Dolphins players take a knee

Love of country is NOT defined only by saluting the flag. Why would I "abandon the truth" and define love of country based on YOUR view of what it means?

You are a very poor student of real history.

Saluting the flag, or standing for the national anthem, are simple and easy ways to SHOW love of country.
By DOING the opposite the kneelers show, the opposite of love of country.

No they are not. Peaceful protesting has a long history in this country and when the country was founded, it was founded on a set of principals which all revolve around freedom of choice.
People like you have a right to disagree with how individuals protest, but that does not make them anti American, and labeling them as such as well as calling them 4 letter word expletives actually makes YOU look anti American.

I support the right to speech of Flat Earthers, but I consider them deluded fools.

I support the right to speech of Nambla, but I consider them sick monsters.

I support the right to speech of Satanists but I consider them pathetic mentally ill losers.

Supporting the right to speech of people, does not mean that you have to celebrate those who are speaking, or how they say it.

That you pretend otherwise, is utterly moronic.

I personally do not care what you choose to celebrate at all.
The subject matter here is not related to all of the others whose rights that you claim to support. The point is that the protestors are not anti American "pieces of shit" as you insist. And, salutong the flag and standing for the anthem is not the only way to express love of country. Your obsession over those gestures and their choice to not participate is what is truly moronic here.

The point is that I can support their right to speech, and I do, which is the American thing to do.

While realizing the any AMERICAN that chooses to express anti-Americanism, during the fucking NATIONAL ANTHEM, is a fucking anti-American piece of shit.

The KNEELERS are the ones who made a big deal about the "Gestures" and their choice of whether or how to respond.

Protesting peacefully, no matter how it's done is a part of "American" culture, and what America stands for.

The so called "kneelers" do not "hate America". They do not like what is "happening' in America.

Big difference.

They object to something that is currently happening in America and it makes them no less patriotic, nor does it make them "piec;es of shit".

They are taxpaying citizens who are quietly and legally protesting a wrong that needs correcting.

It does not make them "anti American".

Shutting them down and forcing them to comply with a ceremonial gesture that makess others like you comfortable is what is 'actually
"Anti American".

Saluting the flag, or standing for the national anthem, are simple and easy ways to SHOW love of country.

No they are not. Peaceful protesting has a long history in this country and when the country was founded, it was founded on a set of principals which all revolve around freedom of choice.
People like you have a right to disagree with how individuals protest, but that does not make them anti American, and labeling them as such as well as calling them 4 letter word expletives actually makes YOU look anti American.

I support the right to speech of Flat Earthers, but I consider them deluded fools.

I support the right to speech of Satanists but I consider them pathetic mentally ill losers.

Supporting the right to speech of people, does not mean that you have to celebrate those who are speaking, or how they say it.

The subject matter here is not related to all of the others whose rights that you claim to support. The point is that the protestors are not anti American "pieces of shit" as you insist. And, salutong the flag and standing for the anthem is not the only way to express love of country. Your obsession over those gestures and their choice to not participate is what is truly moronic here.

The point is that I can support their right to speech, and I do, which is the American thing to do.

While realizing the any AMERICAN that chooses to express anti-Americanism, during the fucking NATIONAL ANTHEM, is a fucking anti-American piece of shit.

The KNEELERS are the ones who made a big deal about the "Gestures" and their choice of whether or how to respond.

Protesting peacefully, no matter how it's done is a part of "American" culture, and what America stands for.

The so called "kneelers" do not "hate America". They do not like what is "happening' in America.

Big difference.

They object to something that is currently happening in America and it makes them no less patriotic, nor does it make them "piec;es of shit".

They are taxpaying citizens who are quietly and legally protesting a wrong that needs correcting.

Shutting them down and forcing them to comply with a ceremonial gesture that makess others like you comfortable is what is 'actually
"Anti American".
Youre talking to guy with a lot of neanderthal ancestry. Its only anti-american when people that arent white conservatives protest.

