Does the President-elect have a mental disorder?

Oh, the butt-hurt is STRONG in these pathetic losers...

Apparently, enough of America thought that even a head-case was an improvement over a sink-hole of corruption...

Don't like the outcome?

Stop labeling your opponents as bigots and 'phobes and 'deplorables'.

Stop being bigots and maybe we will.

Field a better candidate.

Field a better and more conventional agenda that Middle America will buy into.

Look in the mirror, and at your own over-reaching agenda, for your staggering and humiliating defeat.

Again, more people voted for Hillary. This is not what "the people' wanted. Not that it would matter if they did. the people overwhelming elected Obama, twice, and your side frustrated him at every turn.

when Middle America gets screwed by this guy and his Crony Capitalism, when they find out that their Medicare has been privatized and their social security has been looted to pay for tax cuts for the rich, they'll realize what a mistake has been made.

This has been a great election process this year, its been a constant game of "Guess the Illness" with both Hillary and Donald.
:laugh:

When dealing with national-level politicians, it's probably safe to start with significantly elevated narcissism and go from there.

Most politicians don't put their names on things in 20 foot letters...

I think there's a big difference between that and let's say, writing two autobiographies when you haven't accomplished much of anything yet.

This has been a great election process this year, its been a constant game of "Guess the Illness" with both Hillary and Donald.
:laugh:

When dealing with national-level politicians, it's probably safe to start with significantly elevated narcissism and go from there.

Most politicians don't put their names on things in 20 foot letters...

I think there's a big difference between that and let's say, writing two autobiographies when you haven't accomplished much of anything yet.
Most politicians dont own the properties that Trump does. The 20 foot letters are not really a problem, lots of hotels have 20 foot letters. Maybe he is compensating for some deficiency that we are not aware of... besides small hands..

think there's a big difference between that and let's say, writing two autobiographies when you haven't accomplished much of anything yet.

narcissism-obama-autobiography-narcissism-dog-political-poster-1281640281.jpg

Yea, agree

http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/02/psychologist-explains-trump-is-literally-a-narcissistic-psychopath/

The Mayo Clinic explains “Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that’s vulnerable to the slightest criticism.”

They add that “a narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life.” The sufferer “may be generally unhappy and disappointed when you’re not given the special favors or admiration you believe you deserve.”

Yes, this may have been published before, but I want to be on record that we can expect some bizarre decisions from a very conflicted individual in 2017. God Save America. This country is soon to be in Big Trouble!
Jesus.....you act like you just woke from a coma.....

think there's a big difference between that and let's say, writing two autobiographies when you haven't accomplished much of anything yet.

Yea, agree

I agreed with you, and you are still complaining. I'm sure at some poitn, you'll get over your Obama Derangement Syndrome... too bad you had to wreck the country in the process.

Most politicians dont own the properties that Trump does. The 20 foot letters are not really a problem, lots of hotels have 20 foot letters. Maybe he is compensating for some deficiency that we are not aware of... besides small hands..

Bill Gates doesn't put his name in 20 foot letters, and unlike Trump, he's actually accomplished things on his own.

Does the President-elect have a mental disorder?
Not according to this guy (his doctor). But then again, I think his doc is more than a few fries short of a happy meal himself.

I'm sure trump has multiple mental disorders. ADHD and narcissism just to name two of them off the top of my head.

harold-bornstein.jpg

That would be my guess.

But maybe he'll still do a good job and we can all celebrate the success.

I just pray that his disorder does not start WWIII. He has already pissed off China. But he is so desperate for everyone's admiration that he will bend to whoever tugs on his ear. Unfortunately, he has as his top adviser an admitted Alt-Right racist.

But, let's hope he turns the economy into an economic powerhouse and we revisit the 2005-06 economic vitality.

Yeah, well, China has pissed us off, you don't seem too concerned.

Maybe it is about time we pissed them off in return, what do you say?

Could you link us to a source where his top advisor admits he is a racist?

That would be my guess. But maybe he'll still do a good job and we can all celebrate the success..
Hate to tell you this....but Democrats cannot allow Trump to have any success because it would undermine the "progress" they've made in transforming America into a 3rd world shithole.
Well, we'll see. White House, House, Senate, Supes, State Houses.

If they can't do it now, they can't do it.

Oh, the butt-hurt is STRONG in these pathetic losers...

Apparently, enough of America thought that even a head-case was an improvement over a sink-hole of corruption...

Don't like the outcome?

Stop labeling your opponents as bigots and 'phobes and 'deplorables'.

