DOJ now investigating Katie Hobbs after she sends national gaurd troops to secure the border.

Chasing illegals around the desert and sending them back where they came from is a waste of time and money. Going after their employers is VERY effective, and a whole lot cheaper.

The gov't. is now the largest employer in the country and they are giving illegal immigrants food, housing, etc.

So much so that democrat leaders are now turning on *biden. Check out OP. :popcorn:

But you go on with your empty rhetoric.

Is that supposed to mean something?

Shouldn't you show me the law that says immigrants have to stop at the first safe country or something?

Did you give up already?

You lied. Biden never said that.

Sorry if that hurt your feelings.

Do you always believe you can lie with impunity?
Like most progressives, when you realize you've lost the argument, out come the personal insults.

Why is it difficult for you to acknowledge the reality that Biden told Hobbs to go fuck herself when she asked for his help at the border?

He did say it.

WEF/Democrat shills do nothing but knowingly gaslight Americans

Democrats = WEF

Like most progressives, when you realize you've lost the argument, out come the personal insults.

Why is it difficult for you to acknowledge the reality that Biden told Hobbs to go fuck herself when she asked for his help at the border?
You lied. I called you a liar as a result.

If you are to sensitive for this type of straight discussion maybe political forums aren't the place for you?

I didn't try to hurt your feelings but this isn't a safe place.

When you lie, expect to be called a liar. That is grownup stuff.

Biden did not say go fuck yourself.

Trump's policies were better than Obama's.
1. Build the wall
2. Remain in Mexico

TX will soon be arresting illegals and shipping them back.
This is about to BACKFIRE on Dems bigly. The American people are going to demand that all these illegals be DEPORTED and that will be the end of the Dems scheme to RIG future elections with dirt poor illegals they can buy off with government handouts.

You lied. I called you a liar as a result.

If you are to sensitive for this type of straight discussion maybe political forums aren't the place for you?

I didn't try to hurt your feelings but this isn't a safe place.

When you lie, expect to be called a liar. That is grownup stuff.

Backatcha. Your stock response to criticism of the corrupt scumbag in the WH is to personally attack the poster. Like clockwork., This is is your fourth post to me in this thread alone where, instead of engaging in a rational debate, you've spewed puerile personal insults at me. Your trigger is automatic.

Biden did not say go fuck yourself.

I'll bite. What was Biden's response to Hobbs' plea for help?

Last edited:
Hobbs has to do something. Mexico has had to stop a commercial train going north because of the invaders.

Even if there were jobs for the invaders, that reached the saturation point long ago.

This is about to BACKFIRE on Dems bigly. The American people are going to demand that all these illegals be DEPORTED and that will be the end of the Dems scheme to RIG future elections with dirt poor illegals they can buy off with government handouts.
So bizarre, Repubs are handing him a gift in this funding negotiations by tying the funding to border security and he's spitting in their eyes. The majority of Democrat are unhappy with what Biden is doing at the border. Who the hell is pulling his strings?

Backatcha. Your stock response to criticism of the corrupt scumbag in the WH is to personally attack the poster.

So don't lie.

Like clockwork., This is is your fourth post to me in this thread alone where, instead of engaging in a rational debate, you've spewed puerile personal insults at me. Your trigger is automatic.

I have stated over and over that illegals can't vote in federal elections.

It is you that is trying to deflect with strawmans that have absolutely no bearing on the fact that illegals can't vote in federal elections.

I'll bite. WHat was Biden's response to Hobbs' plea for help?
"Hobbs said the Biden administration had not responded to her request that the U.S. government reimburse Arizona for border security spending."

Hobbs has to do something. Mexico has had to stop a commercial train going north because of the invaders.

Even if there were jobs for the invaders, that reached the saturation point long ago.
Not yet it hasn't.

I live in a red AG area and literally the farmers have vote Trump signs on the interstate side of the crop circles and free housing for illegal workers in the back side.

Drive down the farm roads and there are trabajo signs everywhere.

So don't lie.

I have stated over and over that illegals can't vote in federal elections.

It is you that is trying to deflect with strawmans that have absolutely no bearing on the fact that illegals can't vote in federal elections.

WTF does that have to do with this thread of Biden telling a Dem Gov, to go fuck herself?
"Hobbs said the Biden administration had not responded to her request that the U.S. government reimburse Arizona for border security spending."
i.e. Go fuck yourself

Not yet it hasn't.

I live in a red AG area and literally the farmers have vote Trump signs on the interstate side of the crop circles and free housing for illegal workers in the back side.

Drive down the farm roads and there are trabajo signs everywhere.
When I drive down farm roads I see huge harvesters. No signs.

Forum List

Back