Does trump turning on Lindsey Graham mean anything?

Anyone who is surprised to be turned on by Trump is a fool. It's your own fault, for allowing yourself to be put in such a predictable position.
True. Rump doesn't have friends within the domain of American national political life. He has temporary allies-of-convenience to whom he feels no loyalty.

The only reason the GOP hasn't dumped him (yet) is because he's giving them a lot of what they want, but they pay a terrible, high price for those deliverables.

They're hanging-on to the back of the Rump caboose by their fingernails, and don't dare let go, despite the derailment already in progress up ahead.

Poor bastards.
He's transactional. Get whatever he can out of someone, then just throw them away.

And because of his terribly brittle self-esteem, he can't just throw them away, he has to personally insult them on the way out to justify his actions. I assume that makes him feel a little better about himself, at least temporarily.

View attachment 340414

lotta Republicans are up for reelection this November. Democrats can end up controlling the house the Senate and the presidency.

Indiana blue? Hahaha
The dark blue are states that don’t have any senators up for reelection. They’re only dark blue to show the difference between the lgt blue and the red, they’re not saying Indiana’s blue. I’m glad I could explain that.

Then why is it blue, dumbass

Cripes yer fckn stupid

Forum List

Back