Does this board really need a 100 different forums?

iu

I don't think anything should be "removed", except for now defunct forums NOBODY uses. Like...wikileaks and that dumb Mafia Zone and even the podcast forum. And a bunch of others could be combined into ONE forum. Click a certain forum...and all these subforums are in there to pick and choose to enter. CLeans up the front page.

But, I'm stupid. I have no clue what I am talking about. I never ran a board before or had a couple of businesses or managed property and made the owner A LOT of money, etc etc etc. So...never mind. I'm too stupid to take what I say and mull over it because it MAKES SENSE. Nah. Stupid ol Gracie. Just ignore her.:mad::tongue-44:
What I have learned on these boards is this.

He who never ran a business knows way more than anyone that did....LOLOL

She who can barely rub 2 nickels together knows more about finance than all of us together.....lololol

He who has a bastard of a boss with a big thumb up their asses for 50 yrs knows most of all.......lolol

What I have learned on these boards is this.

He who never ran a business knows way more than anyone that did....LOLOL

She who can barely rub 2 nickels together knows more about finance than all of us together.....lololol

He who has a bastard of a boss with a big thumb up their asses for 50 yrs knows most of all.......lolol
Clueless. Maybe that is why so many idiot libs find this place and join to add to more baaaa'ing we are already not blessed with. Some people need to follow..not lead.

So...we get the same bullshit 1000 forums cuz the owners say so even though they never step foot in the joint. SSDD in the corporate world.

Clueless. Maybe that is why so many idiot libs find this place and join to add to more baaaa'ing we are already not blessed with. Some people need to follow..not lead.

So...we get the same bullshit 1000 forums cuz the owners say so even though they never step foot in the joint. SSDD in the corporate world.
You know Gracie now that you brought that up, I like to entertain the thought that the top dog of this website is actually a poster lol just think it could be anyone who has been around a long time of course so that would narrow it down to the long-timers. Maybe it’s moonglow lmao oh wait.. sorry MG about laughing hard there… err..just in case you’re Mr. Big in Cognito as a clueless type haha you’re doing great!

You know Gracie now that you brought that up, I like to entertain the thought that the top dog of this website is actually a poster lol just think it could be anyone who has been around a long time of course so that would narrow it down to the long-timers. Maybe it’s moonglow lmao oh wait.. sorry MG about laughing hard there… err..just in case you’re Mr. Big in Cognito as a clueless type haha you’re doing great!

1633030942038.png

Actually the USMB is composed of all sock puppets; except for yourself and a few others; which are all various delirious, devious, and diabolical, manifestations of myself.

*****CHUCKLE*****

o_O:eusa_dance: :banana: :smoke::cool::smoke::banana::eusa_dance:o_O

View attachment 545726

Actually the USMB is composed of all sock puppets; except for yourself; which are all various delirious, devious, and diabolical, manifestations of myself.

*****CHUCKLE*****

o_O:eusa_dance: :banana: :smoke::cool::smoke::banana::eusa_dance:o_O

I thought you might be the board owner DE! Ah ha! Now, the part about you being every other character on here leads me to believe you are trying to deflect from that fact! Lol ….I jest (mostly)!

On a serious note I’ll go on a hunch and say that at least one poster believes that to be factual. That he or she is the one true representative of how the world should be and opposes most others. My fur gets ruffled when I read posts from posters who profess to know what’s best for all others. A good time to remind myself that the world would in fact be very boring if we were all the same.

I thought you might be the board owner DE! Ah ha! Now, the part about you being every other character on here leads me to believe you are trying to deflect from that fact! Lol ….I jest (mostly)!

On a serious note I’ll go on a hunch and say that at least one poster believes that to be factual. That he or she is the one true representative of how the world should be and opposes most others. My fur gets ruffled when I read posts from posters who profess to know what’s best for all others. A good time to remind myself that the world would in fact be very boring if we were all the same.

1633032021077.png

I do own it in my own existentially convoluted way.

*****SMILE*****

:)

If moonglow was the head honcho, I would leave immediately and permanently. And so would 95% of the posters here.

No....the owner does not hang out here. Why would he when he has many other forums to run? Gut says nope. But its an interesting thought. Hell...lets look on the bright side. Maybe its Kat. Then again, if it was her, a shitload of things would be changed around here for the better.

Aristotle said, The empty wagon makes the most noise. Lots of nose here

Who has or takes the time to check out all these sub forumus?

There needs to be a drastic reduction in the number of forums.
It's 100% necessary. You can't have something like the Garage touching Religion in the same manner that you can't have peas touching............well, anything really. They shouldn't even be on a plate.

1633286628907.png

Without exploring the multitude of expanding forums that could possibly exist the USMB would atrophy into a diminishingly shrinking singularity of existence that leads to a universe of nothingness.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Forum List

Back