*Does Ukraine Still Have Nukes?*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Surprise!!!!
2. Kerboom you back!
3. They were told to get rid of them, years ago, did they, get rid of them, *ALL*?
4. I sure wouldn't just toss out a nuclear weapon, where would you toss it?
5. I think they stock piled some.
6. I'd guess 50.
7. They could wipe each other, off the map.
8. READ:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If they got rid of them, WHERE did they go?

I'm sure, since the NaziKarens use the Ukraine to launder OUR tax dollars, they will definitely have some heavy fire power to protect their corruption and treason!!

Can you write something in English that makes any sense at all. Stupid Nazi comments, bafflegab and conspiracy theories make you sound like a complete fool.

If they got rid of them, WHERE did they go?

They went back to Russia to be dismantled after the collapse of the Soviet Union.

In 1992, Ukraine signed the Lisbon Protocol and it joined the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty as a non-nuclear weapon state in 1994. The transfer of all nuclear material took some time, but by 2001, all nuclear weapons had been transferred to Russia to be dismantled and all launch silos decommissioned.

Yes, they got rid of their nukes long ago.

The problem is, the did this under the US pressure when we told them we would protect them from Russian invasion, and we aren't doing that. Biden the coward is not upholding our word.
As corrupt as the Biden family is, Putin may have evidence that could destroy the Bidens and is holding this evidence over Joe Biden’s head.

Yes, they got rid of their nukes long ago.

The problem is, the did this under the US pressure when we told them we would protect them from Russian invasion, and we aren't doing that. Biden the coward is not upholding our word.
What are you talking about? If Trump were president, Putin would be sipping champagne in Kyiv.

What are you talking about? If Trump were president, Putin would be sipping champagne in Kyiv.

Would that be why Trump told Putin if you invade Ukraine I'm going to bomb Moscow and Putin didn't do shit while Trump in office? LOL

No, the fucking weak child molester is why the Russians invaded. They know bumbling bumblehead has no fucking clue what he's doing.

So why didn’t Putin make his move on Ukraine while Trump was PresIdent?

When Bush the Younger was President Putin invaded Georgia.

When Obama the Divider was President, Putin invaded the Crimean peninsula of Ukraine

When Trump the Outsider was President Obama stayed home and didn’t invade anyone.

Under Biden the Demented Putin is threatening nuclear war unless he can take over the Ukraine.

So why didn’t Putin make his move on Ukraine while Trump was PresIdent?

When Bush the Younger was President Putin invaded Georgia.

When Obama the Divider was President, Putin invaded the Crimean peninsula of Ukraine

When Trump the Outsider was President Obama stayed home and didn’t invade anyone.

Under Biden the Demented Putin is threatening nuclear war unless he can take over the Ukraine.

How would I know what goes on the fevered brain of a dictator? I figure Putin assumed he‘d just get everything handed to him by Trump, in exchange for post-presidential business favors in Russia, while Obama and Biden aren’t that venal and willing to sell out the country.

How would I know what goes on the fevered brain of a dictator? I figure Putin assumed he‘d just get everything handed to him by Trump, in exchange for post-presidential business favors in Russia, while Obama and Biden aren’t that venal and willing to sell out the country.
Biden isn’t all that willing to sell out the country? The Biden crime family made a real fortune selling Joe Biden’s influence to a number of nations.

Biden isn’t all that willing to sell out the country? The Biden crime family made a real fortune selling Joe Biden’s influence to a number of nations.

So you’re not denying that Trump tried to sell out the country?!?! Your excuse is, the other guy does it? :rolleyes-41:

85942213.jpg

So you’re not denying that Trump tried to sell out the country?!?! Your excuse is, the other guy does it? :rolleyes-41:
Trump did not make millions of dollars by selling his influence to either Putin or Xi Jinping.

Stop making excuses for the Biden Crime Family.

Joe Biden even sounded like a Godfather when he visited Florida a couple of days ago,

Trump did not make millions of dollars by selling his influence to either Putin or Xi Jinping.

Stop making excuses for the Biden Crime Family.

Joe Biden even sounded like a Godfather when he visited Florida a couple of days ago,

Be afraid, be very afraid. Dark Brandon isn’t going to be taking Trumpista sh*t. The Trump Crime Family is going down!

Be afraid, be very afraid. Dark Brandon isn’t going to be taking Trumpista sh*t. The Trump Crime Family is going down!
If the Clinton and the Biden crime families survive and Trump’s family goes down I predict there will be hell to pay.

This bullshit of having one rule of law for high ranking democrats and their families and an much stricter rule of law for conservatives better end soon. The FBI and DOJ need to stop being the Gestapo for the Democratic Party.

We also don’t need 87,000 armed IRS agents. What does Biden want to do? Put an extreme tax on firearm ownership and send armed IRS agents to confiscated them when not paid?

The last thing I ever want to see is our nation break apart but don’t kid yourself. It can happen.

If it does hopefully it will be peaceful. Of course it might be wise to teach your kids Mandarin Chinese if we do break up as they will end up ruling the world in short order.

If the Clinton and the Biden crime families survive and Trump’s family goes down I predict there will be hell to pay.

This bullshit of having one rule of law for high ranking democrats and their families and an much stricter rule of law for conservatives better end soon. The FBI and DOJ need to stop being the Gestapo for the Democratic Party.

We also don’t need 87,000 armed IRS agents. What does Biden want to do? Put an extreme tax on firearm ownership and send armed IRS agents to confiscated them when not paid?

The last thing I ever want to see is our nation break apart but don’t kid yourself. It can happen.

If it does hopefully it will be peaceful. Of course it might be wise to teach your kids Mandarin Chinese if we do break up as they will end up ruling the world in short order.

There is no different rule of law. The Trump family are grifters. They don’t really do anything worthwhile and of value. Trump, Inc. was actually a small outfit that mainly sold the Trump name to others. While this isn’t illegal, it fed the notion that he was actually a good businessman. All this stuff about the Bidens is just an attempt to divert attention from how incompetent Trump really is. He has very little available cash and his many bankruptcies have made banks leery of lending to him. His sense of entitlement has led him to steal items which rightly belong to the American people and may well lead to imprisonment. Regardless of the election results, 2023 is unlikely to be a good year for Trump.

Forum List

Back