Dolly Parton Speaks Out About Black Lives Matter

Here is the logic inherent in those that feel the need to change the subject regarding BLM

Gardener: Roses are beautiful.

White racist: All flowers are beautiful

Gardener: I'm talking specifically about the beauty of roses.

White racist: Thats racist
Racist gardener - roses are beautiful.

normal gardener - all flowers are beautiful.

Racist gardener - I will get you fired from your job! I will Harass your children! I will loot your belongs and then burn down your house! I just can't wait for the day I can kill you!#!!

Last edited:
I think with the vast majority of Americans, we all think that Black lives matter.
But, the vast majority of Americans also believe that all lives matter, along with Ms. Parton.
Trouble is.....look what happens when a person says that all lives matter at a Black Lives Matter rally.
If All Lives Matter, why do we need Blue Lives Matter??

The same reason we need Black Lives Matter.

(Hint: not all 'Blue' lives are white)
No its not the same reason. Its a totally different reason. Cops dont get killed, brutalized, or harassed because of their race.

Cops don't get killed, brutalized, or harassed because of their race.

Their race?

no, they don't.

they get killed, brutalized, and harassed because of the 'blue' uniform they wear.
They can take off their blue uniforms so its not the same.

The Black cops that are not in uniform run into the same racism that non cop Blacks run into. This is the point of BLM

You must have extremely long arms to do all the stretching you do.

Cops can take off their uniforms?

you stupid motherfucker, they get killed, brutalized, and harassed while they are in uniform.

Why don't you do something constructive?

1597425470754.png

Go to the beach, and build a sandcastle.

She is such a treasure to our nation.

She is full of love and hope. I wish more people were like Ms. Parton. She is a shining light in this darkness of hate and death in our nation.

I love that she says "Of course Black lives matter. Do we think our little white asses are the only ones who matter? No."

Unlike the hateful trump people she doesn't want to offend anyone so she changed the name off her show to make sure no one is offended. That is how an adult behaves.

In my decades of a career I never worked with her. I had the opportunity many times but I was always committed to another project at the time. I wish I had accepted that job at least once.

She has a new song, When Life Is Good Again. I think she sums up what a lot of us are feeling. At least I hope. She's right we need to stay positive to turn this nightmare into something positive in the end.

So she said our little whites asses matter too.
Isn’t that what all of us have been saying? That all lives do matter?

But hey BLM people, keep listening to whining white liberals telling you to go burn shit down and loot businesses. Hundreds of looters are being picked up after the fact and are going to jail. Keep attacking random people in cars and blocking them in traffic. Like this dumb BLM bitch who now faces prison for illegally detaining a pregnant woman:
I don’t think she will get anywhere near 15 years, but she got a reality check.

Why any of you blacks think that these meth head and homosexual white liberals give a shit about you or your neighborhoods is beyond me. But hey, if you like seeing your own kind locked up and your neighborhoods turning into bigger shit holes, then by all means keep doing as your told.

I think with the vast majority of Americans, we all think that Black lives matter.
But, the vast majority of Americans also believe that all lives matter, along with Ms. Parton.
Trouble is.....look what happens when a person says that all lives matter at a Black Lives Matter rally.

No its not the same reason. Its a totally different reason. Cops dont get killed, brutalized, or harassed because of their race.

Their race?

no, they don't.

they get killed, brutalized, and harassed because of the 'blue' uniform they wear.

The Black cops that are not in uniform run into the same racism that non cop Blacks run into. This is the point of BLM

you stupid motherfucker, they get killed, brutalized, and harassed while they are in uniform.

View attachment 374947

its not a stretch to take of your uniform. Cops do it everyday when off duty. Dont get angry because there is absolutely zero correlation with BLM you fucking idiot.

Why dont you do something constructive like get a brain?

Unlike the hateful trump people she doesn't want to offend anyone so she changed the name off her show to make sure no one is offended. That is how an adult behaves.
Well? What did she change the name of her show too?

You would know that answer if you clicked the link and read the article.

Stop being so lazy.

If you really want to know, read the article.
You have to be kidding she dropped the word Dixie from her "Dixie Stampede" review.. Since when is Dixie offensive?
Just another word for Southern. Unbelievable

Some people find it offensive. She was told that people are offended by the word. Personally I don't find it offensive but if some people do, I support changing the name and being a mature adult.

She's a very smart business woman. She knows it's stupid to offend people if you want to stay in business. Plus as she said, she doesn't want to offend people. That's what an adult does. So she changed the name.

On the other hand childish and selfish people would not change the name. They would also be offended by the name change.

Just as you seem to be.

Grow up. The woman has the right to give any name she wants to her show. It's HER show. NOT yours or anyone else's.

She seems to have made the right choice. People go to Dollywood and have a great time.

As a result, the woman is worth hundreds of millions of dollars. She never declared bankruptcy nor did she get anything handed to her by anyone. She worked her butt off for all the success she has enjoyed through the years.
Damn straight. Dolly is a prime example of self made.

She is full of love and hope. I wish more people were like Ms. Parton. She is a shining light in this darkness of hate and death in our nation.

I love that she says "Of course Black lives matter. Do we think our little white asses are the only ones who matter? No."

In my decades of a career I never worked with her. I had the opportunity many times but I was always committed to another project at the time. I wish I had accepted that job at least once.

She has a new song, When Life Is Good Again. I think she sums up what a lot of us are feeling. At least I hope. She's right we need to stay positive to turn this nightmare into something positive in the end.

