Don Lemon Should Move to Tanzania

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Where those evil whites don't rule

Residents in Tanzania’s biggest city have been urged to inform on their neighbours and friends ahead of a police operation to hunt down and jail homosexuals.

A 17-member committee appointed by Paul Makonda, Dar es Salaam’s powerful regional commissioner, will attempt to identify all gay men living in the coastal city after it first convenes next Monday.

Mr Makonda, a close ally of Tanzania’s president, John Magufuli, said that a list of 200 suspects had already been drawn up thanks to public tip-offs and a trawl through Tanzanians’ social media accounts.

“I have information about the presence of many homosexuals in our province,” he told reporters. “These homosexuals boast on social networks. Give me their names. My ad hoc team will begin to get their hands on them next Monday.”

Tanzania announces 'surveillance squad' to hunt down homosexuals

I wonder if CNN has a propaganda network there...he could slide right in and Obama could help him with the language....

The real question is, will his black neighbors (neighbors of color) turn him in?

He still has his job but Rosanne got canned in less than 5 hours....amazing.....

Residents in Tanzania’s biggest city have been urged to inform on their neighbours and friends ahead of a police operation to hunt down and jail homosexuals.

A 17-member committee appointed by Paul Makonda, Dar es Salaam’s powerful regional commissioner, will attempt to identify all gay men living in the coastal city after it first convenes next Monday.

Mr Makonda, a close ally of Tanzania’s president, John Magufuli, said that a list of 200 suspects had already been drawn up thanks to public tip-offs and a trawl through Tanzanians’ social media accounts.

“I have information about the presence of many homosexuals in our province,” he told reporters. “These homosexuals boast on social networks. Give me their names. My ad hoc team will begin to get their hands on them next Monday.”

Don Lemon seems to be unaware that blacks only amount to 13.7% of the overall population.

Don Lemon is American. (Someone thought this thread should move to Africa :21:)

But I think he would be happier in Africa where white people don't rule and homos is don't live.

Why should he move when it's your kind that's the problem?

Why should he move when it's your kind that's the problem?
I'm white. He has a problem with a white country.

Perhaps Indonesia suits him -- among the brown people

did you know?

Susan Rice was given top Africa job in Obama administration after rightly guessing the capital of Tanzania

Forum List

Back