Does No one checks for ID using credit cards anymore????

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I just went to pay for gas and get me some cigars and a coke ..

This chick was trying to use her debit/credit card at the pump and she tells the cashier she forgot her pin number, ( wouldn't that be a damn red flag?) So what the cashier did instead of checking ID she just changes it from debit to credit on the machine .

And this reminds me, I started a new job and my direct deposit didn't go through yet, so I have been getting a paper check, I just cash it at Wells Fargo (my bank) just using my debit card and pin number . They never asked yet for an ID.

I just went to pay for gas and get me some cigars and a coke ..

This chick was trying to use her debit/credit card at the pump and she tells the cashier she forgot her pin number, ( wouldn't that be a damn red flag?) So what the cashier did instead of checking ID she just changes it from debit to credit on the machine .

And this reminds me, I started a new job and my direct deposit didn't go through yet, so I have been getting a paper check, I just cash it at Wells Fargo (my bank) just using my debit card and pin number . They never asked yet for an ID.

alway check you credit card bill for bogus charges

I read something about the card companies are no longer going to be requiring ID at all.

Eventually everyone will be fingerprinting it and using facial recognition. Mark of the beast and whatnot.

On a side note, I think I have around 8 or 9 hundred dollars in my wallet. Or something like that. Here's the thing, though. It's been in there for over a year? I forget it's in there unless I happen to glance in that bill compartment when I'm retrieving a card.

I think I remember 2 stores that asked for ID
they should do that ALL the time

I think I remember 2 stores that asked for ID
they should do that ALL the time

You have to contact your bank and tell them you want a note added to your account to check ID.

Once they add the note to it, it'll pop up on the screen for every transaction to ask for ID, and they'll always ask for ID at the point of purchase.

Forum List

Back