But hey BLM people, keep listening to whining white liberals telling you to go burn shit down and loot businesses. Hundreds of looters are being picked up after the fact and are going to jail. Keep attacking random people in cars and blocking them in traffic. Like this dumb BLM bitch who now faces prison for illegally detaining a pregnant woman:

Why any of you blacks think that these meth head and homosexual white liberals give a shit about you or your neighborhoods is beyond me. But hey, if you like seeing your own kind locked up and your neighborhoods turning into bigger shit holes, then by all means keep doing as your told.

Nobody's telling anybody shit. Now shut that racist drivel up.

Dolly's talented gets to voice an opinion just like the rest of us. When we admit that black people have not been treated the same as white people, then we have no need to voice the opinion that all lives matter as that needs no saying.
I get to voice my opinion that all lives matter and that BLM is a horseshit terrorist operation.

Not thats not what she said retard. She said and I quote "Do we think our little white asses are the only ones who matter? No."

She gets it. Grow a fucking brain and maybe you will get it too.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Dolly's talented gets to voice an opinion just like the rest of us. When we admit that black people have not been treated the same as white people, then we have no need to voice the opinion that all lives matter as that needs no saying.
I get to voice my opinion that all lives matter and that BLM is a horseshit terrorist operation.
Too bad no one cares about your opinion of BLM. Dolly Parton has shown the way for you. Will you grow or do you wish to forever remain a useless part of society?

• Thanks

Stop being so lazy.

You have to be kidding she dropped the word Dixie from her "Dixie Stampede" review.. Since when is Dixie offensive?

Some people find it offensive. She was told that people are offended by the word. Personally I don't find it offensive but if some people do, I support changing the name and being a mature adult.

She's a very smart business woman. She knows it's stupid to offend people if you want to stay in business. Plus as she said, she doesn't want to offend people. That's what an adult does. So she changed the name.

On the other hand childish and selfish people would not change the name. They would also be offended by the name change.

Just as you seem to be.

Grow up. The woman has the right to give any name she wants to her show. It's HER show. NOT yours or anyone else's.

She seems to have made the right choice. People go to Dollywood and have a great time.

As a result, the woman is worth hundreds of millions of dollars. She never declared bankruptcy nor did she get anything handed to her by anyone. She worked her butt off for all the success she has enjoyed through the years.
and you can be self made, too. There is nothing at all hindering and you are given greater opportunity than others because of the privilege your skin color bestows upon you.

Neither do hoodlums. They get arrested because they are breaking the law.

Stop being so lazy.

Just as you seem to be.

and you can be self made, too. There is nothing at all hindering and you are given greater opportunity than others because of the privilege your skin color bestows upon you.

"There is nothing at all hindering"

Bullshit. Racism hinders. Until you get that point you will remain clueless. Dolly Parton didnt have the obstacles in her life that Black people do. Black people have to work 10x harder to make it.

• Love

Stop being so lazy.

Just as you seem to be.

Bullshit. Racism hinders. Until you get that point you will remain clueless. Dolly Parton didnt have the obstacles in her life that Black people do. Black people have to work 10x harder to make it.
Please show proof of this racism.

Too bad no one cares about your opinion of BLM. Dolly Parton has shown the way for you. Will you grow or do you wish to forever remain a useless part of society?
No one cares about your opinion of Dolly Parton or the BLM. We already know that you're a douchebag.
The responses to my statements say otherwise.

• Thanks

Stop being so lazy.

Just as you seem to be.

Already did. Not my fault you cant read.

• Thanks
I've always thought that ALL lives matter, no matter of ethnicity...
Do black lives matter?
Yes or no.
Of course, Black lives matter. I've said that
Then why try to change the subject by saying alm?
Because, I'm making a point that it's not just BLM, and I've always thought that ALM.
You try and group people into identity politics when most think the same as me.
You'll never see that, apparently
Thats not a point. Thats changing the subject. BLM is talking about the racism inherent in policing the Black community. Has nothing to do with anyone else. Regardless of what your opinion is of the subject trying to change it is only going to cause more issues.
There is no such racism.
Of course there is racism. Only someone retarded would think otherwise.
Prove it.
Its already proven.
Where?
Everywhere
Nowhere, in other words.
No stupid. Everywhere is the opposite of no where.
If you could post an example, you would have done it.
I post examples all the time but you seem to have trouble comprehending them. Lets see if you got any smarter.

"Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”
― Norm Stamper Police Chief
Looks like Police Chief Stamper has an inferior complex and need to resign
Some leftwing asshole's opinion is proof of nothing.

Stop being so lazy.

Just as you seem to be.

Already did. Not my fault you cant read.
The fact I know you didn't is a result of the fact that I can read.

Their race?

no, they don't.

Prove it.

Dolly Parton the Communist of Country Music

You russian trolls crack me up. You actually think that all Americans are as stupid, ignorant and paranoid as trump followers.

We aren't.

In fact we are very well educated. We know the meaning of the word communism.

We know that communism is an economic system that doesn't allow any private ownership of anything. The government or state owns everything.

Dolly Parton is a business woman who is worth hundreds of millions of dollars. She owns real estate and businesses in a few areas of this nation.

A communist wouldn't own anything.

So you either are one of the most stupid russian trolls I've encountered or you just like to lie and show you think all Americans are as stupid as you are.

How's the weather in moscow today comrade?

MOD EDIT
Anyone who believes THIS POST in the HAS BEEN INFRACTED FOR "Russia! Russia! Russia!" REPEAT OFF TOPIC PERSONAL hoax FLAMING is stupid, DO NOT ignorant REPLY TO IT and paranoid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Their race?

no, they don't.

View attachment 374947

Do you think these officers would have beat this guy if he was wearing a uniform??

Forum List

Back