Does Social Media Not Uphold The US Constitution?

Just curious because the censoring towards conservatives on social media platforms has gotten extremely ridiculous. What happened to the freedom of speech?
If they want to spread their bullsh#t let them meet in the marketplace, creating their own site. Maybe it will become more popular. Maybe it won't. I doubt if the fascist are going to gain control of non-governmental business entities to push their crap. If it is truly more accurate, I am sure the world would beat a path to the new gateway. If not, they will just blow a lot of time and money and still will not conquer private companies setting their own rules for using their privately own equipment and resources.

Just curious because the censoring towards conservatives on social media platforms has gotten extremely ridiculous. What happened to the freedom of speech?

There is nothing unconstitutional about social media censoring their platforms. It is, however, unamerican, in my opinion, and grossly unethical, particularly when you consider our Constitutionally protected freedoms of speech are what allows them to exist in the first place.

G-O-D-S

Creator of all things.

That is one of the most blasphemous things I ever heard.

There is nothing unconstitutional about social media censoring their platforms. It is, however, unamerican, in my opinion, and grossly unethical, particularly when you consider our Constitutionally protected freedoms of speech are what allows them to exist in the first place.

Unamerican, Unconstitutional,.. same thing isn't it?

Btw, aren't you a liberal? Good to see that they're not all like that. If you are that is.

If they want to spread their bullsh#t let them meet in the marketplace, creating their own site. Maybe it will become more popular. Maybe it won't. I doubt if the fascist are going to gain control of non-governmental business entities to push their crap. If it is truly more accurate, I am sure the world would beat a path to the new gateway. If not, they will just blow a lot of time and money and still will not conquer private companies setting their own rules for using their privately own equipment and resources.

1626630934936.png

They don't need the fascists to gain control the modern progressive democratic fascists already have control.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Then I suggest you step out of yer comfort zone. Several words when typed are not allowed. Certain phrases and certain accusations will get you culled.

I thought you meant politically speaking.

I thought you meant politically speaking.
The social networks work on the same type of operation..Except they do not have it broken down into sub-groups..When signing on to these social networks you have to agree to TOS terms of service, which outlines what you can and can't do. If you break the rules your rights are not violated because you signed an agreement not to do as such.

Does that apply to all businesses? Refusing to make a cake for someone, for instance? Or just the Social Media Overlords and their political/police pals?
The religious are allowed to discriminate based on their theories and practices, everyone else needs to comply with what ever rules of natural laws are imposed in the area. I have never been to a baker which makes you sign a disclosure on being served.

Forum List

Back