'Dog Whisperer' Cesar Millan sued for allegedly covering up his pitbull's deadly attack on Queen Latifah's dog, report says

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Warren Buffett said something to the effect that it takes a lifetime to build a reputation and 10 minutes to destroy it.

Here is a prime example. It wouldn't have been easy to break the news and accept responsibility. If this accusation is true, one has to ask if he is so stupid as to think she'd believe a car accident when a dog is mauled?

I imagine Cesar will get a few years time-out, if not a total cancellation of his services going forward.

Caesar Millan, also known as the "Dog Whisperer," is in the middle of a lawsuit claiming his dog attacked one of Queen Latifah's dogs and injured several others, TMZ reported.

The lawsuit was filed by Lidia Matiss, a young gymnast who claims Millan's dog Junior attacked and severely injured her legs in 2017 after the dog had been walking around Millan's office unsupervised. According to Matiss' lawsuit, which was obtained by TMZ, Matiss says Junior has a history of attacking other people and pets, including one of Latifah's dogs.

After Latifah brought two of her dogs to Millan's center in Santa Clarita, California, one was attacked and killed by Junior, the lawsuit says. Staff at the center were allegedly asked by Millan to cover up the attack and were told to tell Latifah her dog got struck by a car and killed.

Matiss, whose mother works for Millan, claims that Millan was aware that Junior has a history of violence.

Perhaps he didn't whisper loud enough.

24127.jpg

Claims, allegations. Those are the keywords here. Those words mean less nothing to me in a world where there is constantly a barrage of people making claims and alleging everything possible against others. It happens all the time and almost always it turns out to be bullshit that gets thrown out of courts or it simply just dissapears. And personally I don't give a shit, let the court figure it out.

Our society has turned me into a victim blamer. Because now everyone is a victim and it always someone else's fault.

Forum List

Back