*Dominion Steals Elections!*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. And will continue.
2. Theres good money in election stealing.
3. And they have the machines to do it.
4. Cash machines.
5. Might as well be printing money.
6. LINK:Fox News and Dominion reach $787.5 million settlement in defamation lawsuit

7. SAMPLE:

"WILMINGTON, Del. — Fox News and Dominion Voting Systems reached a $787.5 million settlement agreement Tuesday afternoon, the parties announced, narrowly heading off a trial shortly after the jury was sworn in.

“Fox has admitted to telling lies,” John Poulos, Dominion’s CEO, said at a news conference after the trial ended.

Justin Nelson, lead attorney for Dominion, told NBC News he hopes the settlement will restore faith in elections.

“This alone can’t do it, right? But this shows that there is accountability, that we showed that if..."

8. Snakes getting rich, its just not moral!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

giphy.gif

I hope Fox goes under. Fox is controlled opposition. This will lead many viewers off corporate media and seek out independent content creators.

The Khazarian Mafia strikes again...

"Conservative" Faux and their heroes, the Soros/Commie/Zionist Fascist/China alliance steal America with rigged election machines.

Faux is celebrating with Dominion tonight!!!

Duped dumb Americans again
!!!

Sorry bout that,

1. And will continue.
4. Cash machines.
6. LINK:Fox News and Dominion reach $787.5 million settlement in defamation lawsuit

7. SAMPLE:

"WILMINGTON, Del. — Fox News and Dominion Voting Systems reached a $787.5 million settlement agreement Tuesday afternoon, the parties announced, narrowly heading off a trial shortly after the jury was sworn in.

“Fox has admitted to telling lies,” John Poulos, Dominion’s CEO, said at a news conference after the trial ended.

Justin Nelson, lead attorney for Dominion, told NBC News he hopes the settlement will restore faith in elections.

“This alone can’t do it, right? But this shows that there is accountability, that we showed that if..."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You realize that Fox offered to pay close to a Billion dollars because they were caught LYING about dominion stealing elections… right?!

You can’t turn this one around, don’t be so damn gullible

I hope Fox goes under. Fox is controlled opposition. This will lead many viewers off corporate media and seek out independent content creators.
It's pocket change for fox. They make more than a billion per year.

Theres good money in election stealing.
You haven't been paying attention.
There was no 'stolen election' just lies created by team trump and FoxNews.

You can stop now, because no matter how many times you tell and repeat the LIE, facts will not change.
There was NO fraud. Period.

And the facts is that "Dominion also has pending defamation lawsuits related to false claims about the 2020 election against Newsmax Media, One America News Network, Overstock founder Patrick Byrne, My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell, former Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani, attorney Sidney Powell and others. Take a look at the smiles of the Dominion legal team yesterday." CNBC News

Sorry bout that,

1. And will continue.
4. Cash machines.

7. SAMPLE:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Seems we now have a renewable source of MAGA tears.

You haven't been paying attention.
There was no 'stolen election' just lies created by team trump and FoxNews.

You can stop now, because no matter how many times you tell and repeat the LIE, facts will not change.
There was NO fraud. Period.

Unvetted, unverifiable mail in ballots.
Sue me.
Or simply off yourself
I'm good either way, mental midget.

It's not the corporate media censoring that
It the Democrat Media.
People that are in that Cult, will never accept bad news about their beloved ones.
I think fox in with the democrats. Controlled opposition. Just my opinion though...

Forum List

Back