Dominion sues Fox News for $1.6 Billion

View attachment 472517

They have the voting machines locked up and not tampered with since the election so they can be investigated to prove Dominion's innocence in the matter when subpoenaed as evidence?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Untrue but what do you care about the truth.

View attachment 472523

You don't think the machines will be subpoenaed by Fox News?

*****CHUCKLE*****

No. There have been several audits on the machines since November of 2020 why do it all over again?

They have the voting machines locked up and not tampered with since the election so they can be investigated to prove Dominion's innocence in the matter when subpoenaed as evidence?

That sword cuts both ways ... Kraken will also have to provide discovery ... and from the recent Motion to Dismiss, that will go poorly for her ... yes, lawyers are required to be truthful in their court filings, so the onus of proof is on her to show the statements she made in these filings about Dominion are truthful ...

1616780185010.png

If Dominion wishes to take affront then they also have to allow an examination of the machines once subpoenaed.

I'm good with that.

Sure hope they're able to wipe all those machines of any possible malfeasance prior to being examined.

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 472517

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 472523

*****CHUCKLE*****

No. There have been several audits on the machines since November of 2020 why do it all over again?

1616780513017.png

This is a whole new ball game and an examination of those machines by a different examiner hired by the accused party would be allowed.

Live with it.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Slandering, defamation and libel are not protected speech under the 1st amendment.
View attachment 472517

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 472523

*****CHUCKLE*****

Now that was hilarious!

You are truly a cultist. Dominion could give a shit if they subpoena their machines. Fox News and others made such outrageous lies no amount of subpoenas will save their asses.

1616780762954.png

I'll be very interested to see what a forensic examiner not hired by the government has to say about those machines since they can be subpoenaed by the accused.

I think they should start with examining the machines from Philadelphia, PA, Detroit, MI, and Atlanta, GA.

Sure hope they have their chain-of-custody in order so they can prove the machines haven't been allowed to be tampered with at any time since the election.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:
Sure hope they're able to wipe all those machines of any possible malfeasance prior to being examined.

The penalties for destruction of evidence is quite severe I do believe ... but if they're using WinTel boxes, all bets are off the table ...

It's real easy to detect any tinkering and when that tinkering took place ... these logs are normally only write-accessible by one or perhaps a few individuals, root account users ... however, admin account users usually can read these files ... specifically designed so that if the software is tinkered with, there will be clear and distinct footprints to the culprit ...

Have you read Kraken's Motion to Dismiss ... she states that only a COMPLETE MORON would believe anything she said about election fraud ... she was joking, what kind of FOOL would believe such tripe? ...

No offense intended ...

Great news that our democracy works, our rule of law works and the evil liars who would overthrow our government are being held to account. It would be so simple, and would save Dominion legal money, to just lump Faux News, Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani all into one bucket law suit, i.e., nail all the rotten apples at one time. They should include Trump, since he was the ring leader.

The Trump Cult party loves to let criminals walk, or pardon them if necessary. Not this time! Bigly!!!
The 1 plaintiff from Dominion claiming defamation was caught perjuring themselves and defaming Trump making their claim hypocritical.
Also how does Dominion know they were not responsible if they never bothered to investigate if a rogue employee or techie did it without the upper management's knowledge? The fact they weren't concerned over what they quickly called a glitch and how they never did an audit of their personel nor fire radically biased defaming members of their staff, makes their defamation case defaming of those they are suing, thus a counter suit would be easy to prove through Dominion's own argument and standard on defamation and misinformation.

Chickens are coming home to roost. Fox needs to be held responsible for its reckless, unfounded claims against Dominion.
While Sidney Powell and Rudy G can’t be forced to pay a billion dollar settlement....Fox News can

Fox sold a false story of election fraud in order to serve its own commercial purposes, severely injuring Dominion in the process," according to the lawsuit filed Friday in Delaware. "If this case does not rise to the level of defamation by a broadcaster, then nothing does."

"Fox endorsed, repeated, and broadcast a series of verifiably false yet devastating lies about Dominion," the complaint says, including claims that the company's software manipulated the results of the 2020 vote.

*****SMILE*****

In GA, the machine, hand recounts & signature matches all matched up. Now pipe down lest you be sued by Dominion too ;)
1616819664752.png

I'm not accusing them of anything. Just hope they have a good chain-of-custody. Sure would hate to see the case thrown out of court because they can't prove a thing.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Chickens are coming home to roost. Fox needs to be held responsible for its reckless, unfounded claims against Dominion.
While Sidney Powell and Rudy G can’t be forced to pay a billion dollar settlement....Fox News can

Fox sold a false story of election fraud in order to serve its own commercial purposes, severely injuring Dominion in the process," according to the lawsuit filed Friday in Delaware. "If this case does not rise to the level of defamation by a broadcaster, then nothing does."

"Fox endorsed, repeated, and broadcast a series of verifiably false yet devastating lies about Dominion," the complaint says, including claims that the company's software manipulated the results of the 2020 vote.

Yep - A billion would pretty much be pocket change to Rupert. He and Fox probably MADE that much on Donnie’s Big Lie.

Rupert Murdoch/Net worth

23.2 billion USD

*****SMILE*****

In GA, the machine, hand recounts & signature matches all matched up. Now pipe down lest you be sued by Dominion too ;)

I'm not accusing them of anything. Just hope they have a good chain-of-custody. Sure would hate to see the case thrown out of court because they can't prove a thing.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Must everything you post be accompanied by a kinda crappy rock tune?
The machines and their results already been examined my friend.
Of course, guys like you will likely demand that they be impartially examined by Rudy, the Kracken Lady and Vlado Putin. :lol:

*****SMILE*****

*****CHUCKLE*****

Of course, guys like you will likely demand that they be impartially examined by Rudy, the Kracken Lady and Vlado Putin. :lol:

1616820677454.png

The machines were examined by a government appointed investigator. Sort of like doing an investigation on yourself.

I'll be very interested in seeing what an investigator who wasn't appointed by the same government entity that's being investigated thinks of the forensic evidence available when subpoenaed.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Attachments

• 1616820677915.png
    1616820677915.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 38

*****SMILE*****

*****CHUCKLE*****

The machines were examined by a government appointed investigator. Sort of like doing an investigation on yourself.

I'll be very interested in seeing what an investigator who wasn't appointed by the same government entity that's being investigated thinks of the forensic evidence available when subpoenaed.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Tyler hasn’t been able to sing in years :)

Great news that our democracy works, our rule of law works and the evil liars who would overthrow our government are being held to account. It would be so simple, and would save Dominion legal money, to just lump Faux News, Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani all into one bucket law suit, i.e., nail all the rotten apples at one time. They should include Trump, since he was the ring leader.

The Trump Cult party loves to let criminals walk, or pardon them if necessary. Not this time! Bigly!!!
Don't count your chickens yet, Bubba. To win a Defamation suit, the plaintiff must prove

1.The defendant made a false statement
2. The def knew it was false
3. The plaintiff suffered material financial loss as a result

All 3 in this case will be difficult to prove. I have seen several technical experts say publicly that the Dominion machines were not always reliable and they are subject to manipulation.
All Fox need do is have those techs testify and the case is lost. I suspect it will never get to trial at all. Fox will demurr on Dominion's claim with the testimony of the techs and it's over.

They sued them.

That doesn't mean they'll get a dime out of them.

Why don't you learn to put two and two together.

Forum List

Back