Domino’s employee kills robber, residents react

Every situation is different. There’re situations where the wisest thing to do for everyone’s safety is to comply with the criminals. But if you’re armed and the opportunity presents itself, shoot the MF’s

ALL armed robbers should also be called what they are: aspiring murderers. They are telling those people they WILL be murdered, if they do not do exactly what the assailant says.
And, too often, they start shooting the defenseless anyway. It's a tough call but I hope I'd do the same as the employee. I'll be amazed if he doesn't get fired though.

28-year-old Jahquille Kodarius Dubose was pronounced dead on the scene.

Well, that pretty much tells me all I need to know...

I don't know if I would've shot the robber.

First off, it's two gunmen against you. That's not good odds.

-- and --

The other robber was also armed and was covering the other employees. What if you shot the one gunman and the other gunman decided to start shooting the employees?

I would've just given them the money, thinking that would've saved the lives of my fellow employees.

How about you?

Businesses are insured for such things. In such an instance, hand over the money. The shitty part is that animal scum like Jahquille have been known to kill after they get what they want.

But, yeah, one less scumbag in the world. Kudos to the employee...

Yep....
7 people murdered after fully complying with the robbers...

And the people of IL. are STILL feeding, clothing, housing, and providing this scum with health care. They should have been dispatched with a round to the base of the skull as soon as the trial was over. Hell, even THAT is too merciful. They should have been hung, publicly, and public outrage be damned.

-- and --

The other robber was also armed and was covering the other employees. What if you shot the one gunman and the other gunman decided to start shooting the employees?

I would've just given them the money, thinking that would've saved the lives of my fellow employees.

How about you?

You do not know the state of either alleged assailant.
There is no guarantee the assailants won't shoot you anyway, like has happened several times.
If a person feels their life is in immediate danger, and they have the means to defend themselves ... They should do so.

Gun owners have an obligation to avoid unnecessary risks and make it home to their loved ones.

However ... That does include actually making it home, if someone else sticks a gun in your face.
It's just as possible the employee saved everyone else's life when he killed the assailant.

It would be wiser to inform any prospective armed robbers of the obvious danger in trying to rob a pizza joint.
Just Google how many robbers have been shot at Dominoes, Pizza Hut or wherever ... :auiqs.jpg:

There are about 200 to 300 justifiable homicides per year in USA. Here.

Each year in USA there are over 10,000 criminal homicides and over 20,000 suicides by guns.

There are about 200 to 300 justifiable homicides per year in USA. Here.

Each year in USA there are over 10,000 criminal homicides and over 20,000 suicides by guns.

And each year, according to the Centers for Disease Control, Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times to stop rapes, robberies, murders, stabbings, beatings, saving police officers and stopping mass public shootings......

The justifiable homicide scam you guys pull is just criminals too stupid to stop attacking an innocent victim who happens to have a gun....the smarter ones run away, surrender or are lucky and just get wounded....

Of the 10,258 gun murders in the U.S. in 2019....70-80% of the victims are criminals engaged in the criminal lifestyle...of the rest, the vast majority are the friends and family of the criminals caught in the crossfire...

And each year, according to the Centers for Disease Control, Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times to stop rapes, robberies, murders, stabbings, beatings, saving police officers and stopping mass public shootings......
I do not know. That sounds very unrealistic given the low number of justifiable homicides.

I do not know. That sounds very unrealistic given the low number of justifiable homicides.

Normal human beings do not want to kill anyone, even criminals. They simply want the criminal to stop attacking them...when they runaway, surrender, the normal humand doesn't kill them anyway......

Normal human beings do not want to kill anyone, even criminals. They simply want the criminal to stop attacking them...when they runaway, surrender, the normal humand doesn't kill them anyway......
Many criminals would not surrender. They are broken and mostly severely addicted people.

I imagine that comparison makes good sense, to a person who is as terrified of a scary, random brown person 1000 miles away as they are of a gun in their face. I will leave you to it.
That random brown person is on his way to your city as we speak.

My policy would be give them the money...but growing up in Illinois I remember the Browns Chicken massacre, where they robbed the store, marched the employees into a cooler and murdered all of them.....

7 Employees murdered......

So...give them the money, if they order you to go somewhere else, then you need to use a gun increases....
I would respond at the first opportunity. I have missed too many deer by waiting for the perfect shot.

BOLIVAR, Tenn. – A Bolivar Domino’s was closed Thursday, hours after police say an armed robber was shot and killed by a store employee.

Bolivar Police said two men tried to hold up the restaurant on South Porter Street just before midnight.

They said one of the robbers came through the back door of the business and pointed a gun at the employees and one of the employees pulled out his own gun and opened fire.

Suspect killed in Domino’s Pizza robbery attempt

28-year-old Jahquille Kodarius Dubose was pronounced dead on the scene. The other robber was seen running from the scene.

Some of those in Bolivar who heard about the shooting said they were finding it hard to sympathize with the robber who was killed.

“I’m sad he was robbing them. He knew what was coming. Just my opinion,” said a resident.

-- and --

How about you?
I would have shot him.

Forum List

Back