D’Oh Canada – Justin From Canada Wore Blackface ...

ljix66247jn31.jpg

Wait. Wait WAIT!!! Is it too late for Justin to jump into our democrat nomination? Push out Beto and invite Justin. He'd make a PERFECT democrat candidate!

Being Canadian and the biological son of Fidel, is not an issue because "Born in Kenya" Obama already proved that the "requirements" to be President are just suggestions

Wait. Wait WAIT!!! Is it too late for Justin to jump into our democrat nomination? Push out Beto and invite Justin. He'd make a PERFECT democrat candidate!

Being Canadian and the biological son of Fidel, is not an issue because "Born in Kenya" Obama already proved that the "requirements" to be President are just suggestions

All Trudeau needs to do is smile ...

... and keep his fucking eyebrows on.

:D

I can see it now.

qn5olxki3jn31.jpg

He'd fit right in without missing a beat.

He'd fit right in without missing a beat.

Right?! Blackface VA governor could endorse him too!

"I have to admit, Trudeau did look better as a negro than I" -- Northam, BlackFace Gov. (D) VA

Last edited:

Given that Democrats believe in open borders and don’t care about the COTUS, I don’t see why not.

Given that Democrats believe in open borders and don’t care about the COTUS, I don’t see why not.

I heard the banks are begging the Fed for the repos because you've been buying up rare single malts the last few days

They always accuse us of what they actually do...don't they?...libs are dishonest and insincere as one can be....

The only thing rare in Toro's cabinet is real expensive whiskey.

canadafreepress.com ^

And though mega attention is focused on the Trudeau photo TIME dragged out of obscurity, that’s also Justin Trudeau pictured with his pants down and fly open from a February, 1992 Montreal Gazette story, headlined the ‘Buttony doo-dah’.

img

Forum List

Back