DOJ recommends no jail time for trans who vandalized church

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
While the Dems would love to see Trump in prison for not putting the NDA on the right line, the Dem-run DOJ recommends no jail time for a man-turned-woman person who vandalized and defaced a Catholic Church.

IOW, the perpetrator is a member of a protected group, and the church is a membership of the despised religious people.

Right. but if someone prays silently outside of an abortion clinic...its a threat and they can be arrested.

While the Dems would love to see Trump in prison for not putting the NDA on the right line, the Dem-run DOJ recommends no jail time for a man-turned-woman person who vandalized and defaced a Catholic Church.

IOW, the perpetrator is a member of a protected group, and the church is a membership of the despised religious people.

I wonder what kind of jack ass would think that was funny?

While the Dems would love to see Trump in prison for not putting the NDA on the right line
Wow, you've been seriously gaslighted!

I bet you'd rather stick needles in your eyes than read the indictment, and prefer to parrot what you are told to parrot.

What a dumbass rube you are. You deserve to be lied to.

Be sure to send your nickels and dimes to Trump!

Wow, you've been seriously gaslighted!

I bet you'd rather stick needles in your eyes than read the indictment, and prefer to parrot what you are told to parrot.

What a dumbass rube you are. You deserve to be lied to.

Be sure to send your nickels and dimes to Trump!
It is far easier to be a mindless partisan hack than think for oneself. I need a tractor, hopefully, one of the Trump faithful will sell one cheap to donate to Trump's legal fund.

^^^ These libs have been seriously brainwashed by the anti-Trump media onslaught for the past few years, along with Biden’s demonizing voters who disagree with the leftist narrative.

It’s quite sad, and incredible, how quickly Biden and his handlers have torn America apart.

^^^ These libs have been seriously brainwashed by the anti-Trump media onslaught for the past few years, along with Biden’s demonizing voters who disagree with the leftist narrative.

It’s quite sad, and incredible, how quickly Biden and his handlers have torn America apart.
When you echo really stupid shit, you are going to get spanked for it, parrot.

Just completing the work begun by Øbama and what Hillary was tasked with doing had she won in 2016.

A first time offender on a misdemeanor vandalism charge?

Prison time seems unlikely.

When you echo really stupid shit, you are going to get spanked for it, parrot.
I was talking to you, libtard. I try not to lower myself to those intellectually inferior.

What would have happened if it were a Catholic, vandalizing an abortion clinic? I wonder.

Why would the DOJ consider a destruction of religious property charge for an attack on an abortion clinic?

Your comparison makes no sense.

Isn't it a hate crime?

That's not what Maeve was charged with, but instead of destruction of religious property.

A misdemeanor. For a first time offender, federal jail time is *really* unlikely.

State charges are a different story.

xiden’s doj doesn’t prosecute hate crimes

Why would the DOJ consider a destruction of religious property charge for an attack on an abortion clinic?

Your comparison makes no sense.
The comparison is that vandalism by a Christian of something that gets more support from the left will be viewed differently than vandalism by a trans of something associated more with the right.

Double standards.

Forum List

Back