Donald Jr. Pro Outdoorsman. Fill That Tag Bro!

Donald Trump Jr. cleared for Alaska license to hunt, kill grizzly bear
It's about time we had some real Americans stand-up and lead this country. God Bless the Trump family. Been a hunter/fisherman/outdoorsman my whole life(guess that explains tha Marine Corps infantry thing). This is a good example for our youth.
That's a hard one to get. I had a native Alaskan working for me up there who said it took him years to get a brown bear tag. And if you kill one without a tag, you'd damn well better have claw marks on you or you're going under the jail to be forgotten.

Donald Trump Jr. cleared for Alaska license to hunt, kill grizzly bear
It's about time we had some real Americans stand-up and lead this country. God Bless the Trump family. Been a hunter/fisherman/outdoorsman my whole life(guess that explains tha Marine Corps infantry thing). This is a good example for our youth.
That's a hard one to get. I had a native Alaskan working for me up there who said it took him years to get a brown bear tag. And if you kill one without a tag, you'd damn well better have claw marks on you or you're going under the jail to be forgotten.
Hey, I'm not arguing that...but...being the Presidents son has its advantages. I wouldn't turn down the shot.

Donald Jr is kinda dumb so let's hope he knows what a bear is. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Hopefully he carries some flash cards with clear pictures. Alaska watch out.

"Mueller Confirms: Don Jr. Was Too Stupid to Collude" The special counsel couldn’t prove Junior knew he might be committing crimes.
By Bess Levin

Mueller Confirms: Don Jr. Was Too Stupid to Collude

'The late William T. Kelley, who taught Trump at the University of Pennsylvania, said, “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had.” Tony Schwartz, the ghostwriter of “The Art of the Deal,” says Trump had “a stunning level of superficial knowledge and plain ignorance.”

Donald Trump's biggest flaw: He's not that bright

"I asked my husband where he’d place Trump on the spectrum of human chronological development. “He is a toddler,” was his instant reply."
There Is Something About Donny

"I'm automatically attracted to beautiful [women]—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything." DJT

"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." H. L. Mencken

To each their own I guess.

My personal philosophy is, "bear don't bug ShockedCanadian, ShockedCanadian don't bug bear".

Forum List

Back