DOJ now investigating Katie Hobbs after she sends national gaurd troops to secure the border.

No he didn't.

More right wing echo chamber lies.
WEF shills like this guy do nothing but gaslight. They lie and they know they are lying. Pure evil.

Democrats = WEF

Biden said surge the border and now WEF shills lie and say he didn't.

Trump's policies were better than Obama's.
1. Build the wall
2. Remain in Mexico

TX will soon be arresting illegals and shipping them back.

This chart says otherwise. This chart says that Obama's policies were much more successful in reducing illegal border crossings. That's because Obama prosecuted EMPLOYERS. As did Clinton.

Prosecuting employers is the most effective way of reducing illegal border crossings. The fines paid by the employers covers the costs of the investigation, AND you're not spending money chasing through the desert.

Trump prosecuted 1 employer in 4 years. As soon as he stopped prosecuting employers, they all put out the "Now Hiring Illegals" sign and border crossings spiked. Just like they did in 2001 when W stopped prosecuting employers.

Clinton prosecuted more than 1,000 employers. Obama gor more than 450 orders against employers in his first term.

1702996875069-png.875376

Chasing illegals around the desert and sending them back where they came from is a waste of time and money. Going after their employers is VERY effective, and a whole lot cheaper.

Attachments

• 1702996875069.png
    1702996875069.png
    35.2 KB · Views: 4
Yeah. She is the chick that beat kari lake.

Did you check with Edgetho to see why he brought up Trump in the third post? Isn't that like your job or something?
Good girl. Dem Governor. Of a border state, She asked Biden for some help with this disaster he's created at the border. He told to go fuck herself.

So now she's forced to literally send the National Guard to the border to protect her people.

But you're focused on the important thing: TRUMP

Oh yes he did.
From your article.

"I would in fact make sure that there is… We immediately surge to the border, all those people who are seeking asylum."

People seeking asylum are not illegal.

Did you notice how the article title doesn't match the content? It says migrants when in the article Biden says asylum seekers.

That is how tools get duped. Article titles misrepresenting actual content. You should be more careful.

Good girl. Dem Governor. Of a border state, She asked Biden for some help with this disaster he's created at the border. He told to go fuck herself.

So now she's forced to literally send the National Guard to the border to protect her people.

But you're focused on the important thing: TRUMP
I don't think you are comprehending.

Are you daft or just trolling?

I was responding to a poster who brought up Trump.

I even told you which post and who the poster was yet here you are continuing to make a fool of yourself.

I don't think you are comprehending.

Are you daft or just trolling?

I was responding to a poster who brought up Trump.

I even told you which post and who the poster was yet here you are continuing to make a fool of yourself.
LOL From the fool ranting about TRUMP in a thread about President Biden telling a Dem border state governor to go fuck herself
You got it bad cats. Acknowledging your problem is the first step

From your article.

"I would in fact make sure that there is… We immediately surge to the border, all those people who are seeking asylum."

People seeking asylum are not illegal.

Did you notice how the article title doesn't match the content? It says migrants when in the article Biden says asylum seekers.

That is how tools get duped. Article titles misrepresenting actual content. You should be more careful.
Of COURSE they are. They are not entitled to asylum. If they were, they would be obligated to stop at the first safe country.

The cartels control the border and the WEF owns the cartels. The cartels are carrying out the WEF's human trafficking operation. The WEF/Biden admin are helping and providing cover.

LOL From the fool ranting about TRUMP in a thread about President Biden telling a Dem border state governor to go fuck herself
You got it bad cats. Acknowledging your problem is the first step
Biden never said that, liar.

Forum List

Back