Does Viking Hat Man have any standing to sue?

Viking Hat Boy is in jail where he belongs. He's the poster child for conservatives...not only are they as dumb as they sound, they are as dumb as they look.

1. show us where the FBI issued a formal statement on labeling January 6, 2021, as an Insurrection... one way or another
2. show us that such a statement represents their current position in the matter
3. the FBI does not have the last word on labeling January 6, 2021, anyway; that will be the DoJ at-large and the United States Congress and the US President

I will. So will history.

You wish... :badgrin:

1. If Antifa and BLM rioters were to be prosecuted, why did this not happen during the Rump Administration, which had Federal jurisdiction at the time?
2. what happened elsewhere has zero bearing upon whether the Insurrection of January 6, 2021 and the assault on Congress should be punished

Ever get pulled over by a cop for speeding even though others around you were going just as fast? Same idea.

He participated in Insurrection against the lawful authority of the United States in support of an attempted coup by your Orange Baboon-God and its subsequent assault upon the Congress of the United States whilst performing its Constitutional duties and interfering with a peaceful transfer of power.

In most other countries he'd have been stood-up against a wall and shot... or hung... or taken outside town and a bullet put through his brain.

Here... we just throw the book at the little phukker, to make an example out of him and his fellow scumbags... don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
Yes….to your last sentence…I know….you leftists want to ”make an example” of ANYONE who dissents from the destructive goal of the Marxists who have kidnapped the Democrat Party (like siccing The FBI on parents who object to the progressive nonsense at schools) while defending, justifying, downplaying, or outright raising bail to release violent BLM barbarians who set government buildings on fire, assault whoever they can, destroy businesses, and murder dozens of people.

As to the rest of your “assignment” to me, I’ve learned there’s no point in wasting my time and effort when dealing with a biased partisan who can’t even recognize his own glaring double standards.

The Dems have REALLY over-reacted, who used Viking man - a silly but peaceful protestor who injured nobody - by throwing him in prison and subjecting him to horrible conditions while the Democrat-run California let a violent black criminal out after attempting to murder his baby mama, who then went on to murder six innocent white people two days later.

Viking man is a nonviolent person who presents no danger and should have been released on bail. This is even more apparent in the face of Dems’ attempt to soften crimes - in NY, armed robbery and trespassing, to name just two, are now misdemeanors.

Clearly, Viking has been taken as a political prisoner and has been exploited for Democrats, with the liberal media falsely calling the event an insurrection, to use as a campaign tactic.

Thus, could he sue for either defamation, cruel and unusual punishment and/or lack of equal treatment under the law?

Clearly you're as batshit crazy as he is. No you clowns can't sue for anything. You tried to overthrow the government.

Most countries shoot people who tried to overthrow the government and fail. You're lucky there is some semblance of a justice system still left in the USA.

download (2).png

Notice
angeli-split-screen.jpg

That's a Native American headdress. It has buffalo horns.

Nothing to do with Vikings.

Notice
angeli-split-screen.jpg

That's a Native American headdress. It has buffalo horns.

Nothing to do with Vikings.
OK, I stand corrected, but does it really matter what his costume was? The point remains that a white trespasser gets imprisoned for years to as a Democrat campaign tactic, and a violent black criminal gets low bail and is released to murder six whites, with the aim to take out 50.

Last edited:
OK, I stand corrected, but does it really matter what his costume was? The point remains that a white trespasser get imprisoned for years to make a political point and as a campaign tactic, and a violent black criminal gets low bail and is released to murder six whites, with the aim to take out 50.

Well, here's the thing. Unless the guy who took out those six people was detected by the Pre-Crime Unit, all he was guilty of at that point was some Domestic Violence.

1641742080345.png

The jackass in the Horned Helmet, on the other hand, attacked a government facility with the intent of disrupted a process in our democracy. Trump's own Vice-President didn't support this "political point", and it had been rejected by 53 courts.

As to the rest of your “assignment” to me, I’ve learned there’s no point in wasting my time and effort when dealing with a biased partisan who can’t even recognize his own glaring double standards.
You can't even recognize the glaring irony in your own comment, biased partisan.

Why both?

The first one, the racist who murdered 6 whites and was aiming to kill 40, is clearly a danger to society. He was a violent thug who never should have been released on bail, yet he was - days before his murder spree.

The second one is non-violent, and the purpose of bail is to keep violent and dangerous lowlifes off the street to keep them from harming other people. Even still, we have seen how Democrat cities release assaulters and other violent criminals on bail, so why shouldn’t this non-violent man have been released?

You can say the two cases aren’t related, but they do show the different standards the Democrats apply - go easy on a violent man if he is black, and throw a non-violent white man in jail.
Lol, innocent until proven guilty is the law. Bail is a part of that law. What do you expect a minority report situation? Ridiculous. Blame it on the Dems is pretty childish. The judge must follow the law republican or democrat has nothing to do with it. The guy who went crazy and ran people over will never see the light of day again. The shamen idiot will do his time appropriate to his crime.

Delving deeper into Mr. Brooks criminal record, it's a litany of minor crimes.... Domestic abuse, weapons possession, knocking up a teenager,

Lots of charges that were classified as misdemeanors, lots of charges that were dismissed.

Frankly, he should have gotten a much higher bail, or maybe no bail at all, given his record of not appearning and jumping bail.

That said, Lizard88 hysterics aside, no major offenses that would indicate what he would do.

He also had a record of substance abuse and mental illness...

Jake Angeli, AKA QAnon Shaman, AKA Loan Wolf, also appears to have a long history of mental illness.

The two cases don’t have any bearing on each other. They both belong in jail.

Oh yes, to answer the question, a person under Federal jurisdiction would have no standing to challenge the ruling of a state court that didn’t involve them.
So you're saying that there is no time limit on jail time for trespassing?

Can you show me where this law exists.....because I can show you where it's against the law.

These people desecrated the temple of democracy. Had it been leftists you would want them deader than dead. This cannot happen again. The right downplaying it makes sure it will.
Jesus Christ. You really do worship your government overlords. Kneel before the temple of government isn’t really what the founded had in mind.

Forum List

Back