Does Putin Have Thyroid Cancer?

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
My uncle died from thyroid cancer back in the 60s. Medical science has come a long way since then. My first wife had thyroid cancer in the 80s and was cured. I myself had a thyroid tumor removed in 2007, and now I have to take synthroid every day.

Nevertheless, there are aggressive forms of thyroid cancer which can kill you.

An independent Russian media outlet, Proekt, has put together the case that Putin is seriously ill:

My uncle died from thyroid cancer back in the 60s. Medical science has come a long way since then. My first wife had thyroid cancer in the 80s and was cured. I myself had a thyroid tumor removed in 2007, and now I have to take synthroid every day.

An independent Russian media outlet, Proekt, has put together the case that Putin is seriously ill:

Biden has had some skin cancers removed.

Putin and his Hitleresque partners have cancer of the conscience. I hope God takes vengeance on those who ordered the murders of innocent men, women, and children in the Ukraine. They made me mad the first day when they torpedoed a Ukrainian orphanage. There's a cesspool in the brains behind the bombing of helpless civilians for the theft they would take home in mineral wealth of the Ukraine, once they killed enough civilians. They hit numerous schools of all kinds, just for their soldiers to idly pass the time of day. :cranky:

His small wiener cancer has spread to the other parts of his body I would imagine. Rest In Pieces, Vlad.

The times quoted American and British intelligence sources that said he’s fine

Forum List

Back