Does Pelosi Have The Numbers?

saveliberty, the House passes this bill, then it goes to the President for signature. It's a deal done, son.

You're right.
But it is the Senate bill that gets signed into law. The one without publc option, the one with the cornhusker kickback and Louisiana purchase and all.
That'll go over real good in November.

Doesn't matter., it's their foot in the door. Losses in November and 2012 are inconsequential because the overall agenda is the single, primary important factor to them.

saveliberty, the House passes this bill, then it goes to the President for signature. It's a deal done, son.

You're right.
But it is the Senate bill that gets signed into law. The one without publc option, the one with the cornhusker kickback and Louisiana purchase and all.

Remember this...all they want to do is get their foot in the door....after that Pelosi said there will be a LOT of legislation to follow...i.e. single payer, higher taxes for all Americans and the takeover of the energy sector and the rest of the economy by the government.

If this passes America, as the founding fathers envisioned it, no longer exists. It will be a sad day indeed.

It is hard to imagine that Democratic reps are going like lemmings over the cliff on this one. It is wildly unpopular. The fools have learned nothing.

You're right.

Doesn't matter., it's their foot in the door. Losses in November and 2012 are inconsequential because the overall agenda is the single, primary important factor to them.

Exactly....they have the same mentality as kamikaze suicide bombers in World War 2. They don't care if they die...just destroy as much as they can before they die.

It is hard to imagine that Democratic reps are going like lemmings over the cliff on this one. It is wildly unpopular. The fools have learned nothing.

Never underestimate the stupidity of Democrats when ideology is involved...which it is cleary in this situation.

Obama was calling all over Capitol Hill yesterday saying "my Presidency hinges on this vote. If we lose my legacy is destroyed."

Never underestimate the stupidity of Democrats when ideology is involved...which it is cleary in this situation.

Obama was calling all over Capitol Hill yesterday saying "my Presidency hinges on this vote. If we lose my legacy is destroyed."

But a lot of Democrats are not ideologues. You have people elected in red districts who managed to get in because the GOP screwed the pooch. But ideologically they aren't much different from the Republicans, basically conservative people. How do these types fall on their sword for Obamacare?

But a lot of Democrats are not ideologues. You have people elected in red districts who managed to get in because the GOP screwed the pooch. But ideologically they aren't much different from the Republicans, basically conservative people. How do these types fall on their sword for Obamacare?
The difference between Democrats and their elected leaders is evident in the differences between the polls on this HCR and the votes expected today. We'll see the reaction or not in November.

It doesn't matter....Pelosi and Reid are playing "It's us against them.".....they could care less what the consequences are for the country as long as they can say "We won...now shut the fuck up."

Welcome back to bullshit highschool popularity contests ...

I agree Pelosi and Obama and the other left wingers dont give a rat's ass about what's good for the country. That's obvious.
BUt less obvious is how they are going to get the newly elected Dems from red states fighting tight battles to go along with this crap.
Like Baron Hill from Indiana. What a fucking tool. Maybe he figures he's done anyway.

I agree Pelosi and Obama and the other left wingers dont give a rat's ass about what's good for the country. That's obvious.
BUt less obvious is how they are going to get the newly elected Dems from red states fighting tight battles to go along with this crap.Like Baron Hill from Indiana. What a fucking tool. Maybe he figures he's done anyway.

gun-to-head.jpg

BUt less obvious is how they are going to get the newly elected Dems from red states fighting tight battles to go along with this crap.Like Baron Hill from Indiana. What a fucking tool. Maybe he figures he's done anyway.

gun-to-head.jpg

This is the kind of crap your side says is ok to do to terrorists...so guess they learned from you :clap2::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :tongue::tongue:

As a pro-lifer, I hope the pro-life language gets in there.

gun-to-head.jpg

This is the kind of crap your side says is ok to do to terrorists...so guess they learned from you :clap2::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :tongue::tongue:

:cuckoo:

Yeah....so that make's it all OK right?

You don't get it.
Only the Senate bill will get passed. The House will get hung out to dry. Pelosi can promise all she wants that the senate will go back and approve her changes. But they dont have to, have no incentive to, and wont. Obama will sign the Senate bill and bugger off the Asia.

The, we have the numbers, has changed to we WILL have the numbers come the vote. lol

You are wrong, Rabbi.

Which part am I wrong about?
Am I wrong that the Democrats are a bunch of feckless weasels on a power trip? No, don't think so.
Am I wrong that the House will pass the Senate bill and that will be the end of it? No, dont think so.
Am I wrong that you are among the biggest dipshits to inhabit this board? No, don't think so.

Yes, yes, and yes. That was easy. Rabbi, your gang to the far, far right are powerless today. My gang in the center of the GOP are waiting for bated breath to go back to the pre-Reagan principles of the party. We want your votes, your money, but not your unAmerican ways, son.

Yes, yes, and yes. That was easy. Rabbi, your gang to the far, far right are powerless today. My gang in the center of the GOP are waiting for bated breath to go back to the pre-Reagan principles of the party. We want your votes, your money, but not your unAmerican ways, son.

poser-alert.gif

The, we have the numbers, has changed to we WILL have the numbers come the vote. lol

Looks like Obama caved in on the abortion issue....he has drafted and signed an executive order banning low income reproductive healthcare...in other words...no government funding of abortion.

Forum List

Back