Dominion sues Rudy Giuliani

Here is Rudy's chance to present that mountain of evidence he has always told us about

Which is EXACTLY why there is no actual lawsuit.
Cool story bro...

View attachment 448315

No link provided.....
Here is what is going to happen...when I provide a link, you will find a reason to complain about the link...you will continue to deflect and obfuscate because you know the facts are not on your side...

And here is a link to the lawsuit.....

Now find something else to deflect to

Lying about voting machines flipping votes is about to cost Rudy Giuliani a lot of money.
Dominion Voting Systems Inc has filed a lawsuit against former President Donald Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani, accusing him of defamation for making false claims of fraud about the November 2020 U.S. presidential election, court documents on Monday showed.

Good luck with that. All Giuliani has to do is ask Texas for the documents on what they found out about Dominion. Oh and check with MIT for the same.

All Rudy has to do is get TX on his side. They tested and rejected Dominion machines.
No worries.

Texas does use their machines. But they didn't update their software, and the problems they had with their machines was related to their failure to update the software.

That's a lie - that TX uses Dominion machines, and its NOT a software issue.
From your posted article:
The report of review for the latest software, “Democracy Suite 5.5-A,” by Deputy Secretary of State Jose Esparza states, “Specifically, the examiner reports raise concerns about whether the Democracy Suite 5.5-A system is suitable for its intended purpose; operates efficiently and accurately; and is safe from fraudulent or unauthorized manipulation.”

"Attorney General Ken Paxton, whose office was involved in the decision to reject the software, said on a radio show this week, “We have not approved these voting systems based on repeated software and hardware issues. It was determined they were not accurate and that they failed — they had a vulnerability to fraud and unauthorized manipulation.”

They were rejected by Michigan too.
and Trump lost Michigan......and you dic suckers still cried voter fraud...

You will always cry voter fraud to cope with losing

Lying about voting machines flipping votes is about to cost Rudy Giuliani a lot of money.
Dominion Voting Systems Inc has filed a lawsuit against former President Donald Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani, accusing him of defamation for making false claims of fraud about the November 2020 U.S. presidential election, court documents on Monday showed.

Punish them all.

Punish Scamming Sydney, punish Rubey Giuliani, punish lying MyPillowGuy, punish OAN, punish Newsmax, punish FoxNews, punish Fox Business, punish Epoch Times, punish gatewaypundit, punish Trump, and punish the lying grifting Republicans who've dragged this country through the sewer.

Bankrupt them. Make examples of them like they did to Gawker.

Good luck with that. All Giuliani has to do is ask Texas for the documents on what they found out about Biden. Oh and check with MIT for the same.
Why would he have to ask Texas that -- why wouldn't Paxton and company just publish that evidence themselves??

Or do they care?

All Rudy has to do is get TX on his side. They tested and rejected Dominion machines.
No worries.

Texas does use their machines. But they didn't update their software, and the problems they had with their machines was related to their failure to update the software.

The report of review for the latest software, “Democracy Suite 5.5-A,” by Deputy Secretary of State Jose Esparza states, “Specifically, the examiner reports raise concerns about whether the Democracy Suite 5.5-A system is suitable for its intended purpose; operates efficiently and accurately; and is safe from fraudulent or unauthorized manipulation.”

"Attorney General Ken Paxton, whose office was involved in the decision to reject the software, said on a radio show this week, “We have not approved these voting systems based on repeated software and hardware issues. It was determined they were not accurate and that they failed — they had a vulnerability to fraud and unauthorized manipulation.”

And you will always ignore the evidence because you know the election was stolen.

Here is Rudy's chance to present that mountain of evidence he has always told us about

Cool story bro...

View attachment 448315

No link provided.....
Here is what is going to happen...when I provide a link, you will find a reason to complain about the link...you will continue to deflect and obfuscate because you know the facts are not on your side...

Wow I get a nasty response for properly asking you for the link, where have I said anything against the few lawsuits Dominion has issued in the last couple weeks?

I predict you will FAIL to find a post of mine that argues against their lawsuits.......

:cool:

No worries.

And you will always ignore the evidence because you know the election was stolen.
Whatever self projectionist delusions you need to tell yourself to cope....
20201108_200724.jpg

In other news, I am sure you will tell us how you have proof that Saddam was behind 9/11 -- but we all just ignored it

Cool story bro...

View attachment 448315

No link provided.....

Wow I gat a nasty response for properly asking you for the link, where have I said anything against the few lawsuits Dominion has issued in the last couple weeks?

I predict you will FAIL to find a post of mine that argues against their lawsuits.......

Thats a left wing strategy when you point out their bullshit...they just double down on being dickheads.

Cool story bro...

View attachment 448315

No link provided.....

Wow I get a nasty response for properly asking you for the link, where have I said anything against the few lawsuits Dominion has issued in the last couple weeks?

So you assume I just posted a fake court document just for funsies??

Cool story bro...

View attachment 448315

No link provided.....

Wow I gat a nasty response for properly asking you for the link, where have I said anything against the few lawsuits Dominion has issued in the last couple weeks?

Thats a left wing strategy when you point out their bullshit...they just double down on being dickheads.
In case you didn't notice....

The person I responded to couldn't refute a single point I made, you understand that right?

Instead, just like you....they deflected to complaining about something else

No worries.

View attachment 448321

In other news, I am sure you will tell us how you have proof that Saddam was behind 9/11 -- but we all just ignored it

Your unwillingness to look at the evidence in front of your face will come back to bite your dick off.

Look at “ThinkProgress”.

Cool story bro...

View attachment 448315

No link provided.....

So you assume I just posted a fake court document just for funsies??

Ha ha , it is COMMON SENSE to post link to legal documents you idiot!

Meanwhile you haven't answered my question, here it is again:

Where have I said anything against the few lawsuits Dominion has issued in the last couple weeks?

Snicker......

Punish them all.

Punish Scamming Sydney, punish Rubey Giuliani, punish lying MyPillowGuy, punish OAN, punish Newsmax, punish FoxNews, punish Fox Business, punish Epoch Times, punish gatewaypundit, punish Trump, and punish the lying grifting Republicans who've dragged this country through the sewer.

Bankrupt them. Make examples of them like they did to Gawker.
Sounds like the Chinacrats are angry and want to punish people who dare speak out against them.

Democrats still believe Russia hacked the election.

How can this be? A trained lawyer, not to mention Trump's personal lawyer, should be able to keep from being sued. But, sadly for them, LIES AND ATTEMPTS TO SUBVERT THE CONSTITUTION AND STEAL AN ELECTION HAVE CONSEQUENCES! BIGLY!!!

How exactly is a lawyer supposed to "keep from being sued?"
By NOT slandering a reputable company by lying egregiously. Someone with a law degree and law license should know better, even a Trump lawyer.

Cool story bro...

View attachment 448315

No link provided.....

In case you didn't notice....

The person I responded to couldn't refute a single point I made, you understand that right?

Instead, just like you....they deflected to complaining about something else

My my you are being an idiot since I haven't said a word about the content of the this lawsuit right along with other Dominion lawsuits in recent weeks.

Why don't you drop your dead on arrival stupid attacks on me?

No worries.

View attachment 448321

Your unwillingness to look at the evidence in front of your face will come back to bite your dick off.

Look at “ThinkProgress”.

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE TO LOOK AT. NEVER WAS, NEVER WILL BE.

YOU WERE LIED TO AND GULLIBLE FOOL THAT YOU ARE, YOU STILL BELIEVE THE LIARS.

Forum List

Back