Big difference.

"Anti American".

When they kneel to disrespect the symbol of all of America, they are not distinguishing between All of American and some specific thing that they claim is happening in America.

One can easily imagine a hundred ways they could have protested that specific thing.

Instead, they choose to kneel to disrespect the symbol of ALL OF AMERICA.

They are anti-American pieces of shit.

Big difference.

"Anti American".

When they kneel to disrespect the symbol of all of America, they are not distinguishing between All of American and some specific thing that they claim is happening in America.

One can easily imagine a hundred ways they could have protested that specific thing.

They are AMERICANS protesting in a way that sends a message regarding the legalized slaughter of men and women who look like them.

They have a national platform at their disposal, and used it in a legal manner. They burned nothing, destroyed nothing, and hurt no one in the process.

But they did send an effective message regarding their sentiments.

Their right to protest in the manner that they are doing offends the fragile collective conscience of people like you.

People like you who label THEM as "pieces of shit" are actually the ones who deserve that label.

Last edited:

Big difference.

"Anti American".

They are AMERICANS protesting in a way that sends a message regarding the legalized slaughter of men and women who look like them.

Their right to protest in the manner that they are doing offends the fragile collective conscience of people like you.

People like you who label THEM as "pieces of shit" are actually the ones who deserve that label.

Nope. I fully support their right to protest.

It is the manner and timing of their protest, and the message that sends that I have been judging them on.

At a time when Standing is done to show pro-Americanism, they do the opposite.

Thus they show the OPPOSITE OF pro-Americanism.

Big difference.

"Anti American".

It is the manner and timing of their protest, and the message that sends that I have been judging them on.

Their protest of what is happening IN AMERICA has no 'timing" constraints, and is not mandated to be done at a given time to avoid offending anyone. What is so special about the time that they chose?

The answer is nothing. They acted like patriotic Americans by protesting peacefully, damaging nothing, harming no one and sending a message.

Peaceful dissent has a history of being effective in orchestrating change, and is intended to bring controversy and attention to societies wrongs.

Last edited:

Big difference.

"Anti American".

Their protest of what is happening IN AMERICA has no 'timing" constraints, and is not mandated to be done at a given time to avoid offending anyone. What is so special about the time that they chose?

The answer is nothing. They acted like Americans by protesting peacefully, damaging nothing, harming no one and sending a message.

Peaceful dissent has a history of being effective in orchestrating change, and is intended to bring controversy and attention to societies wrongs.

You see nothing special about "the timing" when that timing is during the National Anthem of the United States of America?

It is an Unity Ritual where by the act of standing up together, Americans affirm their shared bond of being citizens of the same nation, and their loyalty to each other.

YOu, and the kneelers, and those that support them, see nothing special in that, because you don't have any such feeling.

That is the point.

Big difference.

"Anti American".

The answer is nothing. They acted like Americans by protesting peacefully, damaging nothing, harming no one and sending a message.

You see nothing special about "the timing" when that timing is during the National Anthem of the United States of America?

It is an Unity Ritual where by the act of standing up together, Americans affirm their shared bond of being citizens of the same nation, and their loyalty to each other.

YOu, and the kneelers, and those that support them, see nothing special in that, because you don't have any such feeling.

That is the point.

The "feeling" that I have is that I am a tax paying, law abiding citizen of this country, who earned far above the median income of this country before I retired. However, I DO NOT like what I see happening in this country right now.

My own father and 9 blood uncles served in this countries military between the 1930"s through the 1960"s, and every single one of them returned home to be treated WORSE than they were when they served abroad.
So you can save your "patriotic"bullshit lecture.

I have NO loyalty or feeling of "unity" towards those who allow UNARMED people that could potentially be my own family members to be murdered with no repercussions, nor those who allow it to persist.

That does not mean that I don't love the country nor does it mean that the protestors do not either.

Patriotism is not exclusively defined by saluting a flag.

