DOJ gives new reason for Trump Raid.... It never was about "nuclear paperwork".. Oh Really?

You are such an Idiot... You beloved CNN even says that's what they were looking for...

MY gawd you are such a left wing shill
Link you posted does not say it. You fucked up. Whiner.

wow you said wapo started the trump has nuclear secrets story they also started the other shit. It has plenty to do with the subject. It shall how wrong you and wapo has been about president Trump. Report regradless if it's a lie and idiots like you eat it up.
Twisting in the wind BigRedDummy.

I think that you nailed it. I believe that the WAPO started that BS also. Garland never said it.

Trump talked about secret new nuclear weapons constantly, casually to anyone he was trying to impress with his status.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Some of you legal experts on here should send your CVs to Trump, rumor has it he is in need of lawyers.

Now this comes as no Suprise... They found no nuclear paperwork... So now the reason has to change... Now it's that Trump was hording documents that cleared him of wrongdoing, and THEY WANTED THEM.

WTF??? Now declassified papers that prove Trumps innocence is a problem.??

This excuse makes no sense... It is his right to retain papers that prove his innocence. They just exposed that they had no PROBABLE CAUSE TO OBTAIN THE WARRANT> RELEASE THE AFFIDAVIT!!!!

Lol, what a retard. Nothing in your source says there were no nuclear documents. What a retard

Your TDS is a problem, you buy into BS in your quest to do anything anti Trump... you and others. Just stupid fcks

Listen, stupid. Trump's staff and advisors kept sensitive ℹ️ information from Trump all the time because he was such a blabbermouth.

Forum List

Back