good deal of it.

Once again, while not in a Gov't position that is answerable to all the people. What about that don't you get?

I don't get the notion that one's ethical compass differs based on how one is employed.

I don't get the alluded to notion that a 70 year old man's comportment whereby he's for a lifetime repeatedly lied and manipulated the truth, even under oath and in legal proceedings, to have his way solely for personal gain, would be different in any regard merely because of the nature of his employment.

I don't get why (not how) anyone in their right mind would conceive that a power-craving prevaricator should be entrusted with the most powerful job in the world.

I don't get how anyone who claims to be a Christian can put their answerability to the American people or any other person or group on the planet before that of their burden to answer before God who knows full and well what they did and why they did it and I don't get how any other Christian can offer their approbation of any sort to one who so defines their hierarchy of ethical obligations.

Really Dude. Come on now. You don't understand the difference. It's called fiduciary responsibility. See Trump had an obligation to protect the company and the shareholders from loss and fought to uphold his obligation within the law while Clinton had an obligation to protect the interests of the American public and not only failed but purposely put the interests of select groups and her own interests above the American public.

You can rant all you want but Christians are under no obligation to vote against their interests by selecting Clinton who hates them over Trump who is impartial toward them.

This thread is about Trump, the pot, calling Mrs. Clinton, the kettle, black. Since you raised fiduciary responsibility, I bid you consider Trump's utter refusal to accept and exhibit any sort of fiduciary responsibility in his business dealings, which are the sole experiential basis for the argument that he'd make a good President.
You chide me under the auspice of my not understanding fiduciary duty. It is Trump who does not understand it. That term is a nice fancy one that is fun to toss about, but careful analysis of Trump and his activities show that he exhibited none of it.

Your links are all bullshit. These are just leftist writing about shit that they clearly do not understand, just like you.

In the medium.com article, the dumbasses try to make the case that he did not have a fiduciary responsibility to minimize his personal tax exposure by taking the loss. First, the author doesn't understand taxation and the fact that certain entity types are flow-through entities where their business tax returns kick out a K-1 to the partner that mandates by law that these gains and losses are recognized on the partner's personal tax return. Second, the writer fails to admit that nothing Trump did was outside of the law and that as large and complex as Trump's tax liability calculations are, he used professional tax experts to assist him in filing his returns in full compliance with the law with a eye towards minimizing his liability. This is the role of the CPA firm and they would be professionally liable for malpractice if they didn't do this for all of their customers.

You and your articles are bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Undocumented worker stole Modeling gigs from American
Trump's wife modeled in US prior to getting work visa.
Source: AP

Melania Trump was paid for 10 modeling jobs in the United States worth $20,056 that occurred in the seven weeks before she had legal permission to work in the country, according to detailed accounting ledgers, contracts and related documents from 20 years ago provided to The Associated Press.

Mrs. Trump, who received a green card in March 2001 and became a U.S. citizen in 2006, has always maintained that she arrived in the country legally and never violated the terms of her immigration status. During the presidential campaign, she has cited her story to defend her husband's hard line on immigration.

The wife of the GOP presidential nominee, who sometimes worked as a model under just her first name, has said through an attorney that she first came to the U.S. from Slovenia on Aug. 27, 1996, on a B1/B2 visitor visa and then obtained an H-1B work visa on Oct. 18, 1996.

The documents obtained by the AP show she was paid for 10 modeling assignments between Sept. 10 and Oct. 15, during a time when her visa allowed her generally to be in the U.S. and look for work but not perform paid work in the country. The documents examined by the AP indicate that the modeling assignments would have been outside the bounds of her visa.

Read more: Melania Trump modeled in US prior to getting work visa

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
So after some investigation into this issue, it appears that her modeling agency handled the visa's. So even if there /wasn't/ a valid visa (which from what I see is in question as the source just found one that happened to be dated for Sept4 and even says that he didn't think she was working illegally) then it would be the fault of the modeling agency.

Either way though, it has nothing to do with Trump as it was before they got together.

First, the author doesn't understand taxation and the fact that certain entity types are flow-through entities where their business tax returns kick out a K-1 to the partner that mandates by law that these gains and losses are recognized on the partner's personal tax return.

Trump's businesses are not partnerships; therefore they don't submit K-1s to him. His companies are S-Corps; thus they submit 1120s. They are still pass through organizations.

You are correct that Hemel's first point misses the mark due to the pass-through nature of Trump's businesses; however, he makes up for that with his second point. I guess you didn't read that far....

Either way though, it has nothing to do with Trump as it was before they got together.

the bottom line is that she’s married to a guy who thinks it’s an absolute outrage and a threat to law and order and national security for people to enter the country under false pretenses, work illegally, and then gain citizenship for themselves or their children. By that logic, she should self-deport before she’s rounded up by one of Trump’s ICE deportation officers.

Okay, I actually don't have a problem with ICE doing that if they'd like to - I have a feeling they wouldn't.

First, the author doesn't understand taxation and the fact that certain entity types are flow-through entities where their business tax returns kick out a K-1 to the partner that mandates by law that these gains and losses are recognized on the partner's personal tax return.

Trump's businesses are not partnerships; therefore they don't submit K-1s to him. His companies are S-Corps; thus they submit 1120s. They are still pass through organizations.

You are correct that Hemel's first point misses the mark due to the pass-through nature of Trump's businesses; however, he makes up for that with his second point. I guess you didn't read that far....

You are wrong again as S-corps also issue K-1s to him. All pass-through entities do. The business doesn't pay the income tax but passes the gain or loss to the individual owners.

I guess you don't really understand that any argument not based on reality is necessarily false and only a dumb opinion of an uninformed jerkoff.

the bottom line is that she’s married to a guy who thinks it’s an absolute outrage and a threat to law and order and national security for people to enter the country under false pretenses, work illegally, and then gain citizenship for themselves or their children. By that logic, she should self-deport before she’s rounded up by one of Trump’s ICE deportation officers.
I would imagine if he gets elected it would get extremely corrupt, especially with the devaluation of the dollar. Bribing would be very common.

I should hope that American's are fucking smart enough to start looking into shit after the crap that's coming out right now... But you're probably right, the country is fucked.

Congrats to President Elect Donald Trump. The libs loved Hillary's corruption and Obama's executive orders that bypassed Congress. They held neither of these people to any level of accountability. Let's see how accepting they are now when the show is on the other foot.

Forum List

Back