What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does Social Media Not Uphold The US Constitution?

The Doctor's Wife

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Just curious because the censoring towards conservatives on social media platforms has gotten extremely ridiculous. What happened to the freedom of speech?

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just curious because the censoring towards conservatives on social media platforms has gotten extremely ridiculous. What happened to the freedom of speech?
If they want to spread their bullsh#t let them meet in the marketplace, creating their own site. Maybe it will become more popular. Maybe it won't. I doubt if the fascist are going to gain control of non-governmental business entities to push their crap. If it is truly more accurate, I am sure the world would beat a path to the new gateway. If not, they will just blow a lot of time and money and still will not conquer private companies setting their own rules for using their privately own equipment and resources.

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

There is nothing unconstitutional about social media censoring their platforms. It is, however, unamerican, in my opinion, and grossly unethical, particularly when you consider our Constitutionally protected freedoms of speech are what allows them to exist in the first place.

OP
The Doctor's Wife

The Doctor's Wife

Diamond Member
Reaction score
G-O-D-S

Creator of all things.

That is one of the most blasphemous things I ever heard.

There is nothing unconstitutional about social media censoring their platforms. It is, however, unamerican, in my opinion, and grossly unethical, particularly when you consider our Constitutionally protected freedoms of speech are what allows them to exist in the first place.

Unamerican, Unconstitutional,.. same thing isn't it?

OP
The Doctor's Wife

The Doctor's Wife

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Btw, aren't you a liberal? Good to see that they're not all like that. If you are that is.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Reread the Constitution and tell us what private corporations must do...

Damaged Eagle

Angels have fallen
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Inside a window that leads to your conscience
If they want to spread their bullsh#t let them meet in the marketplace, creating their own site. Maybe it will become more popular. Maybe it won't. I doubt if the fascist are going to gain control of non-governmental business entities to push their crap. If it is truly more accurate, I am sure the world would beat a path to the new gateway. If not, they will just blow a lot of time and money and still will not conquer private companies setting their own rules for using their privately own equipment and resources.

1626630934936.png

They don't need the fascists to gain control the modern progressive democratic fascists already have control.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They censure on USMB yet here you is..

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If you don't like how social media is run then don't join and don't sign any TOS agreements.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Really? Funny, I have not seen anything of the sort. :/
Then I suggest you step out of yer comfort zone. Several words when typed are not allowed. Certain phrases and certain accusations will get you culled.

OP
The Doctor's Wife

The Doctor's Wife

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Then I suggest you step out of yer comfort zone. Several words when typed are not allowed. Certain phrases and certain accusations will get you culled.

I thought you meant politically speaking.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I thought you meant politically speaking.
The social networks work on the same type of operation..Except they do not have it broken down into sub-groups..When signing on to these social networks you have to agree to TOS terms of service, which outlines what you can and can't do. If you break the rules your rights are not violated because you signed an agreement not to do as such.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Does that apply to all businesses? Refusing to make a cake for someone, for instance? Or just the Social Media Overlords and their political/police pals?
The religious are allowed to discriminate based on their theories and practices, everyone else needs to comply with what ever rules of natural laws are imposed in the area. I have never been to a baker which makes you sign a disclosure on being served.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$132.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List