Does trump turning on Lindsey Graham mean anything?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
1590336563216.jpeg

According to a White House source, “Trump recently asked prominent allies to tweet negative things about Graham, and he has been complaining that Graham is a hanger-on.”

Sherman’s source also claims Trump said, “Since [John] McCain died, Lindsey follows me around and shows up to play golf and I don’t even invite him.”

1590336667495.jpeg

So does it mean anything? Did trump finally get tired of Lindsey Graham hanging on him?

or does it point to a bigger problem within the party?

He’s trying to get republicans to go along with his campaign lies. Like trump tried to get the ukraine president. So obvious but that won’t matter to republicans if it’s true or not. Court of public opinion is all they care about

• Banned
1590337021492.jpeg

lotta Republicans are up for reelection this November. Democrats can end up controlling the house the Senate and the presidency.

View attachment 340410
According to a White House source, “Trump recently asked prominent allies to tweet negative things about Graham, and he has been complaining that Graham is a hanger-on.”

Sherman’s source also claims Trump said, “Since [John] McCain died, Lindsey follows me around and shows up to play golf and I don’t even invite him.”

View attachment 340412

So does it mean anything? Did trump finally get tired of Lindsey Graham hanging on him?

According to a White House source... You can't make this shit up!!!

Graham has not done a fucking thing! He's a ball-less wonder!

Every day more evidence is declassified that this was a coup attempt orchestrated by obama and miss lindsey refuses to subpoena ANYBODY in the matter!

He's a disgrace! Trump is absolutely right to publicly humiliate him!

Graham is FINALLY going to subpoena a few lower level people but has made it clear he wont subpoena obama.

Every day more evidence is declassified that this was a coup attempt orchestrated by obama and miss lindsey refuses to subpoena ANYBODY in the matter!

Graham is FINALLY going to subpoena a few lower level people but has made it clear he wont subpoena obama.

Senator Graham is a wishy washy man, he can be on the ball on something, other times he is completely missing in action.

All this shows is how Trump is captive to his authoritarian nature and to conspiracy theories. Graham may be Trump’s butt boy but even he has to stand up once in a while.

Senator Graham is a wishy washy man, he can be on the ball on something, other times he is completely missing in action.

Yeah...I'll give him credit for being on the ball during the Kavanaugh hearings...but that's about the only time I've seen it.

But hell, even sue collins was finally on the ball for that one!

View attachment 340414

lotta Republicans are up for reelection this November. Democrats can end up controlling the house the Senate and the presidency.

Indiana blue? Hahaha
The dark blue are states that don’t have any senators up for reelection. They’re only dark blue to show the difference between the lgt blue and the red, they’re not saying Indiana’s blue. I’m glad I could explain that.

View attachment 340410

View attachment 340412

According to a White House source... You can't make this shit up!!!
The tweet is trumps own tweet

Anyone who voted for Trump in 2016 will vote for him again in 2020. Plus Trump should gain Never-Trumpers, and even more democrats who are disenchanted with Old Joe Biden. Bernie had the mojo, Joe has the "old guard" democrats and super-delegates who like Chinese cash.
Looks like a GOP sweep to me.

View attachment 340410

How is Trump's supporting Lindsey, turning on him, you pop tart? Did your mommy put your head on ass backwards again?

Graham is a worthless piece of shit like his old best friend John McCain. Graham is all talk and no action. He is one of the Deep States biggest players

Anyone who is surprised to be turned on by Trump is a fool. It's your own fault, for allowing yourself to be put in such a predictable position.
True. Rump doesn't have friends within the domain of American national political life. He has temporary allies-of-convenience to whom he feels no loyalty.

The only reason the GOP hasn't dumped him (yet) is because he's giving them a lot of what they want, but they pay a terrible, high price for those deliverables.

They're hanging-on to the back of the Rump caboose by their fingernails, and don't dare let go, despite the derailment already in progress up ahead.

Poor bastards.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back