In my own family history it means what you are willing to endure to stay here.

The protestors who are kneeling are using their platform to effect change that is long overdue.

And if it offends people like you in the process.....so be it. It should

They are just as much, if not MORE "patriotic" than you are.

Last edited:
#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

katsteve2012 replied to Avery,
But since you are fixated on highlighting that black citizens have a child abuse problem,

Hello KatSteve. I am curious to learn if YOU, as well as our peaceful, reasonably responsible American or foreign born neighbors believe Ms. Jazzyslim offers a reasonable explanation why for more than 30 years significant numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and recording artists have been composing American music art HATEFULLY demeaning and denigrating black or African American girls and women, the MATERNAL HALF of our Nation's black or African American population as untrustworthy, less than human *itches and "hoes" unworthy of respect?

"Lamenting Multiple Baby Daddies"

KatSteve, I understand potentially life scarring incompetent, dysfunctional or criminal parenting touches the lives of kids residing in EVERY single American community.

HOWEVER, I cannot and WILL NOT ignore the FACT that for more than thirty years significant numbers of apparent or admitted depressed, emotionally ill American recording artists, as well as American urban story-TRUTH-tellers raised, nurtured and socialized by black or American teen and adult moms of African descent have been composing music art HATEFULLY demeaning and denigrating black or American females of African descent.

Katsteve, something is DEFINITELY AMISS when for decades, from coast to coast, American music performers and significant numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers, including Mr. Barack “My Brother’s Keeper” Obama & Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama's friends and WH guests, are HATEFULLY characterizing their moms, sisters, grandmas, daughters, aunts and nieces as less than human *itches and/or "hoes" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect.

I could understand a few American music performers hating-on females.

Though when large numbers of musically inclined black or American music makers of African descent are hating-on and denigrating females...evidently THERE IS A PROBLEM!

Katsteve, do you AGREE or DISAGREE with this writing?
_____
Originally published by ~jazzyslim2005:

"On the Couch #4: Black Women Ain't Shi."

Peace.
____
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

But since you are fixated on highlighting that black citizens have a child abuse problem,

Katsteve, what is your opinion of this Chicago woman's assertions that MILLIONS of "savage" CHILD NEGLECTING MOMS are FAILING to protect our Nation's most precious and cherished from sexual predators?

This SALTY LANGUAGE, EXTREMELY NSFW video is filled with genuine human emotion and PAIN.

"Emotional Woman Wants Her 'TRIFLING SAVAGE' Black Sisters Destroyed!" ~Chyna Fox

Peace.
____
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

KatSteve, during a now-deleted November 2016 live conversation with 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) and sexual abuse victim Tommy Sotomayor, Dr. Oya Maat, Ph.D revealed Tommy shared with his viewers information about Child Abuse she was not aware of.

KatSteve, focusing on the information Dr. Maat revealed about black or American of moms of African descent being the highest number of cases of reported Child Abusers, are you sad, disappointed and perhaps angry that just SIX PERCENT of America's population is responsible for our Nation's highest numbers of reported Child Abuse?

'Dr Oya Maat Tommy Sotomayor CHILD ABUSE'

____
"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Alexis Erika Published on Mar 7, 2014

Peace.
____

Katsteve, what is your opinion of this Chicago woman's assertions that MILLIONS of "savage" CHILD NEGLECTING MOMS are FAILING to protect our Nation's most precious and cherished from sexual predators?

This SALTY LANGUAGE, EXTREMELY NSFW video is filled with genuine human emotion and PAIN.

"Emotional Woman Wants Her 'TRIFLING SAVAGE' Black Sisters Destroyed!" ~Chyna Fox

Peace.
____

"Avery", child abuse is an illness that is present in every culture in America.

As I pointed out, it comes in all colors. But you appear to only be interested in highlighting it within the black population, which is a one sided narrative.

There are far more positive stories out there of black parents who love and mentor their children towards success. I only need to look at my own family and the families of people that I am closely associated with to see that.

