Dogs didn't protect their owner

Helicopter footage captured the terrifying moment a woman walking her dogs in LA was mugged by a murder suspect who was being chased by police.
The unnamed man was filmed yanking a blue purse from the frightened woman on Sunday, before trying to grab the door handle of a passing SUV in an attempted carjacking - only for the driver of that vehicle to speed off before they could come to any harm.

Comment:
If you click on the link you can see the video of the man mugging the woman.
Aren't dogs supposed to protect their owners?
Those dogs just stood there and watched.
Maybe she needs to train her dogs.
Would your dogs protect you?

View attachment 619183

All I need from my dogs is for them to let me know when someone's pulling up the driveway. They have different barks for when my wife drives up, the mailman, or someone they don't recognize.

Nigga want a mango ? Bring yo ass here and get it
jdj.jpg

Daughters dog is just over knee high....some sort of Argentinian hunting dog. Very strong. Anyone tries anything with her while he's around is in for whole lot of pain.

D
Helicopter footage captured the terrifying moment a woman walking her dogs in LA was mugged by a murder suspect who was being chased by police.
The unnamed man was filmed yanking a blue purse from the frightened woman on Sunday, before trying to grab the door handle of a passing SUV in an attempted carjacking - only for the driver of that vehicle to speed off before they could come to any harm.

Comment:
If you click on the link you can see the video of the man mugging the woman.
Aren't dogs supposed to protect their owners?
Those dogs just stood there and watched.
Maybe she needs to train her dogs.
Would your dogs protect you?

View attachment 619183
Not all dogs are suited for guard dogs. Training is a part of it. My beagle is good for jumping up rabbit but is not suited for guard dog duty. My black lab border collie on the other hand would rip your face off. She is not good with other dogs though. Little bitch cost me 2300 dollars in vet bills a couple of years ago when she filleted two dogs walking by my property. What the hell were those people doing walking their dogs at three in the morning. Last time I let her out to piss with out a leash.

D

Not all dogs are suited for guard dogs. Training is a part of it. My beagle is good for jumping up rabbit but is not suited for guard dog duty. My black lab border collie on the other hand would rip your face off. She is not good with other dogs though. Little bitch cost me 2300 dollars in vet bills a couple of years ago when she filleted two dogs walking by my property. What the hell were those people doing walking their dogs at three in the morning. Last time I let her out to piss with out a leash.
C'mon man. Get a drop gun and shoot the walkers too.

Lol,it would have been cheaper. Couple of bullets. Some weights and a drive to the nearest abandoned stone quarry. Lol.
Otoh
Thats a unique looking Boxer.
Johnson American bulldog x Scott.
This is a Boxer
<div style="padding:56.25% 0 0 0;position:relative;"><iframe src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen style="position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;" title="cocodog"></iframe></div><script src="https://player.vimeo.com/api/player.js"></script>

Otoh

This is a Boxer
<div style="padding:56.25% 0 0 0;position:relative;"><iframe src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen style="position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;" title="cocodog"></iframe></div><script src="https://player.vimeo.com/api/player.js"></script>

I know what a Boxer looks like since I've had eight of them.

And then if the dogs would have attacked the criminal and draw blood and all that....the people would have said Oh look what those dogs did they are dangerous blah blah blah and all that shit, and would have wanted to put the dogs down!

So damn if you do and damn is you don't! :mad: poor babies

Bless all dogs by the way!:up:

Otoh

This is a Boxer

Good looking dog. Got a mind of his own though don't get. My rabbit dog was untrained when I got him. Took me a while to get some rabbit with him. Spent most the day chasing the damn dog rather than hunting. Finally got him squared away this February. Got a few bag limits before it was all over. Told my brother I limited three days in a row he said you are lying. Never came close with that dog. Did not say anything back about it but ya you dumb fat fuck ya gotta train the damn dog to hunt. I swear I would crush my brother s fat stupid face if I thought I could avoid jail doing it. Lazy fat fuck never put the time and effort into anything in his life and wonders why he is broke, fat, and generally pissed off all the time.

Forum List

Back