Does this board really need a 100 different forums?

What makes this site so popular is the lefties sticking it up to you lying hypocrite republicans.

Wouldn't it be you fascist utopia if we weren't here. Slapping yourselves on the back with self praise. Inject a bit of God into it and whoopee. Praise the Lord.

Yeah, you really stuck it to me...... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

All kinds of left wing assumptions regarding how people think and feel.

After all, you are a leftie....you know more than anyone else.

If you weren't here, we'd have no one to remind us that "Idiocracy" was more than a movie......it was a prophecy.

For those who need them:p

1631903460597.png

I wanted to revamp the board categories last year, but I didn't get a whole lot of support for it.

Look man, this is your forum,.. you do whatever you want to do and I won't complain. It's just that some people on here claim to be the king or queen of USMB when they're not even staff members and that's what I have a problem with. If you want to go ahead and make changes, make changes. That's your call to make and yours alone (along with other staff members) as nobody else has the right to make demands. (And as I said before suggestions are in a whole different ballgame then acting like you own the place.)

Look man, this is your forum,.. you do whatever you want to do and I won't complain. It's just that some people on here claim to be the king or queen of USMB when they're not even staff members and that's what I have a problem with. If you want to go ahead and make changes, make changes. That's your call to make and yours alone (along with other staff members) as nobody else has the right to make demands. (And as I said before suggestions are in a whole different ballgame then acting like you own the place.)
1631912228182.png

But I am

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

On Topic:

Y'all need to meet up again in your staff hidey hole and rediscuss. Too many forums. I think it overwhelms newbs cuz from wherever they came from, the don' know staff well enough to post in the wrong forum and get in trouble..and there are SO MANY forums.

Ever go in an antique store and you browse and browse and browse and by the time you get to the end of one aisle, you are totally burned out and can't see a damn thing anymore? That's what its like here. As I said...can't see the forest for the trees.

Who has or takes the time to check out all these sub forumus?

There needs to be a drastic reduction in the number of forums.
You'll feel differently by the end of your first decade. Less and less taste for the idiocy of Politics. You can only say the same things so many times before you realize you're doing the virtual equivalent of banging your head against a concrete wall. Suddenly Food, General Discussion and the Garage become much more appealing...

You'll feel differently by the end of your first decade. Less and less taste for the idiocy of Politics. You can only say the same things so many times before you realize you're doing the virtual equivalent of banging your head against a concrete wall. Suddenly Food, General Discussion and the Garage become much more appealing...
I fully understand ....believe me.

That would greatly simplify everything.

Even having just 6 or so forums would boost readership tremendously.

I doubt anyone even tries to follow all the forums on this site. But pretty much all of them get some traffic, so there are people using them.

Just skip the ones you don't like and leave them for those who do. It does no harm to have more different places for more different interests.

I doubt anyone even tries to follow all the forums on this site. But pretty much all of them get some traffic, so there are people using them.

Just skip the ones you don't like and leave them for those who do. It does no harm to have more different places for more different interests.

Its main function is to allow the moving of posts....a more subtle form of censorship.

Its main function is to allow the moving of posts....a more subtle form of censorship.

No, the main function is to allow threads on a variety of topics that do not get buried in the rapid flow of the political forums.

The forums on Sports, Food, Pets, and other topics have a different pace. And they are enjoyed by many different people.

Just because you do not go to those forums does not mean they should be removed.

Forum List

Back