DOJ is suing Gallup: No poll ever to be beleived now

what? morons? i agree.

You agree but told Stephanie too stop being a retard for once? How does that make you agree retard

sigh, i see i have to explain my post to you. Somehow i feel this will be a waste of time.

The what? Is me asking what you mean't.
The morons is asking did i call people morons?
the I agree is if i said you and stepth are morons.

you guys are like an std of message boards.
No one asked you if you agree so you must have been talking about yourself.

You agree but told Stephanie too stop being a retard for once? How does that make you agree retard

sigh, i see i have to explain my post to you. Somehow i feel this will be a waste of time.

oook nobody asked you to come to this forum.

Holder is a disgrace.

Oh, he's much worse than that.

He's a traitor to everything he swore to uphold.

His office has been nothing but a sham since he took over.

Do people really not see this as an infringement on free speech ?

Sorry bout that,

1. So Obama is saying control the polls control the election.
2. They have been doing that for a long time, but for what ever reason, Gallop has decided not to allow it.
3. This makes Obama mad, so he sicks his dogs on them the DOJ.
4. Chicago mob politics, nothing unusual, but thats what we are up against here.
5. We need to send this piece of shit back to Chicago, and then go after Chicago and clean it up!

How do you know this? I may know a member or two from another forum who asked me to come here.

Sigh. Here you go. Are we that afraid we are going to lose to Obama that we do this?

Is DoJ suit against Gallup retaliation for bad Obama poll numbers ...
hotair.com/archives/2012/09/06/is-doj-suit-against-gallup...
Sep 06, 2012 · ... against Gallup by Eric Holder and the Department of Justice ... that Axelrod criticized Gallup and that DOJ is suing ... We gotta sue those Gallop folks …

How do you know this? I may know a member or two from another forum who asked me to come here.

You're a liar. Nobody likes you.

I like him.

And I'd say you lose a popularity contest against him.

Go ahead and set it up. See if you come out on top ?

Let's make a wager.

If you win, I'll leave the board. If you lose, you leave.

How confident are you ?

So Gallup is going to commit corporate suicide by telling its people to change the methodology so that Obama's numbers go up - which they would have to do in order to accomplish this -

seriously?

They just got busted by a whistleblower, so they're going to respond by doing something that is a prime candidate for getting busted by a whistleblower.

too funny

You're a liar. Nobody likes you.

I like him.

And I'd say you lose a popularity contest against him.

Go ahead and set it up. See if you come out on top ?

Let's make a wager.

If you win, I'll leave the board. If you lose, you leave.

How confident are you ?

handjob.gif

Last edited:
The basic facts are that any corporation that does any contract work under a timeline allows for delays. Did Gallop actually overcharge the government? If so then the government has a case. If not then it's frivolous and the public should be aware of it.

I have noticed a certain strong arm tactic that this administration has upheld and both sides should pay strict attention to this sense the same can be administered in kind. The dems will not allows be in a position of power and what goes around, many time comes back around to bite you. Just my thoughts. Thank you

There were lawsuits on behalf of others before the DOJ got involved. You are duped, for the thousandth time.. JFC. Pub dupes. SOOOOO GD THICK.

Please try not to brandish your whip at the wrong person. I don't goosestep behind any political banner and I certainly don't wave the flag for any. I hold both parties to the same standard as those I care to have a decent conversation and none of them have met that stand for a very long time.

I vote for people not parties and the best man or woman will get my vote. I couldn't care less If they have a D or an R behind their names.

Forum List

Back