Dole tribute overdone?

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
I don't mean to be disrespectful but I have never seen such an effusive tribute to a senator or a war hero. Everything is political so my guess is that Bob Dole was one of the few republicans that the current administration likes. The war hero ran what might be the worst presidential campaign in modern history against draft dodger Bill Clinton and took the defeat gracefully. That's the kind of republican that democrats like.

I don't mean to be disrespectful but I have never seen such an effusive tribute to a senator or a war hero. Everything is political so my guess is that Bob Dole was one of the few republicans that the current administration likes. The war hero ran what might be the worst presidential campaign in modern history against draft dodger Bill Clinton and took the defeat gracefully. That's the kind of republican that democrats like.
Bob was a guy who had more integrity in his little finger than Trump's entire body...

Bob was a guy who had more integrity in his little finger than Trump's entire body...
Why bring up Trump? He's pretty healthy last I heard. Actually Dole probably couldn't move the little finger on his right hand . Dole had more integrity than John McCain for sure. Maybe it was the brain cancer but McCain was so deranged by anger that wouldn't even allow the President of the United States to attend his funeral.

Forum List

Back