Lawmakers in Illinois have the solution for record crimes and homicides. END CASH BAIL.

This new law should really cut down on Snitching in Illinois.

It would be tough to drop the dime on a dope pusher or child molester knowing he will be out in less than 24 hours looking for the rat who turned him in.

The only logical conclusion to ending cash bail is Illinois lawmakers are prioritizing anti-Racism over law and order. This is total insanity! And oh yeah 6 killed, 30 shot in another typical weekend in Chicago.

Living in Wisconsin, I feel like that poor character in that song. I have clowns to the left of me in Minnesota, and jokers to the right in Illinois.

While I agree with the no cash bail system. I disagree with how they are implementing it. They should set bail at a certain amount or allow the prep to be out with a monitor on.

The monitors now can track your every move, if you drink alcohol and can even incapacity the person.
(1) Set it so it only allows the person to go to work and home.

(2) Track all movements and provide alerts when they go to a prohibited place or outsider if work or the home at wrong hours.

(3) Track the alcohol intact

(4) Any infractions the person is incapacitated. Moderate pain that allows a person to pull over a car, but painful enough for them to give up and no keep going.

Any infraction they remain in jail until sentencing.

Forum List

Back