Doesnt bode well for libs

America is speaking at the ballot box. They don't like Biden's No Border Policy and out of control spending. Biden only lost this district by 3 pts. The Dem lost by 25 pts in this runoff.

FOX News clinging desperately to any ray of hope for the Party of Trump. Republicans all desperately running to the polls to prevent the state from turning blue.

This result is meaningless.

America is speaking at the ballot box. They don't like Biden's No Border Policy and out of control spending. Biden only lost this district by 3 pts. The Dem lost by 25 pts in this runoff.

It was the Russians! The Russians I tell you!

I'd like to know how they protected this election from the DNC/China fraud machine.

Democrats get shellacked in Texas House Runoff in district Biden only lost by 3 pts.

Funny how that works. Democrats tell us Joe Bidden is history's most popular president yet Trump GAINED millions of votes all the while everyone he supported in the GOP also won-- -- -- yet we are told that Trump at the center of it all was unpopular and lost.

BUT YOU CAN TRUST FOR CERTAIN THE ELECTION WAS LEGIT.

Now, back to regular elections again in areas Bidden carried heavily, the GOP is still winning!

HUH!

I guess Time Magazine was right in that Trump WOULD have won the election if not for the meddling and tampering of a few dozen far-left leaning activist organizations who all worked to ensure that Biden won.

You know, just like the Democrats SAY Russia TRIED to do 5 years ago.

Sounds like the Republicans have been cheating again.
Baseless
No proof
making shit up

I thought Texas was turning Blue?
I know, right?

Starr county voted Dem since the civil fucking war. 2020? 67% for Trump.

Either Texas is going even farther red (or like I believe more yellow) or Ken Paxton's crackdown on voter fraud scared the FUCKING SHIT out of the cheating-ass Democrats.

I think it's a combination of both.

A right wing district voted red instead of blue. Why so much drama, right wingers.

A right wing district voted red instead of blue. Why so much drama, right wingers.
A district Veggie Joe lost by 3 handed the Dimwingers a 25 point loss.

Biden was more popular than the recent guy.

Biden was more popular than the recent guy.
Apparently Pedo Joe is a lot less popular since taking office.

Baseless No proof making shit up
Are the Trumpistas the only ones allowed to deal in baseless, unproven made up shit? Seems rather hypocritical of you.

That right there should tell you something's fishy. They definitely need a recount and to get the SC involved. After the 2020 lies, this is obviously a case of the Trumpistas accusing others of what they themselves are doing.

Baseless No proof making shit up
Are the Trumpistas the only ones allowed to deal in baseless, unproven made up shit? Seems rather hypocritical of you.

Russia, Russia, Russia.

Go fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back