Does time change people or does it just bring out who they really are?

Does time change people or does it just bring out who they really are?

• Chickens!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • What the......

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell yea!

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
View attachment 543713

Just a thought for the day.

What say you?
It is not a single person. Indians were terrorized by people who came here. It is one terrorist, saying another is a terrorist. Muslims learned to be what they are by God's enemy. The catholic church poses as being the good guy, being taught by the same evil being. Both are blinder than a bat without sonar. Jesus makes us to not terrorize anyone. Jesus will not influence laws that we have or influence the laws that Muslims have.

It is not a single person. Indians were terrorized by people who came here. It is one terrorist, saying another is a terrorist. Muslims learned to be what they are by God's enemy. The catholic church poses as being the good guy, being taught by the same evil being. Both are blinder than a bat without sonar. Jesus makes us to not terrorize anyone. Jesus will not influence laws that we have or influence the laws that Muslims have.
Common thread being, religion. Go figure.

I used to think decent people belonged to a political party. That no longer is the case.

I used to think decent people belonged to a political party. That no longer is the case.
I concur. Now I recognize them as the dregs of society. Corrupt, wealthy, and out of touch is what they are.

Naturally, they view themselves as intellectually superior because of this wealth and power which only worsens their condition.

Common thread being, religion. Go figure.
I know all kinds of people who say that religion has started more wars and killed more people than anything else in history.

But this is a lie. For example, atheist Marxists murdered hundreds of millions of people last century. No other dogma came close to this.

The issue is government, whether it be religion based or atheist based. For you see, to organize vast killing machines called armies and to structure well oiled efficient acts of genocide, you need government.

As for all the wars that are said to have been caused by religion, what exactly are they fighting about? Is it not the same things atheists fight over? It is all about fighting for power and wealth, nothing more.

Unless you really think they are fighting to force you to worship their God or gods.

LOL.

Forum List

Back