DOJ acknowledged it sent link to a white nationalist blog to immigration employees

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
DOJ condemns white nationalist content sent to immigration court employees

The link, which directed users to the website VDare, contained negative and anti-Semitic comments about sitting immigration judges.

The link came as part of the EOIR's Monday news briefing, which is sent to all employees and contains links to news coverage about the agency.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...partment-immigration-judges-white-nationalist

An email sent from the Justice Department to all immigration court employees this week included a link to an article posted on a white nationalist website that “directly attacks sitting immigration judges with racial and ethnically tinged slurs,” according to a letter sent by an immigration judges union and obtained by BuzzFeed News.
———

Seriously, does anybody believe this was a mistake?

The link, which directed users to the website VDare, contained negative and anti-Semitic comments about sitting immigration judges.

The link came as part of the EOIR's Monday news briefing, which is sent to all employees and contains links to news coverage about the agency.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...partment-immigration-judges-white-nationalist

An email sent from the Justice Department to all immigration court employees this week included a link to an article posted on a white nationalist website that “directly attacks sitting immigration judges with racial and ethnically tinged slurs,” according to a letter sent by an immigration judges union and obtained by BuzzFeed News.
———

You don't?

———

Free Speech

———

And so what? Was the information incorrect????

———

Not a mistake. Systemic.

Looks like a pissing contest to me. These judges want to be an independent agency set apart from DOJ. Personally I believe if they want to work as independent contractors they need to get out of public service.

Justice Department challenges immigration judges' union

From the quick view it appears the blog link was sent to them because they were mentioned in an article in the blog.

• Banned
At least Trump and his racist Republican cohorts aren’t hiding the way they used to.

At least Trump and his racist Republican cohorts aren’t hiding the way they used to.
You are a real piece of crap with your false allegations. I will most definitely show what and who the subversive asses, treasonous pricks, real racist and the race baiters are every chance I get and you are most definitely one of them. Now be a typical Dem leader and go find Bill and maybe he and his buds will let you have a sniff of that good stuff they been shipping in through the years.

———

Did Rashida Taliban get the email?

As you used the term, I feel it fair to ask you to define 'racist.'

If it is a thought crime, an opinion, it is covered by the first amendment.

If you are claiming there are physically injurious actions by "Trump and his racist Republican cohorts," I challenge you to name them.

Bet I put a cork in your pie-hole, huh?

If you are claiming there are physically injurious actions by "Trump and his racist Republican cohorts," I challenge you to name them.

D9ds5TXXsAAWdNe

I don’t know what to say. All you have to do is look at the El Paso manifesto and it looks like it was written by a Trump speech writer.

And the mass murderer in New Zealand showed great admiration for Donald Trump.

Here's the El Paso Shooter's Full Manifesto: Read it Before You Believe the News

And Donald Trump spent his entire campaign calling for violence and hate.

More than a half dozen children dead at our border where entire families were tortured.

This is a shocking disgrace from the Republican Party and it makes our nation look bad to the entire world.

D9ds5TXXsAAWdNe

I don’t know what to say. All you have to do is look at the El Paso manifesto and it looks like it was written by a Trump speech writer.

And the mass murderer in New Zealand showed great admiration for Donald Trump.

Here's the El Paso Shooter's Full Manifesto: Read it Before You Believe the News

And Donald Trump spent his entire campaign calling for violence and hate.

More than a half dozen children dead at our border where entire families were tortured.

This is a shocking disgrace from the Republican Party and it makes our nation look bad to the entire world.

My challenge was very specific and very simple:

1. Clearly you couldn't do it.

2. Time and again we find Liberals/Leftists/Progressives/Democrats proving Rule #2
Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

3. “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” Obama said in Philadelphia last night. ... “
Barack Obama

And these good Democrats.....
"In 2011 a mentally ill registered Democrat named Jared Lee Loughner shot Rep. Gabrielle Giffords. The pot smoking Loughner killed 6 and wounded 18 in another liberal shooting tragedy.
In 2011 a registered Democrat named James Holmes went into a Colorado movie theater and shot and killed 12 people.
In 2012 Andrew Engeldinger a disgruntled Democrat shot and killed 7 people in Minneapolis.
On 9/16/2013, another mentally ill liberal, Aaron Alexis, killed 12 innocents at the Navy Yard in Washington DC."
Guns Don't Kill People, Democrats Kill People

Whipped into a murderous frenzy by Obama and the Democrats, the result is ambush on the baseball field…

Bernie Sanders’ volunteer and advocate, James Hodgkinson opened fire on Republicans practicing for a softball game.

“…Hodgkinson, who was living in his vehicle, which was located in the parking lot of the YMCA on East Monroe Avenue, is believed to have exited his vehicle with two weapons, a 7.62mm caliber SKS rifle and a 9mm handgun, for which he had a holster on his person.

He approached the baseball fields where practice for a Congressional charity baseball game was taking place. Acting alone, Hodgkinson shot in the vicinity of the field where members of Congress and staffers were standing. Immediately adjacent to the field were two United States Capitol Police special agents who were detailed to a member of Congress and who engaged Hodgkinson. Alexandria Police Department officers responded to the scene of shots fired and also engaged Hodgkinson who, over police radio, was reported down at 7:14 a.m.” Law Enforcement Shares Findings of the Investigation into the June 14 Alexandria, Virginia Shooting

What could have inspired Hodgkinson to plan on killing Democrat political opponents?

Elaine Chao, Mitch McConnell Accosted by Immigration Protesters

"In the last few weeks, the violent rhetoric crossed a fever line. CNN personality Kathy Griffin posed deadpan holding a severed and bloody head resembling Donald Trump; on television the next day, she tearfully denounced the many “old white men” who have supposedly bullied her. New York’s venerable Shakespeare in the Park is currently performing a modern-dress version of Julius Caesar, in which a Trump-qua-Caesar character is murdered every night in a particularly bloody and graphic staging.

Following the shooting [of Republican Congressmen], liberal Twitter erupted in cynical snark. Op-ed writer Malcolm Harris wondered if the shooter could plead self-defense, in the event he had a pre-existing condition.

Sonia Gupta, a Louisiana former prosecutor, counseled her followers not to be too sad about the wounding of Representative Steve Scalise, because “he’s a racist piece of shit and hateful bigot.”

Trump’s opponents in the media, academia, and politics can pretend that their calls for radical action were meant metaphorically or in a nonviolent sense. But they are the ones who opened this box of fear, panic, and rage. Let them take responsibility for the climate that now exists."
Incitement to Violence

“… according to the Scranton Times, Kanjorski said this about Florida's new Republican Governor Rick Scott on October 23:

"That Scott down there that's running for governor of Florida," Mr. Kanjorski said. "Instead of running for governor of Florida, they ought to have him and shoot him. Put him against the wall and shoot him.” Paul Kanjorski Pleads For Civility After Calling For Rick Scott To Be Shot | HuffPost

"Harvard law professor Laurence Tribe cautioned Democrats who are looking to impeach President Trumpif the party takes back the House of Representatives, telling CNN on Tuesday, ...

"If you’re going to shoot him, you have to shoot to kill"
Harvard's Tribe on CNN: To impeach Trump, 'you have to shoot to kill'

“Watch – Rand Paul’s Wife: I Sleep with a Loaded Gun Thanks to Leftists’ Threats” Watch – Rand Paul's Wife: I Sleep with a Loaded Gun Thanks to Leftists' Threats

Your turn.

Forum List

Back