Stop being bigots and maybe we will.

Field a better candidate.

Field a better and more conventional agenda that Middle America will buy into.

Look in the mirror, and at your own over-reaching agenda, for your staggering and humiliating defeat.

Again, more people voted for Hillary. This is not what "the people' wanted. Not that it would matter if they did. the people overwhelming elected Obama, twice, and your side frustrated him at every turn.

when Middle America gets screwed by this guy and his Crony Capitalism, when they find out that their Medicare has been privatized and their social security has been looted to pay for tax cuts for the rich, they'll realize what a mistake has been made.
They say over 3 million illegals voted in this election. No telling how many dead people voted or how many Democrats voted more than once.

In the Wisconsin Day 5 Recount Update 32,423 votes for Hillary Clinton were erased resulting in a 28,830 vote net increase for Donald Trump.
Update: In Michigan, over 1/2 of Hillary Clinton’s Detroit vote count is faces disqualification.

Trump officially won Wisconsin by over 22,000 votes in Wisconsin but thanks to Jill Stein a recount is currently underway.

After day 3 of the recount the official updated recount results for Day 3 on Wisconsin Board of Elections upate page showed Hillary Clinton losing 18,422 votes while Donald Trump lost 3,289 resulting in a net increase of 15,133 votes.

Today the recount results for day 5 were released and it now shows Hillary has lost 32,423 votes and Donald Trump has lost 3,593 votes resulting in a net increase of 28,830 votes for Donald Trump in results reported so far, which includes counties that are still reporting results.

The corporate media is currently only reporting counts from the 23 of 72 counties that have completed counting so far, which exclude Milwaukee county, in which President-elect Donald Trump has officially picked up 143 net votes on Hillary Clinton due to the discovery of 105 total net votes for Trump and the removal of 41 net votes for Clinton.

There are major discrepancies in the original and recount totals in the Milwaukee County wards which could indicate potential fraud.

Hillary Clinton Loses 32,423 Votes in Day 5 of Wisconsin Recount - HNN - Higgins News Network

Considering the alternative ...

The alternative would have been a woman with years of experience in government bringing back the people who guided us through the greatest period of prosperity in my lifetime.

I'm good with that. So were the majority of people who voted for her.

Now we've got TRump draining the swamp right into his white house.

Wow, you must be really young.

We had more prosperity during both Reagan and Clinton than we did under Obama.

I never thought of you as a millennial. No wonder your posts are so uninformed. :lmao:

Bill Gates doesn't put his name in 20 foot letters, and unlike Trump, he's actually accomplished things on his own.
because one does not, and the other does, does not indicate anything on the part of the other.
as far as accomplishing things on his own, it could have gone either way for Trump, he could have lost all of the money his father loaned him, or he could have ended up like he did. People need to stop holding a grudge against someone just because they had an unusually huge helping hand to start with from an unusually rich parent.
It happens. If I had the money that Trumps father had, I would do the same for my kids. Wouldn't you? Im pretty sure if you were that rich, no, Im pretty sure with what you have now, you loan or give your child anything you could to help them start off strong in life.

Dump the Gay Marriage agenda.

Stop standing alongside Illegal Aliens instead of your own unemployed fellow countrymen.

Stop shoving shitty pseudo-nationalized healthcare down the country's throat.

Stop meetings between troubled candidate's spouses and attorneys general on airport tarmacs.

Stop calling your opponents racists and bigots and 'phobes'.

Stop telling your opponents that they're a shrinking demographic and no longer count.

Stop fielding such shitty candidates.

Stop deluding yourselves.

Stop making excuses.

Step up and take ownership for your humiliating defeat, and fix what's wrong with your own camp.

Do better next time.

Considering the alternative ...

The alternative would have been a woman with years of experience in government bringing back the people who guided us through the greatest period of prosperity in my lifetime.

I'm good with that. So were the majority of people who voted for her.

Now we've got TRump draining the swamp right into his white house.

Wow, you must be really young.

We had more prosperity during both Reagan and Clinton than we did under Obama.

I never thought of you as a millennial. No wonder your posts are so uninformed. :lmao:
definitely young.
I bet not once in his childhood was he running in the house only to run around a corner and get clotheslined by a 20ft phone cord. ( long cords = the first portable phones.)

Yea, agree

I agreed with you, and you are still complaining. I'm sure at some poitn, you'll get over your Obama Derangement Syndrome... too bad you had to wreck the country in the process.
Yeah....Obama had the power but we wreaked the country. :laugh:

Forum List

Back