DOJ now investigating Katie Hobbs after she sends national gaurd troops to secure the border.

When I drive down farm roads I see huge harvesters. No signs.
You must have different crops there. How do huge harvesters pick apples? Although I think that's coming...

They also do things in the off season. I grew up in a logging town so don't know much about farming but in the winter big groups put these white sticks in the ground with white plastic wrapped around them. Not sure what they are.

They also drive the big farm trucks around. Did you know an illegal doesn't need a CDL to drive a semi truck within 50 miles of the farm?

Those lobbyists have a lot of power.

Because a poster said that is why Democrats allow illegals in the country.

White flag noted.

Have a blessed day Cats. You clearly do not want to have a rational adult discussion with me over Biden telling even Democrat Govs. to fuck off with respect to his disaster at the border.

Have a blessed day Cats. You clearly do not want to have a rational adult discussion with me over Biden telling even Democrat Govs. to fuck off with respect to his disaster at the border.
I don't mind having that discussion.

I simply was stating my point was that illegals can't vote in federal elections.

As far as what Katie hobbs is doing I don't really have an issue with it. I am not up on a lot of federal vs state law regarding immigration so we may have to see how it plays out.

Biden not responding seems consistent with how he has dealt with the red state governors asking for help.

If Biden was smart he would deflect all this shit to Congress and get them to actually pass laws for long term effects. No add-ons. No conditions.

I don't mind having that discussion.

I simply was stating my point was that illegals can't vote in federal elections.

As far as what Katie hobbs is doing I don't really have an issue with it. I am not up on a lot of federal vs state law regarding immigration so we may have to see how it plays out.

Biden not responding seems consistent with how he has dealt with the red state governors asking for help.

If Biden was smart he would deflect all this shit to Congress and get them to actually pass laws for long term effects. No add-ons. No conditions.
They did. HR2. Biden (and Schumer) told them to go fuck themselves.

They did. HR2. Biden (and Schumer) told them to go fuck themselves.
No. Republicans told Democrats to go fuck themselves when they included money for Trump's wall.

Repubs had to have known Dems would reject it on that alone so must have put it in there on purpose because they didn't want to change immigration laws.

Lobbyists own republicans just like they own democrats.

No. Republicans told Democrats to go fuck themselves when they included money for Trump's wall.

Repubs had to have known Dems would reject it on that alone so must have put it in there on purpose because they didn't want to change immigration laws.

Lobbyists own republicans just like they own democrats.
LOL The Trump wall that the corrupt fuckstick in the WH has resumed building? That Trump wall? Hmmm, I'm starting to think your kneejerk insults might simply be a cover for your ignorance of the actions by your cult's leader

You must have different crops there. How do huge harvesters pick apples? Although I think that's coming...

They also do things in the off season. I grew up in a logging town so don't know much about farming but in the winter big groups put these white sticks in the ground with white plastic wrapped around them. Not sure what they are.

They also drive the big farm trucks around. Did you know an illegal doesn't need a CDL to drive a semi truck within 50 miles of the farm?

Those lobbyists have a lot of power.
There are several apple harvesters.

LOL The Trump wall that the corrupt fuckstick in the WH has resumed building? That Trump wall?

No. The Trump wall that nearly goes across the entire border.

Democrats, historically have always supported sections of wall in strategic locations.

Hmmm, I'm starting to think your kneejerk insults might simply be a cover for your ignorance of the actions by your cult's leader
Odd, I was thinking that is why you lied.

Hey cult fucks, have you considered that many of the illegals may hate communism and end up voting RIGHT?

Why is the SOuthern Border of the USA the only border on earth that is not supposed to be secure.

CULT FUCKS WANT THE UKRAINE/RUSSIA BORDER SECURE. CULT FUCKS WANT THE GAZA/ISRAEL BORDER SECURE....BUT CULT FUCKS DO NOT WANT US/MEXICO SECURE.

:auiqs.jpg: :hyper:

Last edited:
Where are all these new immigrants??

Still can't get help at Fast Food Restaurants, construction labor, agricultural labor or much of anywhere else.

They must be getting some "Free Shit" from the dimocraps. Gotta be.

Wait until Trump takes over and they lose their Free Shit. I'm in Florida so we'll just ship them to New Yawk Shitty, etc. Let them worry about it.

I got a Beer that says there will be riots in the dimocrap scum SHITHOLE Cities this Summer because they're giving illegals too much Free Shit.

View attachment 875043

Well, there are no new immigrants at all. Immigrants go through the immigration program, speak English, have jobs, pay taxes and so on.

All of these are illegals. And all of these new illegals don't do anything except suck up massive amounts of America's resources, time, energy, money and food. They are all just parasites.

Shitty people from shitty countries that walk into another country are not going to suddenly become model citizens. No, they will continue being shitty people here and eventually make our country shitty just like the home they came from.

Absolutely nothing, but it's been their go-to move since the campaign in '20. You literally cannot talk about Quid Pro Joe without one of them rushing in with, "But, but, but, something about TRUMP!" They desperately want to divert attention.

Same with Barry blaming everything on Bush. The leftards believed it all then too.

No. The Trump wall that nearly goes across the entire border.

Democrats, historically have always supported sections of wall in strategic locations.

Odd, I was thinking that is why you lied.
I pray that the hyperpartisanship and the ignorance you display here is just an act.

We're done. You've made it crystal clear that you are not interested in an honest discussion

I pray that the hyperpartisanship and the ignorance you display here is just an act.

We're done. You've made it crystal clear that you are not interested in an honest discussion
Ummm ok. Not sure what I said in that post that triggered you but I got stuff to do anyhow.

Have a good one.

Of COURSE they are. They are not entitled to asylum. If they were, they would be obligated to stop at the first safe country.

You see, this absolute fact of law is one of those inconvenient truths the leftards bury deep down inside their memories and use their feelings to keep it there. Their “news” sources help them by never reporting it and the democrats feed them their talking points.

Forum List

Back