General Flynn endorses Josh Mandel for Ohio Senate, says Trump made a 'huge mistake' endorsing JD Vance: 'People around him are advising him poorly'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
One treasonous a-hole criticizes another treasonous
a-hole! (Even Hollywood can't make up this shit)

excerpts:

There was some speculation among Mandel supporters this week that Vance might get booed at his own rally, the same way that Trump’s mention of Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine (R) has previously elicited jeers from the MAGA base.

“The base, we’re going on our homework, and we know who we want,” Jeanna Jesse, a 62-year-old who came to see Mandel and Flynn in Kettering, told HuffPost. “If [Trump] gets it wrong, he gets it wrong. That doesn’t mean we think Trump is a bad president. We’re doing our homework, so I think there’s going to be a rude awakening.”

“I’m going to vote for J.D., mainly because Trump said to,” Linda Davidson, a 70-year-old retiree told HuffPost while waiting around for Vance after his event. “Josh was actually my first pick before [Trump] did that.”

If Mandel loses I don't think it will have anything to do with Trump. Mandel's name has been mud for quite a long time.

Forum List

Back