DOJ inspector general FISA report.

I am actually impressed that they have kept the contents under wraps.. This also means the President has a copy of it.... Amazing that it has not leaked out from anywhere.

Its going to be devastating to Democrats (is the gossip on the hill) and that comes from several high ranking democrats who are trying like hell to push impeachment. Pelosie, Schiff, Nadler and Schummer are all potential defendants among others.

I hope we see prosecutions from this, but I am not holding my breath..

I am actually impressed that they have kept the contents under wraps..

Its going to be devastating to Democrats is the gossip on the hill and that comes from several high ranking democrats who are trying like hell to push impeachment. Pelosie, Schiff, Nadler and Schummer are all potential defendants among others.

Agreed.

These eggheads tend to make their own corruption legal.

This explains the viciousness of the democrat leadership and the reason they are pushing the Impeachment Narrative.. They are trying to create a distraction to its release and discredit it.

I am actually impressed that they have kept the contents under wraps.. This also means the President has a copy of it.... Amazing that it has not leaked out from anywhere.

Its going to be devastating to Democrats (is the gossip on the hill) and that comes from several high ranking democrats who are trying like hell to push impeachment. Pelosie, Schiff, Nadler and Schummer are all potential defendants among others.

Which means the MSM will ignore it completely. They’ll keep screaming about a phone call and be distracted by the “impeachment inquiry”.

DOJ inspector general report due out Friday the 18th and covers "more than just FISA abuse".

This could get interesting...quite interesting.

Maria Bartiromo: DOJ inspector general report due out Friday and covers 'more than just FISA abuse'

If the report faithfully reveals even half the additional corruption implied by the corruption we know about and no indictments follow, then the whole thing will be just one more shit show in a long line of shit shows. Brennan, McCabe, that smarmy bastard Comey and others all belong in jail. Certainly, we cannot count on the MSM to accurately relate the report to the people.

Last edited:
The mainstream media has been corrupted for years now and the right has done absolutely nothing at all to combat it. The FCC issues licences and the media is to follow certain rules for them to make sure using the medium as political hacks can bring a loss of the rights to broadcast if not adhered to . The Republicans do absolutely nothing about it , through hearings or even granting new channels to allow our side to get out the truth . We know it , we question it , yet our Republica leaders do nothing to correct it .
Trump and his rallies are the only source of news and he gets criticized for criticizing his opponents when he brings up their kids and distortion .
We need more Republican owned mass media to fight the distortions that ignorant democrats ( and that's all of them ) are dealt . The village idiots are alive and well within the leftest circle and their stupidity is noticeable on this forum .

The mainstream media has been corrupted for years now and the right has done absolutely nothing at all to combat it. The FCC issues licences and the media is to follow certain rules for them to make sure using the medium as political hacks can bring a loss of the rights to broadcast if not adhered to . The Republicans do absolutely nothing about it , through hearings or even granting new channels to allow our side to get out the truth . We know it , we question it , yet our Republica leaders do nothing to correct it .
Trump and his rallies are the only source of news and he gets criticized for criticizing his opponents when he brings up their kids and distortion .
We need more Republican owned mass media to fight the distortions that ignorant democrats ( and that's all of them ) are dealt . The village idiots are alive and well within the leftest circle and their stupidity is noticeable on this forum .

More Conservative owned mass media would certainly help. Personally, I feel liberals infiltrated the Democrat party, if we're not careful they would slowly creep into the Republican party. Definitely don't need any more Comey's, or on my local level, any more Schwarzenegger's that "claim" to be Republican.

the fact that Chuck Todd admitted the Hunter Biden news newsworthy and saying they won't talk about it, and then instead say that an anonymous source says x and y against the sitting president is newsworthy confirms that they are nothing more than a propaganda machine for the left. Todd flat out admitted so yesterday.

Hardly devastating to Democrats.

So much for the 'potential defendants'.......

DOJ inspector general report due out Friday the 18th and covers "more than just FISA abuse".

This could get interesting...quite interesting.

Maria Bartiromo: DOJ inspector general report due out Friday and covers 'more than just FISA abuse'

If the report faithfully reveals even half the additional corruption implied by the corruption we know about and no indictments follow, then the whole thing will be just one more shit show in a long line of shit shows. Brennan, McCabe, that smarmy bastard Comey and others all belong in jail. Certainly, we cannot count on the MSM to accurately relate the report to the people.

The Report has been published completely intact by the "Main Stream Media".

And I read the opening summary and conclusion.

Nope- no grand conspiracy that the Trumpkins all were expecting.

We know what that means of course......

Now you will claim the IG is part of the conspiracy.

Forum List

Back