So what is your point here? Are you trying to convey a message within a forum that is made up of a predominately ultra conservative, white and often bigoted audience that the black population of this country is generally prone to abusive parenting?

From my observation, that appears to be the case.

And he'll just get to keep doing this because most(not all) of the moderators agree with him. But let the reverse happen and watch the same moderator invade the thread to talk nonsense about group think and shit.

That is the point.

The "feeling" that I have is that I am a tax paying, law abiding citizen of this country, who earned far above the median income of this country before I retired. However, I DO NOT like what I see happening in this country right now.

My own father and 9 blood uncles served in this countries military between the 1930"s through the 1960"s, and every single one of them returned home to be treated WORSE than they were when they served abroad.

I have NO loyalty or feeling of "unity" towards those who allow UNARMED people that could potentially be my own family members to be murdered with no repercussions, nor those who allow it to persist.

That does not mean that I don't love the country nor does it mean that the protestors do not either.

It could mean that they don't love their country. From the way you talk of the issue, it certainly sounds like a reason for hate.

How to tell, if their anger has poisoned their love of country and turned it to hate?

Well, lets look at what they do during the National Anthem when they have a chance to demonstrate how they feel.

MMMMMM.

Peace.
____

As I pointed out, it comes in all colors. But you appear to only be interested in highlighting it within the black population, which is a one sided narrative.

There are far more positive stories out there of black parents who love and mentor their children towards success. I only need to look at my own family and the families of people that I am closely associated with to see that.

So what is your point here? Are you trying to convey a message within a forum that is made up of a predominately ultra conservative, white and often bigoted audience that the black population of this country is generally prone to abusive parenting?

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello Katsteve. As I've told you many times...I am focused on finding solutions for improving the Quality of Life for black or American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens of African descent who, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, are irresponsibly introduced to a potentially life scarring child and teen upbringing depriving them of experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood that all Americans ahve a right, as well as ABSOLUTE NEED to enjoy during a critical period of human childhood development.

Katsteve, when you offer an intelligent reply to these three questions, I'll consider taking you seriously:

Peace.

POVERTY toya graham .jpg
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Peace.
____

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello Katsteve. As I've told you many times...I am focused on finding solutions for improving the Quality of Life for black or American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens of African descent who, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, are irresponsibly introduced to a potentially life scarring child and teen upbringing depriving them of experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood that all Americans ahve a right, as well as ABSOLUTE NEED to enjoy during a critical period of human childhood development.

Katsteve, when you offer an intelligent reply to these three questions, I'll consider taking you seriously:

Peace.

View attachment 218741
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

There are no questions from you in the below 3 links. They all are dialogue between posters that do not include you, so what questions are you referring to?

If you are in fact "serious" about helping finding solutions to secure a better childhood experience for black children, why do you avoid posting examples of black children who are actually living that experience?

I can give you countless examples of many that I know within my own family and families that I know.

Are you black? And did you experience the trauma that you claim to be rampant within black families?

White racism against blacks is a trauma all blacks face. If AJ cannot recognize this, he is incapable of helping blacks.

That is the point.

It could mean that they don't love their country. From the way you talk of the issue, it certainly sounds like a reason for hate.

How to tell, if their anger has poisoned their love of country and turned it to hate?

Well, lets look at what they do during the National Anthem when they have a chance to demonstrate how they feel.

MMMMMM.

I do not hate America. But I do not like what is happening in some parts of it. And if the protestors feel the same way, they have a platform upon which to protest peacefully.

Which is is what they are doing. Not standing does not equate to hate or anti Americanism.

And assuming that it does is narrow minded point of view that does not align with the founding principals of the country.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
There are no questions from you in the below 3 links. They all are dialogue between posters that do not include you, so what questions are you referring to?

Hello katsteve. I posted the wrong links...my apologies.

Peace.
___

Forum List

Back