Does pot save my day or destroy it?

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Well, after a long period of daily 24-h traumas of cheerless beeing, I took a week for pot smoking, killing most of the sad thoughts and ambiance. Don´t smoke too much, they say, you can not participate in life, they say. What life? And isn´t a jailbird happy about some pot? Hell, I need a break from this shit, be happy it isn´t cyanide.

Well, after a long period of daily 24-h traumas of cheerless beeing, I took a week for pot smoking, killing most of the sad thoughts and ambiance. Don´t smoke too much, they say, you can not participate in life, they say. What life? And isn´t a jailbird happy about some pot? Hell, I need a break from this shit, be happy it isn´t cyanide.

There are many potheads along the coast, here. MANY. I have found some to be productive in work and others to be couch potatoes camping out following blogs, everyday. That is all they do according to their significant others. The ones that work have no drive to improve their financial status, but complain all the time, they aren't being paid enough. In a tourist economy, you work your tail off about 5 months of the year, while being paid the same, as the hours and months, in which you do nothing at work, for the same amount, allowing for play on the computers and cell phones, texting and once in a while, waiting on a customer.

Boy, life is surely unfair for the lazy and ungrateful.....:eusa_shifty:

There are many potheads along the coast, here. MANY. I have found some to be productive in work and others to be couch potatoes camping out following blogs, everyday. That is all they do according to their significant others. The ones that work have no drive to improve their financial status, but complain all the time, they aren't being paid enough. In a tourist economy, you work your tail off about 5 months of the year, while being paid the same, as the hours and months, in which you do nothing at work, for the same amount, allowing for play on the computers and cell phones, texting and once in a while, waiting on a customer.

Boy, life is surely unfair for the lazy and ungrateful.....:eusa_shifty:
7 month of pause really invite you to smoke, lol.

Forum List

Back