DOJ Admits Federal Government Ran Informants Inside the Oath Keepers on Jan. 6 & they could be called to testify under 6th Amendment

Because they literally would have been evacuated from the House Chamber before that group of protesters broke through the first door let alone the second? Duh?

There were still members of Congress in the Chamber when she climbed through that window.

They were breaking out the glass to the door to the House Chamber and were doing so while members of Congress were still in the room! So why did those Capitol Police show restraint and Officer Byrd decided he needed to shoot someone?

How many times need I say this...?

Because unlike Ashes, they didn't breach their barricade.

1. It proves that it did happen.

2 Thus everyone who ever dismissed the idea with snide assholeness, is revealed to be a fool. At best.

3. Thus everyone who ever floated the "conspiracy theory" of outside agitators/infiltrators, is revealed to be operating in the realm of plausibility.

4. And that changes everything.

It doesn't prove he was screaming at her. With all the screaming and shouting going on, you can't even prove she heard him. And it changes nothing. Over 900 morons arrested, 1 was probably not a Trump supporter.

There were still members of Congress in the Chamber when she climbed through that window.
They could have pulled her from that awkward perch on the window frame and put the cuffs on her. Obviously that Lieutenant was not in fear, since he stood flat footed and shot her in the head. None of the other officers took cover, becuase there was not danger to them.

I am ready to believe that the J6 riots were largely Trump's fault, and that he should have spoken much earlier to get them to stop. As soon as I know that our own government was not behind the riots. To believe that, I need much better answers than this at 3:00:

They could have pulled her from that awkward perch on the window frame and put the cuffs on her. Obviously that Lieutenant was not in fear, since he stood flat footed and shot her in the head. None of the other officers took cover, becuase there was not danger to them.
They could have done that with any of the hundreds of Trump Humpers attackers outside the Capitol building as well but it would have lead them to be overwhelmed by the remaining attackers...

She got shot in the face and that and that [particular attack was ended

They could have done that with any of the hundreds of Trump Humpers attackers outside the Capitol building as well but it would have lead them to be overwhelmed by the remaining attackers...

She got shot in the face and that and that [particular attack was ended
I guess we'll know what to do when Trump wins in 2024 and BLM/ANTIFA starts burnign and looting again. Headshots do get the job done, you're right about that.

I guess we'll know what to do when Trump wins in 2024 and BLM/ANTIFA starts burnign and looting again. Headshots do get the job done, you're right about that.
Who was it Graham that said head shots would have been justified on Jan 6?

DOJ Drops the Bomb! The federal government admitted on January 6 that it ran informants inside the Oath Guard – less than a week before the trials spring on J6 prosecutors.

that's what law enforcement is for, going after criminals and dangerous extremists...

Trump and the oath keepers planned it. They always waited for trump to give them a signal. Your party is a disgrace.

But, the feds had informants inside. If there was a plan, they should have known. Hell, word is that the HEAD OF THE PROUD BOYS, is an informant.

Also, you telling me that the feds don't have ALL of them bugged out the ass?

No. If there was a plan, they knew about it and choose to let it go forward.

Then the question is why would they do that.

And if TRUMP was in on the plan, why did he offer NATIONAL GUARD troops defend the Capitol?

Your position makes no sense.

But, the feds had informants inside. If there was a plan, they should have known. Hell, word is that the HEAD OF THE PROUD BOYS, is an informant.

Also, you telling me that the feds don't have ALL of them bugged out the ass?

No. If there was a plan, they knew about it and choose to let it go forward.

Then the question is why would they do that.

And if TRUMP was in on the plan, why did he offer NATIONAL GUARD troops defend the Capitol?

Your position makes no sense.
I guess their informants were, along with everybody else, not ready for what trump said that morning to send his nut jobs to the capitol... Guess what, the brainwashed functional cretins who went to the capitol and the man who sent them are all criminals and traitors and idiots. Like you. Trump offered the National Guard? My ass he did...

I guess their informants were, along with everybody else, not ready for what trump said that morning to send his nut jobs to the capitol... Guess what, the brainwashed functional cretins who went to the capitol and the man who sent them are all criminals and traitors and idiots. Like you. Trump offered the National Guard? My ass he did...

What you describe there, is not a plan. That's an incedenary speech followed by a spontaneous riot.

You want to pretend there is a plan, to justify jailing more of your enemies.

You will not admit that, becasue you know the value of LYING.

So, you are down to talking in circles like a clown.

And then the rest of the mob rushes in. And there were no other cops with a clear shot. And she was shot in the shoulder, not the head. Byrd is a hero who saved lives.

And then the rest of the mob rushes in. And there were no other cops with a clear shot. And she was shot in the shoulder, not the head. Byrd is a hero who saved lives.
I didn't say none of the others took a shot at her. There was no reason for any shooting. I said they were not taking cover because she was an unarmed woman who posed no danger to any of them.

I'll happily look at proof it was a shoulder shot, though I can't imagine what difference that would make.

I didn't say none of the others took a shot at her. There was no reason for any shooting. I said they were not taking cover because she was an unarmed woman who posed no danger to any of them.

I'll happily look at proof it was a shoulder shot, though I can't imagine what difference that would make.

Actually, the 3 cops who were first guarding those doors were evacuated for their own safety.

As far as proof she was shot in the shoulder, there is nothing stopping you from googling the medical examiner’s report.

Actually, the 3 cops who were first guarding those doors were evacuated for their own safety.
After they stood by while an unarmed woman petitioning for redress of grievance was shot in the head, I'm sure they did feel that the other protesters might turn violent.
As far as proof she was shot in the shoulder, there is nothing stopping you from googling the medical examiner’s report.
Nothing but not knowing why it would make the slightest difference. Your motivation is to show that you are making stuff up.

After they stood by while an unarmed woman petitioning for redress of grievance was shot in the head, I'm sure they did feel that the other protesters might turn violent.

Nothing but not knowing why it would make the slightest difference. Your motivation is to show that you are making stuff up.

Nope. Those 3 cops were gone by the time she was shotn not in the head.

And what exactly do you contend I made up?

Forum List

Back