Dominion Says No

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
What are they hiding? If they were in control the voters have a right to that password and transparency. What is Dominion hiding?

Will Dominion sue everyone involved? :mm:

What are they hiding? If they were in control the voters have a right to that password and transparency. What is Dominion hiding?

What is a laugh is how you can think there was no fraud.

What are they hiding?

Their laughter...at you. They're trying to be nice.

Me? Not so much.

ha ha ha @ u
Let me know when there are some arrests made for all of these supposed felonies....

Let me know when there are some arrests made for all of these supposed felonies....
Let me know when you are going to say anything else.

The fraud is what the Tramp Cyber NAZIS are doing, destroying Biden ballots and replacing them with Tramp ballots.
Right under the 9 cameras. :ahole-1:
You can see them with their BLUE ink pens in their hands. Now tell me why they have blue ink pens if not to change ballots.
E0POKvaVEAMIhNu

Where was this pic taken?

Pens, hmmm, why would people have pens??????

WOWZA!

The Maricopa County Election Board claimed this week they do not have ‘Admin’ access to their county’s voting machines.

If this is the case, then...

the County did not own the election process they ceded it to their external vendor.

Hello!

Marks by blue pens can be seen by the voting machines. A mark here or there can make a ballot seem to be for another person, or could get it completely thrown out. That was discussed, and the clowns were aware of that before this charade started. Red pens don't cause those problems.

Marks by blue pens can be seen by the voting machines. A mark here or there can make a ballot seem to be for another person, or could get it completely thrown out. That was discussed, and the clowns were aware of that before this charade started. Red pens don't cause those problems.

Good point - but doesn't really answer my query.

I asked 'Pens, hmmm, why would people have pens??????'

Since Ed didn't clarify where or when the photo was taken who knows what the situation in the photo is...

I reverse googled the pic and it's called 'leisure'

n

Since Ed didn't clarify where or when the photo was taken who knows what the situation in the photo is...

Without specific details of how the farce is being conducted, it's hard to say why they are marking on the ballots. It's probably safe to assume there is some reason to mark them as having been viewed, or to indicate desire for more in depth viewing. I heard they were looking at them through microscopes for signs of bamboo. Seems that one of the conspiracy theories claims that a lot of fake ballots were shipped from China or some other country. What kind of idiot would believe that paper from another country would have to be made of bamboo, especially since anything like that could be printed here?

n

Without specific details of how the farce is being conducted, it's hard to say why they are marking on the ballots. It's probably safe to assume there is some reason to mark them as having been viewed, or to indicate desire for more in depth viewing. I heard they were looking at them through microscopes for signs of bamboo. Seems that one of the conspiracy theories claims that a lot of fake ballots were shipped from China or some other country. What kind of idiot would believe that paper from another country would have to be made of bamboo, especially since anything like that could be printed here?

I don't ascribe to CT - although they are fun to entertain at times.

I still have NO answer to ED's photo so my question STILL remains.

Forum List

Back