Donald J Trump Legacy

Trumps individual legacy will be “The Truth”

While all Presidents lie, they tend to restrict themselves to stretching the truth or putting a favorable spin on events

Trump created alternate realities. Lying was not good enough. He substituted what actually happened with his own version of events. Then he would demand that his staff, his party and his followers embrace his version of reality.

he actually told veterans, during a speech to ' not believe what you see or hear... stick with us '.
The willingness of Republicans to embrace false realities only emboldened Trump.
You would think that after the Jan 6 attack on Congress that Republican Congressmen would emerge from their bunkers and say......Enough! We are not pandering to his LIES anymore

Instead they came out and voted in support of the Stolen Election lie

spineless-Cagle750.jpg

After a sound defeat, Republicans had a chance to rid themselves of their “Trump Problem” once and for all.
Jan 6 solidified the rift.

Instead, Republicans chose to double down on stolen election lies, absolve Trump from any responsibility and make pilgrimages to Mara Lago to swear loyalty and kiss the ring.
80,000,000 to 75,000,000 is sound?
You’re dumber than Ed Norton.
Looky.....looky
Guess who is playing popular vote now
Trump lost by 7 million votes not 5

More importantly, he lost the Electoral Vote 306-232
A margin routinely acknowledged as a butt kicking
Interesting...
About a month ago I posted "80,000,000 to 73,000,000" and you corrected me "80,000,000 to 74,000,000".
When the average state wins by 100,000 votes, I hardly think the difference makes one party or the other look very good.

Try this
306-232

Butt Kicking
Try businesses moving their headquarters out of NYS.

Did you post in the correct thread?

After his actions of Jan 6, it appears Historians will rank Trump as our worst President

While all Presidents lie, they tend to restrict themselves to stretching the truth or putting a favorable spin on events

Trump created alternate realities. Lying was not good enough. He substituted what actually happened with his own version of events. Then he would demand that his staff, his party and his followers embrace his version of reality.

he actually told veterans, during a speech to ' not believe what you see or hear... stick with us '.
The willingness of Republicans to embrace false realities only emboldened Trump.
You would think that after the Jan 6 attack on Congress that Republican Congressmen would emerge from their bunkers and say......Enough! We are not pandering to his LIES anymore

spineless-Cagle750.jpg

After a sound defeat, Republicans had a chance to rid themselves of their “Trump Problem” once and for all.

Instead, Republicans chose to double down on stolen election lies, absolve Trump from any responsibility and make pilgrimages to Mara Lago to swear loyalty and kiss the ring.
Looky.....looky

Interesting...
About a month ago I posted "80,000,000 to 73,000,000" and you corrected me "80,000,000 to 74,000,000".
When the average state wins by 100,000 votes, I hardly think the difference makes one party or the other look very good.

Try this
306-232

Butt Kicking

You don’t recall 20 years of corporations leaving NYS for Florida and Texas due to tax increases?
You’re living in your own little world.

spineless-Cagle750.jpg

Looky.....looky

Interesting...

Try this
306-232

Butt Kicking

You don’t recall 20 years of corporations leaving NYS for Florida and Texas due to tax increases?
Are you in the right thread?
What does that have to do with the vote count?

spineless-Cagle750.jpg

Looky.....looky

Interesting...

Try this
306-232

Butt Kicking

Are you in the right thread?
What does that have to do with the vote count?
It has to do with your orgasm of Biden winning and NYS, the state in which you reside, losing, due to a raise in Federal Taxes, massive amounts of income.
You seem to assume welfare recipients, most of whom voted for Biden, have an inate knowledge of economics.

History will show? History can't even figure out where Barry Hussein Barak Obama was born. What is history going to say about Obama's college years when his school records are locked in a vault along with his birth certificate? Who financed his education? Trump built things and met a payroll and offered a living wage to scores of workers and he didn't even take a salary as president. Indonesian born community activist Hussein was broke when he moved into the W.H. and left a millionaire.

History will show? History can't even figure out where Barry Hussein Barak Obama was born. What is history going to say about Obama's college years when his school records are locked in a vault along with his birth certificate? Who financed his education? Trump built things and met a payroll and offered a living wage to scores of workers and he didn't even take a salary as president. Indonesian born community activist Hussein was broke when he moved into the W.H. and left a millionaire.

Only retards can’t figure that the Great Obama was born in Hawaii

Forum List

Back